Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 99. (Read 466802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
One of the whales sold 71k solarocins today on bittrex.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/address.dws?223100.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/tx.dws?1889276.htm

This might help him next time get a better price.

"A limit order is an order to buy or sell a stock at a specific price or better. A sell limit order can only be executed at the limit price or higher. A limit order is not guaranteed to execute."

Not good in a thin market.

A market order is a buy or sell order to be executed immediately at current market prices. As long as there are willing sellers and buyers, market orders are filled. Market orders are therefore used when certainty of execution is a priority over price of execution. A market order is the simplest of the order types.
legendary
Only one way to beat them at there game is to buy stake and hold.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Man...looks like he is trying to shake weak hands.  I was hoping we would stay in the .15 range.  Guess this si a good time to pick up some coins.  At low of .097 is still not good.  That is a full .15 from it's high...
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Hard to know for sure but I agree. Just in the same way that nothing goes up for ever nothing will down down forever either Smiley
legendary
It know it looks down but check weekly chart. A correction to 1500 levels was expected, currently a 50% retracement from this years bull run. I was expecting to see this, gonna be using this as an opportunity to grab a few more coins. Nothing can go up forever, corrections are healthy and help to prevent bubbles.

Chart sure looks like its ready to move higher.
Activity: 71
It know it looks down but check weekly chart. A correction to 1500 levels was expected, currently a 50% retracement from this years bull run. I was expecting to see this, gonna be using this as an opportunity to grab a few more coins. Nothing can go up forever, corrections are healthy and help to prevent bubbles.
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
Someone in Bittrex is desperately trying to get his stash bigger at 0.00018 and is doing it for quite long now (crashing the market) - is it you mister Whale? Cheesy I can't wait for Poloniex and other exchanges to stop this bullshit manipulation already - It's getting old. For real dude, stop the crap and just buy if you want to... I hope some new investors come soon and eat the wall at 0.00024 - it's getting ridiculous at that price...

Well what a surprise ~20 minutes later, after my post, someone dumped ~ 50 000 Solarcoins... Well I guess this is the right time for new investors to BUY!!! Come on guys  Cheesy Let's get Solarcoin to 0.25$ again!!! Poloniex is coming, Bitcoin halving is coming - next month will be the real HYPE - I hope we reach 0.50$ soon. No more cheap Solarcoins. Coinmarketcap top 10 HERE WE COME!!!

EDIT: OK it is a 100k DUMP now... pathetic...
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
Someone in Bittrex is desperately trying to get his stash bigger at 0.00018 and is doing it for quite long now (crashing the market) - is it you mister Whale? Cheesy I can't wait for Poloniex and other exchanges to stop this bullshit manipulation already - It's getting old. For real dude, stop the crap and just buy if you want to... I hope some new investors come soon and eat the wall at 0.00024 - it's getting ridiculous at that price...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That moment when you realize you spent $130.00 for 10 solarcoin stickers.

Oh dear! Yes from the price deflation of the SLR, we had to reduce sticker prices again and again...

New stickers have arrived and these ones we are giving away free when people buy an SLR sticker.

You know, I got them in the mail and promptly lost them in the house. It wasn't until a couple of days ago I found them while cleaning. Now I have to find Nick's book which is also mysteriously misplaced. I have no doubt I'll find it though here real soon, somewhere it's not supposed to be. Cheesy

How much was he selling the book for? I remember it being super cheap at the time. Now is a different story.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org

Oh dear! Yes from the price deflation of the SLR, we had to reduce sticker prices again and again...

New stickers have arrived and these ones we are giving away free when people buy an SLR sticker.

You know, I got them in the mail and promptly lost them in the house. It wasn't until a couple of days ago I found them while cleaning. Now I have to find Nick's book which is also mysteriously misplaced. I have no doubt I'll find it though here real soon, somewhere it's not supposed to be. Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com

legendary
Solarcoin.org
I'm just happy Solarcoin is on Bittrex. There was a time the only exchange that picked it up was Allcrypt, and I thank them for that. It's unfortunate what happened with Allcrypt. I enjoyed using that exchange.

Didn't they have a blog about trying to come back during that time or something?

I don't remember seeing anything about it. The farewell message on the site was a bit glum.
Activity: 122
I'm just happy Solarcoin is on Bittrex. There was a time the only exchange that picked it up was Allcrypt, and I thank them for that. It's unfortunate what happened with Allcrypt. I enjoyed using that exchange.

Didn't they have a blog about trying to come back during that time or something?
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
How about Intersolar conference ?

Anyone can tell me this ? ~ Smiley

conference is going well. will get a summary out next week post in solarcoin-group slack.  good business development meetings with multiple parties discussing lots of things, relationships etc. US, Asia, Europe.

Here is an example:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/solarcoin/permalink/468183663382173/

May also have a new affiliate for south africa and southern africa region.  More later.  So affiliates located on 3 continents covering 4-5 continents.  also working on a developer bounty program as we need some more infrastructure tech to scale faster and we need it yesterday.  

List the Bounties, I will see if my group can help out.

Also, I have a 300 MW Installer that I will contact. If I bring them onboard do I get 10% or do they get the 10%? It is their customers who they have to contact. Not sure how to go about it.
legendary
Solarcoin.org
legendary

I also loved allcrypt.
legendary
Solarcoin.org
legendary
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
conference is going well. will get a summary out next week post in solarcoin-group slack.  good business development meetings with multiple parties discussing lots of things, relationships etc. US, Asia, Europe.

May also have a new affiliate for south africa and southern africa region.  More later.  So affiliates located on 3 continents covering 4-5 continents.  also working on a developer bounty program as we need some more infrastructure tech to scale faster and we need it yesterday.  

This is great Nick, keep up the good work. I am expecting a big price rise soon - someone in Bittrex is hiding his Bitcoins and is waiting for a right moment to buy... By the way do you have any news on Poloniex "next release" ?  Grin

Or maybe someone is hiding their Solarcoins? I big rise would def. be nice though
Pages:
Jump to: