Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 100. (Read 466802 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
conference is going well. will get a summary out next week post in solarcoin-group slack.  good business development meetings with multiple parties discussing lots of things, relationships etc. US, Asia, Europe.

May also have a new affiliate for south africa and southern africa region.  More later.  So affiliates located on 3 continents covering 4-5 continents.  also working on a developer bounty program as we need some more infrastructure tech to scale faster and we need it yesterday.  

This is great Nick, keep up the good work. I am expecting a big price rise soon - someone in Bittrex is hiding his Bitcoins and is waiting for a right moment to buy... By the way do you have any news on Poloniex "next release" ?  Grin
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Making things better with better things.
How about Intersolar conference ?

Anyone can tell me this ? ~ Smiley

conference is going well. will get a summary out next week post in solarcoin-group slack.  good business development meetings with multiple parties discussing lots of things, relationships etc. US, Asia, Europe.

Here is an example:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/solarcoin/permalink/468183663382173/

May also have a new affiliate for south africa and southern africa region.  More later.  So affiliates located on 3 continents covering 4-5 continents.  also working on a developer bounty program as we need some more infrastructure tech to scale faster and we need it yesterday.  
Activity: 493
Solarcoin taking a hit. People trying to get into fiat due to the bitcoin deflation.

I think now is the most stupid moment to dump SLR - Bitcoin is getting a correction, but it will rise more after the halving. I don't understand the people that bought SLR and then sell them when a little crash occurs - it is a long term investment so just be patient and don't sell your coins for cents...

I think somone is just trying find to get their bids filled. They put wall up so they can force the price down to 17000 satshoi.

Make him pay  Grin

If I had the powder I would take out that wall at 2400
Activity: 523
How about Intersolar conference ?

Anyone can tell me this ? ~ Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Solarcoin taking a hit. People trying to get into fiat due to the bitcoin deflation.

I think now is the most stupid moment to dump SLR - Bitcoin is getting a correction, but it will rise more after the halving. I don't understand the people that bought SLR and then sell them when a little crash occurs - it is a long term investment so just be patient and don't sell your coins for cents...

I think somone is just trying find to get their bids filled. They put wall up so they can force the price down to 17000 satshoi.

Make him pay  Grin

legendary
If someone was looking for a good entry point then here you go. over 200k Solarcoins available for under 14 cents.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SLR
Solarcoin.org

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Activity: 377
Merit: 251
Note to self: it's not you doing it, it's us.
this sounds... promising:

"★ Cryptocurrency tokens
Also major cryptocurrencies will be supported as WAVES blockchain assets. It will allow decentralized trading against BTC token, which will probably be used by cryptocurrency crowdfunding projects wishing to launch their campaigns on  WAVES platform.  All major cryptocurrencies will be supported.The implementation of cryptocurrency tokens is based on MGW approach from SuperNET project, that is several independent servers will provide multisig deposit address for supported cryptocurrency,and upon a successful deposit a user receives corresponding blockchain token, which he or she can trade or withdraw back to the corresponding cryptocurrency.

These features make Asset to Asset trading possible, and important. Through trading an asset against another asset in a decentralized way we effectively obtain first decentralized stock exchange/ crowdfunding platform, tied to "established" real world currencies and cryptocurrencies with strong monetary emphasis."

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/waves-ultimate-crypto-tokens-blockchain-platform-1387944
Someone just picked up some solarcoin.

I just saw that  Cheesy Nice amount of coins for sure, but we need more people - the 24 hours low at Bittrex was 0.12$ :/ It will be great if we pass 0.25$ soon and get stable there. Meanwhile there are still no news on Poloniex about Solarcoin - It's getting on my nerves already :/
Yea I saw that... Also looks like someone but put a huge sell wall @ 120K.  Poloniex please hurry it up!!!
Solarcoin.org

I just saw that  Cheesy Nice amount of coins for sure, but we need more people - the 24 hours low at Bittrex was 0.12$ :/ It will be great if we pass 0.25$ soon and get stable there. Meanwhile there are still no news on Poloniex about Solarcoin - It's getting on my nerves already :/

Lol someone put a WALL at 0.000245 ~ 123 000 Solarcoins... Are you f*cking kidding me...  Huh
legendary
legendary
ifloor

Any new info on poloniex?  Did we actualy get a confimation we would be added next update.

Thanks!
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
I forked off last night. Woke up this morning with a bunch of question mark transactions and then staking once a minute. Noticed the block height didn't match the explorer's. Will clear out the Roaming folder tonight, re-download anm see if it re-syncs.

Has anyone forked off recently? The network appears to be fine anyway.

That happens sometimes. Re-scan and reload and you will find the right fork.
Network appears fine and also our block counts are fine.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
I forked off last night. Woke up this morning with a bunch of question mark transactions and then staking once a minute. Noticed the block height didn't match the explorer's. Will clear out the Roaming folder tonight, re-download anm see if it re-syncs.

All clear here.
legendary

All good here you might need to just restart pc / wallet
Activity: 579
Merit: 500
CoinQuacker

Activity: 523
Be sure to meet the solarcoin team of Global Solarchange at intersolar Europe from June 22-24 in Munich. Its the world's largest solar energy exhibition. This is our first year with a real presence there.  Although there was some guerrilla activity last year. Smiley  https://www.intersolar.de/en/home.html

Nice,

It's good chance to show the concept of "solarcoin" wolrd wild.

How do I get the program schedule of solarchange ? Smiley

Assaf, CEO of SolarChange will be InterSolar for the full conference. He actually flew in yesterday I believe, best to reach out to him, he is on the solarcoin-group slack.  Francois Sonnet will also be wandering around.  There are quite a few key meetings going on with strategic players.  If you speak with them they can share more.

Nick

Thanks Nick.
Pages:
Jump to: