Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKUNKHASH] Magnatum - Signatum Fork - Unique Feature - Bounty 2 On - page 7. (Read 70710 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
would like to do spelling correction bounty!
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Well my opinion: Signatum is almost dead because of the dev aproach to mine all coins in like 3 months, big mistake. Here the dev is having another aproach to produce 130 mil coins every year with only PoW system (a good aproach in my opinion even the inflation is high). That being said we will have 130 mill coins after the frst year, 260 mill after year 2 (100%) inflation, 390 mill after 3rd year (50%) inflation, 520 mill after 4th year (33.33%) ...25% after year 5, 20% on year 6th end, 16.66% after 7th year, ... 10% inflation after year 10 when the total supply will be 1.43 billion coins and the inflation will decrease ~1% / year. So i would say if magnatum will be developed further will have a future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
oh yes, to the moon lol .. glad i have dumped that sh*** weeks ago ... maybe i can now buy some to make money on foolish people  lol
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Wow, to the moon?   Shocked

need a pump again or NOS Smiley Grin Grin
Activity: 394
Merit: 135
Signatum block today is over... I think many people come to the magnatum... I hope  Grin Grin Grin

Well diff has doubled since yesterday so it should means there are more miners...

mining a shit coin

1 month left go to the moon Smiley

Which month? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 34
DEV you have a good chance to raise to the top MAGNATUM, until the place on this algorithm, no one took. Need to change the coin logo.
Activity: 9
@magnatum any infomation about new Exchange?
No more news will be coming from the Dev now. He has dumped the premine to 15 sat  Sad

proof
Activity: 394
Merit: 135
Signatum block today is over... I think many people come to the magnatum... I hope  Grin Grin Grin

Well diff has doubled since yesterday so it should means there are more miners...

mining a shit coin

This coin has unlimited emissions, in a year 130 million.

It is premature to think about the moon, you need to think about the fact that a coin can die  Cheesy

IF THEY DONT LIMIT THIS SHIT COIN

GGWP

Needs a limit for sure

AMEN..

next project until these NOOBS get a grip on development

see you in a few months
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Hello, dear friends!

We are glad to say that our website has become multilingual today. With your help we finally managed to add a few extra languages there, so now you can easily share the link with your foreign friends who are interested in cryptocurrencies.
We've also added multilingual versions of the whitepaper to the website.

Here is the list of added languages:
- German
- Chinese
- Spanish
- French
Many thanks to all the translators!

By the way, our mistakes-correction bounty campaign is still available, so feel free to participate and help us to make a content better.

Furthermore, we'd like to tell you, that we are working on the new version of the wallet and it will be released soon.

Thank you for staying with us and with the Magnatum. Working together, we can make it a splendid coin.
You did great work Sir. About exchanges - can we expected that MGT will be list Cryptopia or Yobit?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Signatum block today is over... I think many people come to the magnatum... I hope  Grin Grin Grin

mining a shit coin

It is premature to think about the moon, you need to think about the fact that a coin can die  Cheesy

GGWP

Needs a limit for sure

mining a shit coin

GGWP

mining a shit coin

wait...wait...and wait...need more exchanges
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
Activity: 395
Merit: 250

mining a shit coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
What happened to Bitzure exchange, it was only exchange with this coin?
Signatum block today is over... I think many people come to the magnatum... I hope  Grin Grin Grin

mining a shit coin

Pages:
Jump to: