Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 155. (Read 466802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Take a look at Bleutrade, I know the volume is tiny.

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/SLR/BTC
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
you guys are legends thx! Lets hope SLR will be on Uphold in no time  Cheesy
SolarCoiner, as a matter of fact we are in discussion with Uphold with SLR, what are the reasons you think SLR should be in there ?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
So I joined up via your link I hope you get your share.  I'm in the UK so buying BTC for GBP isn't the easiest process, the Uphold documentation process was pretty slick, easier than other places I tried.
I'm hoping this will allow me to fund the GBP card and go to BTC, then move to an exchange and go for SLR.  I raised a ticket requesting SLR direct, of course!
The only negative is 3-5 day wait for bank transfer from my bank to the Uphold account, in UK we have instant domestic bank-bank transfers so waiting for days seems very slow, but its pretty cheap if it really is 0% charge!

Scalextrix have you tried https://bitbargain.co.uk I like you live in the UK and use bitbargain all the time, I do an instant bank transfer and within few minutes the btc are in there for you to transfer to any wallet of your choosing even bittrex

I have never had a problem and always get a good price.

Activity: 445
Merit: 250
you guys are legends thx! Lets hope SLR will be on Uphold in no time  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I Just asked uphold to add Solarcoin.  Smiley

[email protected]
Activity: 185
I recently purchased some Gold and Silver on uphold.com
I'm thinking it's a nice addition to my Bitcoins Solarcoins and Litecoins.

Support was pleasantly interested when I messaged them about the addition of a Solarcoin card. They are definitely thinking about adding new currencies that go well with their concept. I think Solarcoin fits right in!

You can sign up using my referral link to get 5$ for free if you don't have an account yet Smiley

https://uphold.com/signup?utm_campaign=refprog&utm_medium=slarquie

Once you have signed up you can switch between a list of different currencies mostly for free.

Don't forget to message them to add a SLR card. Maybe a few more requests is all they need to start really thinking about it!
(you have to verify to get the 5$ for free..it takes less than 5 minutes).

So I joined up via your link I hope you get your share.  Im in the UK so buying BTC for GBP isnt the easiest process, the Uphold documentation process was pretty slick, easier than other places I tried.
Im hoping this will allow me to fund the GBP card and go to BTC, then move to an exchange and go for SLR.  I raised a ticket requesting SLR direct, of course!
The only negative is 3-5 day wait for bank transfer from my bank to the Uphold account, in UK we have instant domestic bank-bank transfers so waiting for days seems very slow, but its pretty cheap if it really is 0% charge!
Activity: 377
Merit: 251
Note to self: it's not you doing it, it's us.
I see hosting is going to expire in 2 months maybe we could all donate 1 month a piece to lock us in for another year?

Contribute to Hosting
Hosting for this blockchain will expire on

2016-03-17 (in 66.2 days)

Hosting can be extended by a donation to

BTC 1Nd2ae35Q2K7X6a9V2AqaUpEtANcv8k3Gs

Hosting rate for this blockhain is currently $9.9 per month

Sounds good. I just sent 10$  Smiley

Further extended to 2016-09-18 (in 248.5 days)
Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Someones has been picking up a few SLR today  Grin Grin

Very smart person.

Houston......the launch from the earth went as planned.......everything is working fine here at the shuttle......we are heading to the desired destination....next time you will hear us from the MOON!

You need to say to the Sun every time I hear a coin say Moon it goes south and never returns.
just wait until bitcoin starts rising properly again. This is nothing. It just shows how volatile and scace solarcoin can be. But just wait untill some real money comes rolling in.
To the sun!
Over $4300 spent on Bittrex in the last 24hrs, curious to see what happens next
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Someones has been picking up a few SLR today  Grin Grin

Very smart person.

Houston......the launch from the earth went as planned.......everything is working fine here at the shuttle......we are heading to the desired destination....next time you will hear us from the MOON!

Grin  The whale's have spoken they are not selling....

took a screen shot of this quote for the next time prices tank and volumes rise...  have fun believing the prices will stay elevated and whales wont be enticed to cash out as we creep upward Wink
legendary

Very smart person.

Grin  The whale's have spoken they are not selling....
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org

Very smart person.

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Nice to see some action going on, hopefully a good sign for the new year. As nice as it is to see it rise I hope it's not to crazy and more of a steady gain. That's one of my favorite things about this coins price action is it's long term up trend, slow and steady is how I like it. It helps to have intrinsic value beyond simple speculation which give this project a solid foundation that many other coins are missing.
legendary

Very smart person.
I recently purchased some Gold and Silver on uphold.com
I'm thinking it's a nice addition to my Bitcoins Solarcoins and Litecoins.

Support was pleasantly interested when I messaged them about the addition of a Solarcoin card. They are definitely thinking about adding new currencies that go well with their concept. I think Solarcoin fits right in!

You can sign up using my referral link to get 5$ for free if you don't have an account yet Smiley

https://uphold.com/signup?utm_campaign=refprog&utm_medium=slarquie

Once you have signed up you can switch between a list of different currencies mostly for free.

Don't forget to message them to add a SLR card. Maybe a few more requests is all they need to start really thinking about it!
(you have to verify to get the 5$ for free..it takes less than 5 minutes).

Activity: 377
Merit: 251
Note to self: it's not you doing it, it's us.
I see hosting is going to expire in 2 months maybe we could all donate 1 month a piece to lock us in for another year?

Contribute to Hosting
Hosting for this blockchain will expire on

2016-03-17 (in 66.2 days)

Hosting can be extended by a donation to

BTC 1Nd2ae35Q2K7X6a9V2AqaUpEtANcv8k3Gs

Hosting rate for this blockhain is currently $9.9 per month

Sounds good. I just sent 10$  Smiley
Jump to: