Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 32. (Read 466803 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Whats are the next steps of the project ?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Depends where you are coming from. If you have been holding Bitcoin the price right now is very cheap. If you are coming into it from fiat then the price right now is quite high. Also don't listen to any financial advice from the internet.
Activity: 12
I don't know if i should wait or buy now. what do you guys think? Its probably going to crash back down isn't it?
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
In the light of the recent price developement I have realized that with the bag of SLR coins which I had bought for less than 100 satoshis in 2014 and which were then stolen from me in the Allcrypt exchange hack, I could have now been running a quite comfortable life....

if I had a SLR coin for everytime i heard  something like that. I too could now have been enjoying a comfortable life  Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
In the light of the recent price developement I have realized that with the bag of SLR coins which I had bought for less than 100 satoshis in 2014 and which were then stolen from me in the Allcrypt exchange hack, I could have now been running a quite comfortable life....
of course my paycheck arrived after a 40% rise. looks like im gonna have to wait to get in cheaper  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Just think my signature earnings help me buy more solar. 😆

Your avatar looks great! VIP, you are legendary member, so earning will be quite a lot. Buy more SLR!  Grin

My Amber signature campaign lasted me about 3 months.
Will convert to solar as soon as it starts to trade. 😆
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Your avatar looks great! VIP, you are legendary member, so earning will be quite a lot. Buy more SLR!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

LOL Ah I see. The farmer made his fortune in the field, bet the farm play the field, 777 Out!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
lol no it's me just earning some extra cash I did very got with the Amber bounty. But yes It bugs me changing my images from solar. 😕

We still <3 you Vip.
legendary
lol no it's me just earning some extra cash I did very good with the Amber bounty. But yes It bugs me changing my images from solar. 😕
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
VIP someone hack your account? I thought I would never see the day you change your Solarcoin logo Avatar. Must not be you posting. If you are reading... Just contact the admin and setup a new account with a different email. They will be able to see your old IP address has changed along with your account credentials.

People don't click on those links from VIP.
Activity: 44
I think this project will make sence. Just following.
It would be really nice if it was possible to store SLR on a ledger nano s.
Is that something the devs might have time to look into?

I tried to reach out to nano with no luck.

If you want to store SLR long term, then a paper wallet would be good solution. Just print and keep it safe. Smiley

https://solarcoinwallet.com/

Thx. I'm def. in this long term. already got a few coins, just waiting for my pay check to arrive to get some more  Grin
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Wow it is an incredible project.
I've just seen that my new electricity provider (ekwateur) accept the payment in solarcoin.
Activity: 109
I will closely follow the Solarcoin project. Thanks dev for your works.
legendary
Ledger Cryptocurrency integration questions list

https://ledger.typeform.com/to/OGvVPQ

"If you are part of the project's team and have a deep technical understanding of the coin, we also invite you to fill-in our integration form."
legendary

Source= https://trello.com/c/4Aa7Ug5a/20-altcoin-support-information

Description
There are a lot of cryptocurrenies and as Ledger has limited ressources it cannot integrate them all. The conditions to integrate another crypto are one of the following:

massive general support and high market cap (ex: Ethereum)
development sponsored by the coin's community (ex: Litecoin)
direct developer integration using Ledger's SDK
For information, the "altcoin package" costs 78,000 EUR and includes:

development of altcoin's Nano S / Blue app
altcoin support added to the Ledger Wallet Chrome app
altcoin explorer API development for the backend
1,000 Ledger Nano S unit with altcoin's logo laser marking
This pricing is available only for project inheriting from Bitcoin. If the blockchain technology is original (ex: Ripple, IOTA...) then the pricing could be much higher.

If you are part of the project's team and have a deep technical understanding of the coin, we also invite you to fill-in our integration form.

Please also refer to our list of already supported coins and tokens if you are unsure if your favorite coin is supported or not.
legendary

I tried to reach out to nano with no luck.

If you want to store SLR long term, then a paper wallet would be good solution. Just print and keep it safe. Smiley

https://solarcoinwallet.com/
Pages:
Jump to: