Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Simplecash - [SIMP] - POW over. 162 % daily begins! join this nice coin - page 7. (Read 16002 times)

Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Bounties:
                        Translations   0.1 simp Per Translation
New Graphics 1.5 simp
Blockexplorer  2.0 simp
Website          3.0 simp
Exchange       5.0 simp
and more.... just pm and tell me what u want to do and i will reward u for this!

dev can you update the bounties
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
wallet is not synchronized!

I'm stuck at block 4749 since yesterday. I already added all the nodes I could from the peers page on the exchange and still nothing. I noticed that 'timeoffset' keeps going into the negative range (goes from 0 to -15 and so on).

I'm using the newest version (v1.0.1.0-unk), compiled from github source.

Thanks in advance.

seems there are some issues with the checkpoints
i cleared the checkpoint.cpp and kernel.cpp
you can all update to the latest github entry and it should work!

i made the mistake that i pushed the coindeamon to github..sorry for that!

deamon is out of git now.
Activity: 582
Merit: 502

I'm stuck at block 4749 since yesterday. I already added all the nodes I could from the peers page on the exchange and still nothing. I noticed that 'timeoffset' keeps going into the negative range (goes from 0 to -15 and so on).

I'm using the newest version (v1.0.1.0-unk), compiled from github source.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]
Great coin ! Pos is working great and my mining paid off. I now have 27.08 simp.
So how is everyone else doing ? How many simp do you have ? Let us have a race xD

Great coin ! Pos is working great and my mining paid off. I now have 27.08 simp.
So how is everyone else doing ? How many simp do you have ? Let us have a race xD

90+ simp

Wow you guys have got alot of coins !! Very nice I have 63 now ^^ after the hipos I will be staking 4-5 coins per day which is  very nice.
This looks like it   will be a good coin let us hope it pulls through.

74 and going strong till xmas. loads of fun Smiley
Dev, can you please update linux wallet on github as Nova has problems with connections. I gave all my nodes but it drop s connection after a while. Please get in touch with them

github is up2date!Github is first that got changes!
They should delete the chain and resync...our nodes got over 25 connections!
and the nodes got the latest github 2

dont know why they have problems
Can you just please get in touch with them on [email protected]
stay in contact with them!

wallet enable again
Activity: 812
Dev, can you please update linux wallet on github as Nova has problems with connections. I gave all my nodes but it drop s connection after a while. Please get in touch with them

Can you just please get in touch with them on [email protected]

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
i wont dump my coins and some other guys 2 i think!
u should buy in the high stake period.2 Days already over!
Activity: 546
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
wow never got so much connections on my windows client since im in crypto !
15+ connections!
awesome!its nicely staking!2nd exchange added the coin...nobody wants to sell his coins..
now around 9500 in circulation
good morning!

We are on novaexchange!

Many thanks to the community that make this happen!

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SIMP/
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

90+ simp

Wow you guys have got alot of coins !! Very nice I have 63 now ^^ after the hipos I will be staking 4-5 coins per day which is  very nice.
This looks like it   will be a good coin let us hope it pulls through.
hello everybody!

coin is moving nicely..That nova votes were awesome.2nd exchange incoming.Thanks to the community!!
We need to spread the coin..More ppl needs to join this nice project!
Blockexplorer would be nice..if someone is able i want to give some simp as reward!
Over 20 connections in the network is cool.no problems with the network or the client til now!

High POS should be run til christmas!
I would advise you to get as many you can in early stage. Price is stable and we will hit more exchanges soon so it can be be a nice investement

What are you talking about there is only 0.01btc on buy site.That's nothing !
And there isn't much on sell side, i wouldn't bother much about buy side on coinexchange
I would advise you to get as many you can in early stage. Price is stable and we will hit more exchanges soon so it can be be a nice investement
Activity: 405
Merit: 251

90+ simp

Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Pages:
Jump to: