Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 31. (Read 466803 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 105
Solarcoin.org
So as most of the action about Solarcoin takes place on the Slack channel I must share some information here - let me just say that after ~24 hours the price may either go to a couple of $ or it may go back to 0.20$. At the moment the price is on a all time high pattern (considering SLR:USD ratio) moving around 0.50$. The "pump" that we are seeing the last ~20 days is because of a pump and dump group which follows the "Palm Beach Confidential" Newsletter. Apparently every 3rd thursday of the month that newsletter comes only to the people who are subscribed for it and after a couple of hours (sometimes it's minutes) the info in that online paper starts to leak on the internet. Last month there was a leak that November pick of the month coin on that Newsletter may be Solarcoin. If you guys want more information about the subject join the Solarcoin slack channel - I have posted more information there and I will be watching the market very closely tommorow.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Any information on verified purchases/offers?

Can you be more specific?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I heard through the grapevine that this coin is the next PBC pump?  I've read up on it and pump or not, it sounds very useful.  To incentivize Solar Power generation participation is a noble and useful venture.

Indeed, Solarcoin is one of the few crypto which makes real world better.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I heard through the grapevine that this coin is the next PBC pump?  I've read up on it and pump or not, it sounds very useful.  To incentivize Solar Power generation participation is a noble and useful venture.
Activity: 4
Guys ... only few words : load your bags cuz SLR will be a Billion Market Cap Coin soon ! 1 step : this month Teeka will suggest SLR as the new Palm Beach Confidential Coin , and this will pump veerrryyy hard the market cap , from 14M , at least X10 for the start .

Many of you doesn't know the inside news , what do Solar Blockchain with companies like IBM ,Siemens , Solar Power Europe , Tesla ( Is no fake like others think ! ) , etc..

This is a Sleeping Giant but will rest only few days ....

Who think this is "shilling"... I'm afraid you'll stay poor for life .

DYOR , but remember these words : THIS IS A TOP 10 COINS !

You will remember this post.

Wow the price is increasing  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
Has someone experience in staking SLR? My client is now running for 5 days and I didnt receive anything, but the screen in the client always says 1 or 2 days for reward?

Rewards will come also the more coins you have the faster it will be.

obviously it depends how many coins you have and how old they are and how long you leave wallet unlocked and staking.

but yes it stakes , i get them all the time.
Activity: 42
Have joined the project. I have sent the email. Thanks a lot for the opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
What is the date of ICO?

There was No ICO... Zero, nada zilch zip... 33Million coin was Proof of Work that represents the unclaimed Solar prior to the start of the project as older outdated panels that are no longer in use.
Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Has someone experience in staking SLR? My client is now running for 5 days and I didnt receive anything, but the screen in the client always says 1 or 2 days for reward?

Rewards will come also the more coins you have the faster it will be.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
the partnership with tesla is a rumor. There is nothing concrete for the moment.

Nick stated on Oct 27th "We have purposely not reached out to Tesla as we aren't ready yet. We have the ability to reach sr. management, but want to be ready with a good story about scaling and process." And that was just a couple weeks ago, so I have my doubts about the Tesla rumor.

Aside from that, with the current instability in bitcoin (after the dev's decided to drop the upgrade to Segwit2x), then I expect to see a rise in many of the altcoins, especially solarcoin. So in my opinion, now is probably a good time to buy solarcoin, but has nothing to do with the PBC nor Tesla rumors (as both of those seem to be hoaxes).

I do agree that this coin will likely be a top-10 coin someday.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
the partnership with tesla is a rumor. There is nothing concrete for the moment.
Activity: 39
Guys ... only few words : load your bags cuz SLR will be a Billion Market Cap Coin soon ! 1 step : this month Teeka will suggest SLR as the new Palm Beach Confidential Coin , and this will pump veerrryyy hard the market cap , from 14M , at least X10 for the start .

Many of you doesn't know the inside news , what do Solar Blockchain with companies like IBM ,Siemens , Solar Power Europe , Tesla ( Is no fake like others think ! ) , etc..

This is a Sleeping Giant but will rest only few days ....

Who think this is "shilling"... I'm afraid you'll stay poor for life .

DYOR , but remember these words : THIS IS A TOP 10 COINS !

You will remember this post.
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
in what countries is SLR accepted as utility payment?

France, also here in Japan they accept BTC for electricity. So we just do a conversion.
I want to ask if anyone can help us get SLR added to shapeshift?
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
Hello we had some questions in the community about how the Chainz API counts the SolarCoin Node count?

Found here:- https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/#!network

Total connections is 25 to 26 today. Yesterday I noticed it was over 50 connections. Why has it dropped considerably in the last day or so?
Maybe Chainz is only seeing a part of the total network?

But looking at the country count split up, the number of connections has stayed a similar amount when it is split up between the countries.

In addition when you have a look at the node count under the network tab, this is sum of the actual number of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
So, When I run a number of nodes under one IPv4 address, i know for sure for example that I am running 3 nodes, but this list is only showing one of my IPv4 addresses.
Has anyone tested this for IPv6? I am going to change my router to IPv6 and have a look.

Anyway, it would be great if someone with much deeper knowledge in this area has some points and teach me how that works?

Many thanks,
Best,
lfloorwalker.

Activity: 4
I actually want to see the InchNotification concerning the new pocket bookInch
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Interesting to see that we had a big pump due to the misunderstanding with the Tesla tweet, but it's not coming down again.

Apparently nobody is selling  Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
In the light of the recent price developement I have realized that with the bag of SLR coins which I had bought for less than 100 satoshis in 2014 and which were then stolen from me in the Allcrypt exchange hack, I could have now been running a quite comfortable life....

if I had a SLR coin for everytime i heard  something like that. I too could now have been enjoying a comfortable life  Wink

Luckily I had a minor handful of coins sitting in a wallet which I had mined with my mediocre video card and which all togerther where not more than a few dollars worth. These ones I still have them and I sold them now I could already afford a nice trip to the other side of the world. Smiley
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
in what countries is SLR accepted as utility payment?
Pages:
Jump to: