Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 260. (Read 466799 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
100% Proof of Stake with 1% staking interest

Why not 0.95 ?

greedy and generous sun ... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Coin Market Cap is showing SLR at .03 USD and up 300% ?!?!? Is that correct?

I took a screenshot, just for fun. Cheesy

The Solarcoin team consistently makes good on promises, over delivers, and stays true to course.

This is just a taste of what's to come.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I took a screenshot, just for fun. Cheesy
Activity: 493
hi, What's going on on bleutrade ? price is x10   Shocked

Maybe they don't know about Bittrex?  Cheesy Or maybe buyers no longer are interested in buying from someone whose sole intention is to keep the price depressed?  Roll Eyes

Either way, if there is an arbitrage opportunity to be had, someone will make that trade and the price will even out. Free markets do have these sorts of price balancing mechanisms in place for a reason. It's one of the most natural rules of trading IMHO. However, given the rather large disconnect in price backed up by fairly good volume over on Bleu, it could also mean someone with a different perception of value is putting their money where their mouth is. I can respect that, I've done it myself for the last 9 months.  Grin
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
hi, What's going on on bleutrade ? price is x10   Shocked
Activity: 300
Hi Guys,

I'd appreciate it if you could visit www.facebook.com/candlelitday and like the page and for all you Candle fans out there, there's still time to purchase your Christmas Candles with SolarCoin!
Activity: 368
What's up guys?  I'm listening to the Bitcoins & Gravy podcast right now...

Thanks again for your patience everyone with the PoSV wallet updates.  Indeed this transition took much longer than we anticipated but nonetheless Solarcoin will be securing it's network and it's future with this transition.

Cheers,
Patrick

*edit* Also your team might consider getting a CryptoID block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

It is a full-featured block explorer and provides lots of valuable information for investors and users.

Just wanted to +1 this. Smiley

+1  

Nice insight.

Displays: Rich list / largest wallets / # of wallets / wealth distribution / search.

Here's CCN's display : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ccn/#!rich

Generation pool wallets might skew things? Maybe they could be omitted from view?

Can't we have both? Cheesy

PS: Does anyone know the cost? It doesn't say on the website, just to contact them.

Not sure of the cost?  There's a note saying you may have to contribute towards hosting costs?  I've emailed for clarification.

Thanks again for your patience everyone with the PoSV wallet updates.  Indeed this transition took much longer than we anticipated but nonetheless Solarcoin will be securing it's network and it's future with this transition.

Cheers,
Patrick

*edit* Also your team might consider getting a CryptoID block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

It is a full-featured block explorer and provides lots of valuable information for investors and users.

+1  

Nice insight.

Displays: Rich list / largest wallets / # of wallets / wealth distribution / search.

Generation pool wallets might skew things? Maybe they could be omitted from view?

Can't we have both? Cheesy

PS: Does anyone know the cost? It doesn't say on the website, just to contact them.

Cheers,
Patrick

+1  

Nice insight.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org

Cheers,
Patrick

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Nice buy lot @ 1850 on Bittrex - 250k  Smiley
Someone bought ?

Someone (people) picked up a big chunk of solarcoins at basement prices.  Very nice  Wink

I makes a change to watch that trade than Mr "0.0005 BTC" dicking around with his Bot..... 
Someone bought ?

Someone (people) picked up a big chunk of solarcoins at basement prices.  Very nice  Wink
Great news guys!

Just had a meeting with one of the largest installers of PV systems in Cyprus. He's on board with Solarcoin.

He is currently researching the whole concept and we will be meeting next week to discuss the technical aspects regarding wallets, grants for his customers etc.

Bottom line... all his customers should have Solarcoin wallets by January next year!

GO SOLARCOIN!!!

Dude........great job man, this HUGE:-)

Awesome!  2015 shaping up to be a great year for solarcoin  Cool
Great news guys!

Just had a meeting with one of the largest installers of PV systems in Cyprus. He's on board with Solarcoin.

He is currently researching the whole concept and we will be meeting next week to discuss the technical aspects regarding wallets, grants for his customers etc.

Bottom line... all his customers should have Solarcoin wallets by January next year!

GO SOLARCOIN!!!

And that's not all my friends, he is part of a larger solarcoin community which also includes Greece .

We shall see...

Exciting news!  Kiss

I got my candles today!!! But I just missed the post office so have to pick them up next week. Bummer, I wanted to see what surprise scents I got. Smiley
I picked them personally, hope you like em!

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Nice nice gotta love cyprus.
Great news guys!

GO SOLARCOIN!!!

And that's not all my friends, he is part of a larger solarcoin community which also includes Greece .

We shall see...

Exciting news!  Kiss

I got my candles today!!! But I just missed the post office so have to pick them up next week. Bummer, I wanted to see what surprise scents I got. Smiley
Jump to: