Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 258. (Read 466799 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Yes, yes, that's all well and good. Nevertheless, a good explanation doesn't do a damned thing about the problem. Someone on the dev team needs to contact this guy and has needed to do so since April. The fact that no one has makes me go from 'hopeful' to 'extremely dubious'. Do you understand? It's not the claim that bugs me, per se, but the fact that this has just been sitting out therefor MONTHS and no one has done a damned thing about it.

I _was_ extremely positive about this coin. Seeing that claim made me think about getting out entirely. Hearing that it's an old, unadressed claim makes me DEFINITELY want to get out as soon as I can.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
That site has been saying that since April or so when Coimarketcap first listed us (and many others that had pre-mined coins). Then Coinmarketcap adjusted the cap calculations for coins in circulation but the owner of that website never bothered to adjust his thinking to remove that erroneous statement. Everything was a scam coin in the first quarter of 2014.  Grin
Activity: 368
I was looking around for good altcoin charts and found cryptocoincharts.info. Their page on SLR says at the top "SCAM coin! be aware! they are faking the marketcap". Perhaps someone with more econ and finance than me could contact the site?

Page is at: http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/coins/show/slr

It's hard to prevent Joe Blows that put up web sites from throwing out their comments about cryptocurrencies without understanding / knowledge.  Very few people/sites take the time to do the research/DD.  There's a new one every week.  Sad
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I was looking around for good altcoin charts and found cryptocoincharts.info. Their page on SLR says at the top "SCAM coin! be aware! they are faking the marketcap". Perhaps someone with more econ and finance than me could contact the site?

Page is at: http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/coins/show/slr
Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.
I like the price, bought a bit of SolarCoin to see where this goes!

can also earn § solarcoin bounty by referring solar generators.  here is a bounty list of the world's top solar generators over 50MW:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kRuW3iwINSnTAKix6er6n0Cf93XjnMHqH9AiIUk4EGI/edit?usp=sharing

here are the details solarcoin bounty program news item
I like the price, bought a bit of SolarCoin to see where this goes!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 493
Our seller is not on the Bittrex board right now. One BTC of buys would move the price up about 100% from where it was yesterday.

It's time to tighten the spread.  I see a lot of 50 slr sells and buys that are pretty much pure manipulation.
Our seller is not on the Bittrex board right now. One BTC of buys would move the price up about 100% from where it was yesterday.
Thanks for the fast shipping of the 4-packs. They're going to make great holiday season gifts! Much appreciated  Smiley

Thank you Smiley

nice to see the SolarCoin economy humming along.  For those who want it there is a BTC:SLR price widget. just paste in

https://www.coingecko.com/en/widgets/ticker/solarcoin/btc

Nick

Thanks Nick, good to know. I am building a site and have the perfect spot for this.
Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.
Thanks for the fast shipping of the 4-packs. They're going to make great holiday season gifts! Much appreciated  Smiley

Thank you Smiley

nice to see the SolarCoin economy humming along.  For those who want it there is a BTC:SLR price widget. just paste in

https://www.coingecko.com/en/widgets/ticker/solarcoin/btc

Nick
Activity: 300

Thank you Smiley

Hi Guys,

Glad you like the Candles !

Available scents as follows:-

- Chocolate Cake
- Spiced Orange
- Clothesline
- Cotton Sheets
- Cantaloupe
- Cinnamon
- Papaya
- Lavender
- Sugar Cookie
- Harvest Spice
- Vanilla Bean
- Caramalized Nuts
- Hazelnut Coffee
- Honeysuckle Jasmine
- Cappuccino
- Christmas Tree
- Blueberry Pie

All candles are made from natural soy wax and burn for Approx 45 hrs. Our candles are used by most of the top hotels and Spas in Cyprus and are firmly astablished as THE premium candle brand on the island. For images and comments please visit www.candlelitday.com . Currently this will take you to the facebook site while our page is being redeveloped.

Pricing including shipping is as follows via priority registered shipping:-

x 1 - 2000 SLR
x 2 - 3700 SLR
X 3 - 5000 SLR
X 4 (Box Set) - 7000 SLR

Please PM me if you want a price quote with a faster mode of delivery.

Thanks!
So I'm having a sniffing frenzy right now. I finally picked up my candles! You all know the ones, the fancy soy ones from the store in Cyprus that accepts SolarCoin???  Grin

The scents are just fabulous. I ordered 10, one for me and the rest as gifts and I am having a helluva job deciding which one I want for me. The Cotton Sheets one blew my mind, it might have to be the one I keep. Wink But hubby needs to decide his favourite first before we can choose.

I know, they smell freaking amazing. I bought them primarily to support the cause, but ended up pleasantly surprised. lol  They are really nice, and the scents are out of this world. I ordered 4, but I'm going to order some more for the family as xmas gifts…hopefully they can arrive before the big day if I order soon.

Good to know about the sheets scent.  Grin

I read somewhere that the CCN folks may open source their cannapay code…if so, we should most certainly put up the solarpay site, and list the candles and Nick's book as the initial items  Wink  Maybe there are some vendors/service folks that would want to sell there too? I wonder what it would cost to have them develop/host a solarpay site like their cannapay version?  It would be a nice place to shop, as those solar rewards start to rev up!

Maybe mazzaneo can repost the candle options/scents again for us  Wink

I saw a nice 4-pack option, with special boxing, on the candlelitday.com Facebook page. Can you tell me how much SLR it would cost for those?  I am interested in 2 of those 4-packs.

So I'm having a sniffing frenzy right now. I finally picked up my candles! You all know the ones, the fancy soy ones from the store in Cyprus that accepts SolarCoin???  Grin

The scents are just fabulous. I ordered 10, one for me and the rest as gifts and I am having a helluva job deciding which one I want for me. The Cotton Sheets one blew my mind, it might have to be the one I keep. Wink But hubby needs to decide his favourite first before we can choose.

I know, they smell freaking amazing. I bought them primarily to support the cause, but ended up pleasantly surprised. lol  They are really nice, and the scents are out of this world. I ordered 4, but I'm going to order some more for the family as xmas gifts…hopefully they can arrive before the big day if I order soon.

Good to know about the sheets scent.  Grin

I read somewhere that the CCN folks may open source their cannapay code…if so, we should most certainly put up the solarpay site, and list the candles and Nick's book as the initial items  Wink  Maybe there are some vendors/service folks that would want to sell there too? I wonder what it would cost to have them develop/host a solarpay site like their cannapay version?  It would be a nice place to shop, as those solar rewards start to rev up!

What's up guys?  I'm listening to the Bitcoins & Gravy podcast right now...

Thanks again for your patience everyone with the PoSV wallet updates.  Indeed this transition took much longer than we anticipated but nonetheless Solarcoin will be securing it's network and it's future with this transition.

Cheers,
Patrick

*edit* Also your team might consider getting a CryptoID block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

It is a full-featured block explorer and provides lots of valuable information for investors and users.

Just wanted to +1 this. Smiley

+1  

Nice insight.

Displays: Rich list / largest wallets / # of wallets / wealth distribution / search.

Here's CCN's display : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ccn/#!rich

Generation pool wallets might skew things? Maybe they could be omitted from view?

Can't we have both? Cheesy

PS: Does anyone know the cost? It doesn't say on the website, just to contact them.

Not sure of the cost?  There's a note saying you may have to contribute towards hosting costs?  I've emailed for clarification.

It looks like it's 0.4 BTC per year for the enhanced (CryptoID) blockchain explorer. I'm taking BTC donations from the community for the first year…we can try it and see if we like it. Here's the address to donate:

1C3kvbmk9cMS6HwePSs7ohDw7PqfEKKs1X

I have donated the first 0.07347982 BTC to the wallet. Once we hit 0.4 BTC, I'll send it to the fellow who builds/hosts the explorer.

Here's the wallet details - in case you want to follow the donations:

https://blockchain.info/address/1C3kvbmk9cMS6HwePSs7ohDw7PqfEKKs1X

So has the deposit been paid in full? I may be able to put on Monday if not.

First year paid for  Smiley

Thanks fairglu for building the solarcoin cryptoID blockchain explorer!

Thanks Epiphany for assisting with 1st year payment  Wink

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/
What's up guys?  I'm listening to the Bitcoins & Gravy podcast right now...

Thanks again for your patience everyone with the PoSV wallet updates.  Indeed this transition took much longer than we anticipated but nonetheless Solarcoin will be securing it's network and it's future with this transition.

Cheers,
Patrick

*edit* Also your team might consider getting a CryptoID block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

It is a full-featured block explorer and provides lots of valuable information for investors and users.

Just wanted to +1 this. Smiley

+1  

Nice insight.

Displays: Rich list / largest wallets / # of wallets / wealth distribution / search.

Here's CCN's display : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ccn/#!rich

Generation pool wallets might skew things? Maybe they could be omitted from view?

Can't we have both? Cheesy

PS: Does anyone know the cost? It doesn't say on the website, just to contact them.

Not sure of the cost?  There's a note saying you may have to contribute towards hosting costs?  I've emailed for clarification.

It looks like it's 0.4 BTC per year for the enhanced (CryptoID) blockchain explorer. I'm taking BTC donations from the community for the first year…we can try it and see if we like it. Here's the address to donate:

1C3kvbmk9cMS6HwePSs7ohDw7PqfEKKs1X

I have donated the first 0.07347982 BTC to the wallet. Once we hit 0.4 BTC, I'll send it to the fellow who builds/hosts the explorer.

Here's the wallet details - in case you want to follow the donations:

https://blockchain.info/address/1C3kvbmk9cMS6HwePSs7ohDw7PqfEKKs1X

So has the deposit been paid in full? I may be able to put on Monday if not.
I just sent the remainder.
Jump to: