Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKUNKHASH] Magnatum - Signatum Fork - Unique Feature - Bounty 2 On - page 4. (Read 70710 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Magnatum is also a new coin was born, now money is too much, really let people look tired, I don't want you to die
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
It's so dead, that maybe is better idea to hold it just in case, in the future, is revived. Selling now is for nothing.
Activity: 394
Merit: 135
i think this coin must sell... it is unnecessary to hold it...  coin is dead....
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
signatum was a big shit ... dev runaway ..
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
It seems that this project is abandoned too, no more news from the dev, no more activity from the community. Too bad, was mining and holding this coin.

why? anything that uses skunkhash with an "um" at the end of it is a scam. Think, Signtaum, Aerium, Magnatum..... they are all the same thing, made by the same people who only change accounts on here to pretend to be someone else.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
It seems that this project is abandoned too, no more news from the dev, no more activity from the community. Too bad, was mining and holding this coin.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
i see ppl still believe this coin, have a look at suprnova pool...there are lot of miners!

Why not, there was a lot of projects abandoned  by the devs and the community and some other devs took over and developed the coin/token to a good useful one. Look at XBY, PURA, etc... This can be a good project too. Maybe sometimes all it needs is a bit of luck.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
i see ppl still believe this coin, have a look at suprnova pool...there are lot of miners!
Activity: 518
the moon
must creation masternodes, than people hold magnatum Cheesy later go to the moon Cheesy

good idea here

btw any new exchanges?

I think https://coinsmarkets.com/  exchange is small, but better 3 small exchange...   very easy here coin listed Smiley

maybe, but some more trusted exchange will be better for sure
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
How about bounty for signatures, devs? Another question is the real progress of Magnatum? Thanks!
Activity: 42
wtf is this shit coin ! this is worse than signatum !
Activity: 88
Hi there! Amazing project and very motivated team, it is great to be here with you all!

Not sure if you are serious or being sarcastic tbh...   Roll Eyes
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
bounties, really? has the Magnatum been dead? has the developers come back to work?
Activity: 462
Are you kidding :/

No dev no nothing
Activity: 199
Merit: 101
Nice,joined mining.
Activity: 11

I like your project is very interesting, undermining all power and hoping that they can enter a great exchange like bitrex, hitbtc or poloniex
 :: Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

Any update from dev ? Looks like it died.
Dev is online every day
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Any update from dev ? Looks like it died.
i have good ideas Cheesy

1. masternode --->   100k coin=20% stake
2. 100k block after 25 coin /block
3. 2% stake annually (then people hold mgt)

If MGT POW/POS  and  MN coin,  price immediately 1-2 dollars because liquid blocks is very good Wink
DEV online every day, but no new informations. I don't understand Sad
Pages:
Jump to: