Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 103. (Read 466802 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
101 wallets running.

Sub-version                   Protocol   Count            Network Share
/Satoshi:2.1.1/                  70004   101             98.1 %  

Yes that's great I only checked a few days ago and there was 82, I remember checking a month ago and there was 54.

We are definitely growing and with all the positive things going, now is a great time to invest in Solarcoin

" The future's bright, the future's Orange Solarcoin"

Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
101 wallets running.

Sub-version                   Protocol   Count            Network Share
/Satoshi:2.1.1/                  70004   101             98.1 %   
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org

I know it is super embarrassing (of all photos!), they took a photo of me doing work and I had no idea there was a journalist there!

Man, that's a great photo. Luke Floorwalker! Man of action! Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com

I know it is super embarrassing (of all photos!), they took a photo of me doing work and I had no idea there was a journalist there!
legendary
Solarcoin.org
Yeah man, haven't ever really gone anywhere.....just haven't had much time for crypto last couple years.....busy busy with business.  Won't let go of my SLR for a long time to come, she's been my fave holding since her beginning!  It's REALLY cool though to see so many new faces of interest since I last checked in, what a great community that has formed here!!

It's certainly evolved. It's a great idea who's time had come, seeing as there's already projects out there doing similar things at various stages of completion. It's really quite cool to witness something from the beginning that could potentially impact certain sectors of the economy.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Yeah man, haven't ever really gone anywhere.....just haven't had much time for crypto last couple years.....busy busy with business.  Won't let go of my SLR for a long time to come, she's been my fave holding since her beginning!  It's REALLY cool though to see so many new faces of interest since I last checked in, what a great community that has formed here!!
legendary
Solarcoin.org
Damn.....this project has really started to take off, hadn't looked at the price in probably over a year....was a bit shocked when I noticed the price a few days ago!  Nice to see the very first coin I ever got involved with is doing so well.  My gut has refused to allow me to sell a single Solarcoin since it launched, boy am I glad I listened to it in this case!!  Certainly no whale, but stoked to have my little horde of SLR:-)

IMJim! Welcome back, it's been quite a while since I've seen you on here. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Damn.....this project has really started to take off, hadn't looked at the price in probably over a year....was a bit shocked when I noticed the price a few days ago!  Nice to see the very first coin I ever got involved with is doing so well.  My gut has refused to allow me to sell a single Solarcoin since it launched, boy am I glad I listened to it in this case!!  Certainly no whale, but stoked to have my little horde of SLR:-)
Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Thanks Nick great update

It's these sort of updates of what's going on are what we need to really help attract more buyers to SLR  Smiley
Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Just keeps getting better and better!! The thing I like about SLR is that it is the only crypto that had gone past the novelty/concept phase into real world application. The only other crypto that contends is The DAO with their billion + in circulation.
legendary
Solarcoin.org
Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.
Activity: 377
Merit: 251
Note to self: it's not you doing it, it's us.
There are too many "price talking" in these days.

The really important thing is "value of solarcoin not now price".

"The poloniex" and "too fast pump" are not sustainable.

We already upper fast in these days.

It's time to make solarcoin more valuable with 'solarcoin claimers, and other projects"

Actually, it's really time for some price talking now already, finally - and we've been expecting these not-so-much-undervalued prices for SLR for a long time - they do look more appealing to both current as well as future SLR claimers and Solar Angels, too:
http://solarangels.solarchange.co/#/

Thus far into the project, price is still sth the majority of current SLR holders - mostly non-claimers - do have some control over, and the talk is usually about possible ways&actions needed. So yeah, lets get SLR on more exchanges.
Activity: 523
There are too many "price talking" in these days.

The really important thing is "value of solarcoin not now price".

"The poloniex" and "too fast pump" are not sustainable.

We already upper fast in these days.

It's time to make solarcoin more valuable with 'solarcoin claimers, and other projects"

legendary
Solarcoin.org
I don't see poloniex really increasing the price of the coin, but I do see it changing the overall value. There will be more liquidity, and with that comes some stability so we won't see huge price swings that aren't sustainable. Plus people will be involved in arbitrage which will also stabilize the value.
Anyone else think when we hit Polo we may see a slight fall if some whales get tempted to sell off?

Either way we gotta be going back up once that market snags up large amounts of SLR

I think it might have the opposite effect.  I was in VOX before it hit Polinex and it shot up when it first started trading.  Mind you it came back down but it was doing bad before it hit Polinex.  Plus there is a lot of liquidity on Polinex and if they decide to open SLR up to Margin Trading and Lending I think we will see some good gains.  To me it seems like the perfect storm but then again it is hard to say as everyone is watching and waiting on Polinex.
Well I guess mr. Whale is listening and reading the forum again   Grin  Grin   Grin Say HELLO DAMN IT! LOL   Cheesy

G'day mate

Oh the Whale has spoken.  Now we just need to have an appearance by Ghost!!!
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
Well I guess mr. Whale is listening and reading the forum again   Grin  Grin   Grin Say HELLO DAMN IT! LOL   Cheesy

G'day mate

Aww so cute Cheesy About those 50 000 It didn't surprise me that they were "eaten" that fast - it's a nice amount to add to the pocket at that price. Keep up the good work, and if we continue to rise up (not only Solarcoin, but BTC too) I have one quote for you guys:

Tongue In a positive way of course Grin

Jump to: