Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKUNKHASH] Magnatum - Signatum Fork - Unique Feature - Bounty 2 On - page 5. (Read 70710 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 135
must creation masternodes, than people hold magnatum Cheesy later go to the moon Cheesy

good idea here

btw any new exchanges?

I think https://coinsmarkets.com/  exchange is small, but better 3 small exchange...   very easy here coin listed Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
must creation masternodes, than people hold magnatum Cheesy later go to the moon Cheesy

good idea here

btw any new exchanges?
Activity: 394
Merit: 135
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
Activity: 178
Thats the problem in the cryptoworld today some people absolutely buy blindly what ever they can because a similar coin made a pump in the past. I think as long as a lot of that people exist a lot of projects like this will appear Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
i am sad for people who buyed this sh$$$$ lol ...
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
I am so sad about magnatum. And stupid coinexchange.io has halted trades few weeks ago. And also sigt still dumping and dumping. So if sigt dumping then its fork can't be grow am I right?

Posts like this make me wonder how did author with Hero status obtain this account...
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
I am so sad about magnatum. And stupid coinexchange.io has halted trades few weeks ago. And also sigt still dumping and dumping. So if sigt dumping then its fork can't be grow am I right?

when go to the moon ? Roll Eyes
we are on the moon with 11 sts per MGT now, let get new moon at 1 sts, com'on guys.  Grin
It looks like that people stay away SIGT, then change their attention to MGT, lol. Its so ridiculous.

shitcoin

i hope the developer for magnatum gets AIDS THEN DIES
Why you so cruel? Dev didn't organized any ICO where he gather many millions dollar. He just made fork of failed coin
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
we are on the moon with 11 sts per MGT now, let get new moon at 1 sts, com'on guys.  Grin
It looks like that people stay away SIGT, then change their attention to MGT, lol. Its so ridiculous.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
So essentially magnatum has a 100 per cent inflation?? Not sure that's a good way forward! Would probably be better to try and put a cap or reduce the issuance of coins per year.

Actually, only 100% from the first block to the second block.  The third block was 50%, the fourth 25%, the 5th, 20%... and so on... at block 88000 (about where it is now), the new block only increases the supply by .00011%.

If you look at it yearly, then yeah, 100% from year 1 to year 2.  50% from year 2 to 3, etc.. etc..  Because it's a linear growth, the inflation percentage decreases each time period.

I see what you're saying. I suppose the only difference is most/many other coins have a cap, or reward halving, or something like that to incentivise early adoption and getting some of the 'fixed' number of coins. Ethereum is a notable exception to this though.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
So essentially magnatum has a 100 per cent inflation?? Not sure that's a good way forward! Would probably be better to try and put a cap or reduce the issuance of coins per year.

Actually, only 100% from the first block to the second block.  The third block was 50%, the fourth 25%, the 5th, 20%... and so on... at block 88000 (about where it is now), the new block only increases the supply by .00011%.

If you look at it yearly, then yeah, 100% from year 1 to year 2.  50% from year 2 to 3, etc.. etc..  Because it's a linear growth, the inflation percentage decreases each time period.

Activity: 121
Had the weirdest thing happen.  Must be a bug somewhere.

I decided to do some solo mining, just for the heck of it, since the difficulty was so low...  And one of my submitted (and accepted! not rejected) blocks just disappeared.

My miner claims I've submitted 8 blocks, but I only have 7 listed in the wallet.  I can go to the block, and see that it was mined... but don't see any way to prove it was to my wallet since the wallet address listed on all the mined coins seems somewhat random.

Not like it really matters, i'll never be able to sell these.. lol  Still, kind of freaky that an accepted block can just disappear like that without any rejection notice.
Activity: 77
Activity: 77
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Activity: 210

shitcoin

i hope the developer for magnatum gets AIDS THEN DIES
Activity: 196
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think more than one is going to be sad to see the DEV again....
any news magnatum?
Pages:
Jump to: