Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 97. (Read 466802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Yes in beta. I just sent some Solarcoins to my phone app worked great. I wonder if they stake? Probably not.

This will be huge for people claiming solarcoins on the go!!!
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
Just imagine when the people from lumo-france get solarcoins in there account then decide to research it and hopefully buy more to add to there holdings.

Well yea. Just imagine 1000 people to invest ~100$ in Solarcoin  Grin That's what we need - more people investing and emptying the bags of the large holders, which manipulate the market everyday. We were so close to top 20 - even we were at one point at number 18 or 19 there I think, when we reached 0.25$. The poloniex news were at the middle of the downtrend and now we are below 0.10$ as the price drop continues... We need buy support - so many coins to be sold, but not so many investors at the moment. Maybe it's the "Calm before the Storm" who knows...
legendary
Just imagine when the people from lumo-france get solarcoins in there account then decide to research it and hopefully buy more to add to there holdings.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Many have asked about the recent events around the Poloniex misunderstanding.  Key things are now clear.  We will be acting on these things to prevent future mis-communication and mis-representation.  The placement of the logo was not correct procedure.

The logo was placed on the site by a well meaning volunteer recently brought in to handle the foreign language aspects of the site. He mis-interpreted the Poloniex language to indicate that placement of the logo would enable listing in the next update of the exchange.

Unfortunately, due to the amount of activity and business development resources dedicated to the run up to Intersolar and numerous projects on the ElectriCChain, the communication and the placement of the logo was visible on the site far to long to confirm with Poloniex if the listing was pending, but received no replies until the recent twitter posting.

The logo should have been removed promptly. Going forward the SolarCoin Foundation will not put logos or anything implying an endorsement of independent 3rd party services on the site. Informational links will remain. Only confirmed activities or relationships that are believed to support the growth of the SolarCoin network and mission will be communicated on the SolarCoin website.

I am guessing this means we have burnt our bridges with Poloniex. Are you looking into getting on other exchanges? It would help reduce the market manipulation.
Poloniex shouldnt be too upset, they got some free advertising at least.  If there is enough money to be made Im sure they will forgive and forget.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
True the big run up took place around when we got lumo-france on board.

This was around the same time that they announced they would be listed to Poloniex.  Hell of a coincidence...
Solarcoin.org

That is true and we need more supporters and investors like them. I can't understand the recent downtrend - it goes lower and lower each day  Sad The sell Orders fill up easy, but the buy support seems to be missing... Some weak hands and maybe a "whale" left for sure - even the volume is low, since there is not much trading happening. It's great time to buy, I don't know why no one is doing it.
legendary
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Many have asked about the recent events around the Poloniex misunderstanding.  Key things are now clear.  We will be acting on these things to prevent future mis-communication and mis-representation.  The placement of the logo was not correct procedure.

The logo was placed on the site by a well meaning volunteer recently brought in to handle the foreign language aspects of the site. He mis-interpreted the Poloniex language to indicate that placement of the logo would enable listing in the next update of the exchange.

Unfortunately, due to the amount of activity and business development resources dedicated to the run up to Intersolar and numerous projects on the ElectriCChain, the communication and the placement of the logo was visible on the site far to long to confirm with Poloniex if the listing was pending, but received no replies until the recent twitter posting.

The logo should have been removed promptly. Going forward the SolarCoin Foundation will not put logos or anything implying an endorsement of independent 3rd party services on the site. Informational links will remain. Only confirmed activities or relationships that are believed to support the growth of the SolarCoin network and mission will be communicated on the SolarCoin website.

I am guessing this means we have burnt our bridges with Poloniex. Are you looking into getting on other exchanges? It would help reduce the market manipulation.

I think we are going to get stuck on Bittrex for a while.  The only reason I was optimistic about Polinex as for that exact reason.  To stop the market manipulation.  I guess for right now we will have to live with it.  Whoever this person/group is maybe they will move on to another coin.  I think the Poliniex talk is what took us to .25 to begin with.  We are holding around .10 which is not the greatest but it is not bad either.  The .15 range would be decent since i know a lot of buyers got burnt on the run up to .25.

Not sure that your reasoning is accurate (price holding or rise theory)?

The run-up was due to recent activities and exposure - electric chain and new investors & believers.

Only short-term'ers are here for the rise into a new exchange. It looks like they're selling their shares and moving on - which is awesome!

Great time to buy Smiley

legendary
Good news it Bittrex is a great exchange just lower volume. Without them and Allcrypt i wouldn't have my stash today.
Activity: 493
Many have asked about the recent events around the Poloniex misunderstanding.  Key things are now clear.  We will be acting on these things to prevent future mis-communication and mis-representation.  The placement of the logo was not correct procedure.

I think we are going to get stuck on Bittrex for a while.  The only reason I was optimistic about Polinex as for that exact reason.  To stop the market manipulation.  I guess for right now we will have to live with it.  Whoever this person/group is maybe they will move on to another coin.  I think the Poliniex talk is what took us to .25 to begin with.  We are holding around .10 which is not the greatest but it is not bad either.  The .15 range would be decent since i know a lot of buyers got burnt on the run up to .25.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Thanks for the explanation/clarity, and quick resolution moving forward.

Smiley
Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.

Solarcoin.org
Maybe Poloniex is mad that they didn't buy any under 1 cent.  Grin

That was exactly my thought when I read the news

Well if that is the reason I find it quite immature and greedy by themselves... I'm sure Nick will inform us soon what happened - as for now it seems to be some kind of misunderstanding considering the message on the Solarcoin.org website: "Note: The Poloniex exchange has indicated it will not list SolarCoin. There was a communication error at the foundation."
legendary
We should do a media blitz campain for the large South African solar grant to spread the word!

Free press release sites
http://www.mequoda.com/articles/audience-development/best-paid-and-free-press-release-sites/
Activity: 445
Might as well flood them again.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Maybe Poloniex is mad that they didn't buy any under 1 cent.  Grin

That was exactly my thought when I read the news
Activity: 445
Can we get a explanation for the entire poloniex situation?
Money is all about trust. (especially Solarcoin because of the huge premine)

It's quite deceiving to find out that the whole poloniex thing was a big lie. Or at least thats what it looks like
Im still holding my coins but it's important that we can trust the Solarcoin foundation.

And even though I havn't lost the trust i'm sure some people might have. Please clarify this ASAP
legendary
Might as well flood them again.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Maybe Poloniex is mad that they didn't buy any under 1 cent.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: