Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 33. (Read 466803 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
It would be really nice if it was possible to store SLR on a ledger nano s.
Is that something the devs might have time to look into?

I tried to reach out to nano with no luck.

If you want to store SLR long term, then a paper wallet would be good solution. Just print and keep it safe. Smiley
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

Good news, but will there be a significant impact if there's news in forbes? such as the increasing number of buy orders in the market and pumping prices?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

I tried to reach out to nano with no luck.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
I realized for one month now that the page where you can register new SolarCoin generators or claim SolarCoins is down. Is it the same for you? Furthermore, is someone here staking SolarCoins? Is it profitable?

solarcoin.org has a page for Solarcoin claims. You have to register on solarcoin.org in order to start the claim process at the moment, the process is undergoing evolution.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
I realized for one month now that the page where you can register new SolarCoin generators or claim SolarCoins is down. Is it the same for you? Furthermore, is someone here staking SolarCoins? Is it profitable?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I didn't follow the thread lately, so could someone sum up which will be the features of the upcoming new wallet? I have a a few coins back from 2014, which in those days were only a few dollars worth...
legendary
New wallet is underway and copay will follow tons of stuff going on for Solarcoin price will follow soon.
I do not always understand people who sell a large amount of coins (> 100K) to everything taken without worrying about the depth of the market. Visibly losing speed, she could have 30% more profit. There are really strange people on SLR lol  Cheesy

The weak hand should be out before the price rise. This is a good sign. Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Thanks for the link!

I hope to see official release soon. As far as I know new wallet adopts up-to-date Bitcoin core and segwit.

I especially hope to have news on partnerships. I hope that nick will success to conclude with a big manufacturer of inverter. It would propel SLR to $ 1 directly and it would be the beginning of the massive expansion of the network.  Smiley
I do not always understand people who sell a large amount of coins (> 100K) to everything taken without worrying about the depth of the market. Visibly losing speed, she could have 30% more profit. There are really strange people on SLR lol  Cheesy
Thanks for the link!

I hope to see official release soon. As far as I know new wallet adopts up-to-date Bitcoin core and segwit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
you have very ineteresting conception. keep on going with that project!
legendary
New wallet should be out for testing any day. Solarcoin has had some delays for about a month.

3.0 Pre release seems to be out. https://github.com/onsightit/solarcoin/releases
legendary
New wallet should be out for testing any day. Solarcoin has had some delays for about a month.
Any news about wallet update?

I was wondering this too. I keep hearing rumors it might be released very soon. Is this the reason for all the sudden buy support at bittrex? or is there some other news I missed?

I am also interested to know the developments in this area. The take of slr begins interested more and more person and I think it is now necessary to have a portfolio at the height of capitalsiation slr  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 102

I was wondering this too. I keep hearing rumors it might be released very soon. Is this the reason for all the sudden buy support at bittrex? or is there some other news I missed?
Pages:
Jump to: