Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Simplecash - [SIMP] - POW over. 162 % daily begins! join this nice coin - page 11. (Read 16002 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi!Why is the wallet not syncing with the network?Wallet offline.
Activity: 42
You know that your turkish translate is a google translate right? I hope you didn't pay for that..

we are not turkish...but thanks for that..i didnt pay for the turkish translation yet

Thanks bro.Send me your simplecash addy in pm and i will reward you for this!

I don't need that, thanks. Just a bit pissed of for seeing somebody is abusing our language.

yes thats bad! But really thanky you for your help!you dont want a bountie?ok..would send you some
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I thought the pos was suppose to be 160% a day. I am not seeing that. What is going on here ?
It is a good coin and I believe in it but it is nor performing as promised.

good morning everyone

you have to read the full op...

162 % daily begins after POW.Now its 8 % per annum!

I thought the pos was suppose to be 160% a day. I am not seeing that. What is going on here ?

How much are you getting currently.

Is it not true that the pos reward is not high till after the pow ? The 160% a day has not yet begun ?

Well when is it supposed to begin?

after pow at block 15201

Any more exchanges?

not for now...coinex is good for now

yeah but like what date, what month, what year? Obviously it cant be 100% accurate but a guesstimate would help tremendously.
You know that your turkish translate is a google translate right? I hope you didn't pay for that..

we are not turkish...but thanks for that..i didnt pay for the turkish translation yet

Im afraid to say but i guess most of them will be translated in google ;(

yes thats for sure...but we cannot check everything...if someone catch a google translate in our topic pls pm me!

Thanks for your help!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Im afraid to say but i guess most of them will be translated in google ;(

Activity: 812
ICO is end price is very down why ?

i think the pow stage gave the coins cheaper than the ico..but this is only because the diff is low.that why ppl sold cheaper.POW will end faster than expected!

we will see if more miners join it will take longer and its more expensive because less coins.

POS ate much Blocks so we can expect instead of 1500 after pow around 1200-1300..We will see!

Will stack my 100 coins and see what happens Smiley Hope i get some ice cream money Smiley

i think the pow stage gave the coins cheaper than the ico..but this is only because the diff is low.that why ppl sold cheaper.POW will end faster than expected!

we will see if more miners join it will take longer and its more expensive because less coins.

POS ate much Blocks so we can expect instead of 1500 after pow around 1200-1300..We will see!

Activity: 56
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes sorry I miss read. It is 8% now till pow is over then it is pos for that week. Very nice coin and I that is a clever way to reward early investors. I know I am happy ^^

good morning everyone

you have to read the full op...

162 % daily begins after POW.Now its 8 % per annum!

Is it not true that the pos reward is not high till after the pow ? The 160% a day has not yet begun ?

after pow at block 15201

Any more exchanges?

not for now...coinex is good for now
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
thank you guys these are warm words...we are trying our best and its very hard to survive here Sad

we will stay at simplecash!

we added a checkpoint ! I think nobody has syncing issues!

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
yes. simplecash is good..

grab as much coins as you can.. i calculated with 1300 pow coins than it will be ~ 1.200.000 simp

so very rare...when the roadmap comes and there is good stuff we can expect a good price

mining is really nice..so low diff...mining is worth!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
I think simpcash is good we must give it a chance and wtf it needs to be called pimpcash show some pride damn you !
Simp cash to moon on a rocket !!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Can you provide a deadline when we will see something different from changing few parameters from you?

let them doing their work..its under 5k blocks and you asking for all updates..Watch other coins there are much coins
there are many coins promising every shit and than nothing...this coin is less than 2 weeks old...just wait and mine and stake Smiley

Obviously the best action is to mine and stake dude but I still think pimplecash is a better name. Do you agree man?

nah dude simplecash is good simp also..you can do your own project and call it like you want Smiley

i am mining this and high staking begins in 10k blocks...cant wait for that. i like high staking coins and pos 2.0 coins..

and the network has no problems...thats fine...better than few other coins with network issues..forks etc.

zec clones are plenty and people mining this...better mine other coins than zec and clones..

scrypt is not the best algo but high efficient

Let the Rig and Chipminers running for 10k more blocks than the cool action begins!
Pages:
Jump to: