Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 262. (Read 466799 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 300
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
"Your vote will be counted within a few minutes". Done  Wink
OK everyone, this is REALLY important! Coinpayments.net has added SLR to their voting list. It costs 0.001 BTC to vote to get SLR added to the list of accepted coins used for Merchants who want to accept crypto (not just bitcoin) for their goods and services.

I am bringing this up because a few weeks ago, I bought something online from a European company who accepts Bitcoin. When I went to pay, they were using Coinpayments as their Merchant solution and there were lots of coins to pick from! I requested SLR be added but it didn't show up on the voting list until now, thanks to others requesting the coin be added too.

I just voted and it is a one person, one vote kind of thing. If we can get on their list, then people like Mazzaneo and Nick could use this service to accept SLR payments (or any crypto payment on the list of coins). The process to pay for the vote is exactly the same process used to pay for items. I know because I did use BTC to pay for my product a few weeks back. Smiley

Here is the link: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
Nice... !
I'm on it Smiley
Activity: 368
OK everyone, this is REALLY important! Coinpayments.net has added SLR to their voting list. It costs 0.001 BTC to vote to get SLR added to the list of accepted coins used for Merchants who want to accept crypto (not just bitcoin) for their goods and services.

I am bringing this up because a few weeks ago, I bought something online from a European company who accepts Bitcoin. When I went to pay, they were using Coinpayments as their Merchant solution and there were lots of coins to pick from! I requested SLR be added but it didn't show up on the voting list until now, thanks to others requesting the coin be added too.

I just voted and it is a one person, one vote kind of thing. If we can get on their list, then people like Mazzaneo and Nick could use this service to accept SLR payments (or any crypto payment on the list of coins). The process to pay for the vote is exactly the same process used to pay for items. I know because I did use BTC to pay for my product a few weeks back. Smiley

Nice find!

Just sent the BTC  Smiley

Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.
Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays in the US! Wanted to stop by and say happy turkey day!

We are planning to have new SLR Proof-of-Stake-Velocity wallets released shortly after the holiday, there has been some delays due to people being out of town and unavailable but we should be back in action starting tomorrow :-D

Edit: Source will be available for peer review as soon as I get in contact with Justin to push it to the main SLR repository also.

Smiley Thanks for the update Josh. We will keep everyone posted as things progress.
Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays in the US! Wanted to stop by and say happy turkey day!

We are planning to have new SLR Proof-of-Stake-Velocity wallets released shortly after the holiday, there has been some delays due to people being out of town and unavailable but we should be back in action starting tomorrow :-D

Edit: Source will be available for peer review as soon as I get in contact with Justin to push it to the main SLR repository also.
Great stuff guys!
Activity: 404
RIP Phil 2015

Well...
Ivana and I just finished our interview with Bitcoins and Gravy and it is going to be on the next show on monday.
It went very well I think.
Lets hope it generates more interest in SolarCoin Smiley

Congratulations on the interview. 

Nick
Thanks Nick
Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.
Well...
Ivana and I just finished our interview with Bitcoins and Gravy and it is going to be on the next show on monday.

Congratulations on the interview. 

Nick
Thanks for doing the interview.
It was great!
John is an excellent presenter and made us both feel very comfortable.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Thanks for doing the interview.
Well...

Nice!  Wink
Well...
I know it isn't much, but I have dedicated my small fury farm to mining Solarcoin until the PoS wallet shows up. It's not much but I do what I can. I'm mining on miningpoolhub, 4 Fury's strong, rofl.  Roll Eyes

Awesome!  Hopefully not too much longer….the new PoSV CCN wallets were just made available for download today (Mac & linux, Windows soon).  I'm running the Mac version right now, it has  been indexing for the last hour  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
I know it isn't much, but I have dedicated my small fury farm to mining Solarcoin until the PoS wallet shows up. It's not much but I do what I can. I'm mining on miningpoolhub, 4 Fury's strong, rofl.  Roll Eyes
Maybe someday we'll be talking about the 2000 Solarcoin candles like the 10000 bitcoin pizza  Wink

Yeah, you'd better buy back those Solarcoin in the exchange...!

Payday Thursday! Maybe I can get lucky and Ghost will sell me some of his cheap coins. LOL

I'll be buying up some more soon too - have to get in that comfy position for PoSV.  Wink

With the completion of each milestone I'll buy a bunch more. Smiley

Oh, if only I had 5 BTC right now, you see that big offer on Bittrex???  Shocked

Someone's dumping.  Undecided
Maybe someday we'll be talking about the 2000 Solarcoin candles like the 10000 bitcoin pizza  Wink

Payday Thursday! Maybe I can get lucky and Ghost will sell me some of his cheap coins. LOL

I'll be buying up some more soon too - have to get in that comfy position for PoSV.  Wink

Oh, if only I had 5 BTC right now, you see that big offer on Bittrex???  Shocked

Jump to: