Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 156. (Read 466802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Making things better with better things.
legendary
I see hosting is going to expire in 2 months maybe we could all donate 1 month a piece to lock us in for another year?

Contribute to Hosting
Hosting for this blockchain will expire on

2016-03-17 (in 66.2 days)

Hosting can be extended by a donation to

BTC 1Nd2ae35Q2K7X6a9V2AqaUpEtANcv8k3Gs

Hosting rate for this blockhain is currently $9.9 per month
Activity: 445
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
.023  Grin

$5000 buy gets us near a buck.

I'm pretty sure that by the end of the year if everything is going as planned with the coin we may have a successful landing on the MOON  Cheesy This coin now is like a BOMB preparing itself to explode  Grin I can't believe that people are not buying it  Roll Eyes

The buying seems to have subsided but most of the increase has been retained, thats the kind of progress I have been hoping for.  I have been tweeting and posting on reddit about what Im calling altru-coins of which Solarcoin is one.
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
.023  Grin

I'm pretty sure that by the end of the year if everything is going as planned with the coin we may have a successful landing on the MOON  Cheesy This coin now is like a BOMB preparing itself to explode  Grin I can't believe that people are not buying it  Roll Eyes
legendary
.023  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Is there information out there on how to parse the solarcoin blockchain?
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
.02  Grin   Price going up and no whales dumping.

Most probably there are no whales involved the volume still too small. It can easily crash the market if everyone suddenly dumped.
legendary
I am waiting for the gentleman on his yacht to get on his phone and say buy it all.

My fav scene in wallstreet
Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.

Some big sites out there in the US can become claimants. http://www.narecs.com/resources/registries/
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
Here comes the pump... can't wait for the dump after it Smiley

There might be a "dump", but it will be a small one for sure and will not affect much the price I think. It will be very stupid for a whale to crash the market at this point. As vipgelsi said - WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED Wink
legendary
.02  Grin   Price going up and no whales dumping.

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Here comes the pump... can't wait for the dump after it Smiley
legendary
We are just getting started.
Activity: 445
Someone just gobbled up 50k SLR on Bittrex.

125k left to sell on bittrex :p

eidt: and rank 47 on coinmarketcap  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Someone just gobbled up 50k SLR on Bittrex.
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
Hi all,

We are gathering interest from the community, please reply to the @solcrypto tweet to register your interest in a 6x6cm Solarcoin sticker.
The cost is 296 SLR + shipping (about 50SLR) to most places in the world.
First batch out in about 10 days from now.

We are also looking at a couple of ModBus RTU makers (for solar plant monitoring) and testing out a few of their systems so that we can sell them in SLR directly as well. The first system from ACU that we tested is excellent, however expensive for most people who just have solar PV small systems.

Thanks,
-lfloorwalker

.017  Grin
legendary
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Both lfloorwalker and corather are correct.

Thermodynamics rests on two main laws. Both are first principles: The first law commands the conservation of energy, and the second law commands irreversibility: the tendency of all currents to flow from high (temperature, pressure) to low. These two laws are about systems in the most general sense, viewed as black boxes, without shape and structure.

The two laws of thermodynamics do not account for nature completely. Nature is not made of black boxes. Nature’s boxes are filled with evolving, freely morphing configurations—even the fact that they have names (rivers, blood vessels) is due to their appearance, organization, or design. Where the second law commands that things should flow from high to low, the constructal law commands that they evolve in configurations that flow more and more easily over time.

Life is flow. The second law defines "what" flows and the constructal law defines "how" things flow. Evolving networks facilitate easier flow over time.
Jump to: