Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 34. (Read 466803 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
it's good news that slr is not a speculative coin. But it is certain that if more and more people are interested in this coin, there will be a rarity and it may rise very quickly and very quickly as we have seen lately.  Smiley

Well I'm not sure I would go so far as to say that SLR is not entirely speculative as every single "currency" has a speculative value, even USD, EUR, etc. But I think the point might be that solarcoin is different from other altcoins in that most altcoin dev's seem to merely try to create a "speculative frenzy" (ie to cause a pump) so that they in turn can dump their own coin stash to make a quick buck. SLR is not like this. The dev's of SLR are in it for the long haul (40+ years) and they have no desire to trigger either a "pump" or a "dump".

The coin price should approximately follow the value of the coin (+/-).

The coin will have increased value when it is more broadly distributed.  In the end this is why Bitcoin has value; network effect.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
it's good news that slr is not a speculative coin. But it is certain that if more and more people are interested in this coin, there will be a rarity and it may rise very quickly and very quickly as we have seen lately.  Smiley

Well I'm not sure I would go so far as to say that SLR is not entirely speculative as every single "currency" has a speculative value, even USD, EUR, etc. But I think the point might be that solarcoin is different from other altcoins in that most altcoin dev's seem to merely try to create a "speculative frenzy" (ie to cause a pump) so that they in turn can dump their own coin stash to make a quick buck. SLR is not like this. The dev's of SLR are in it for the long haul (40+ years) and they have no desire to trigger either a "pump" or a "dump".
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Nick Gogerty posted this on slack:

"We don't post much etc. as we really aren't into driving speculative frenzy.  happy to have people along for the long haul etc. and growing our participants by distributing to solar generators."

I appreciate and admire the humble and positive attitude of the founders of this coin. This is a great community to be involved with!
I think this is scam coin.
Website so unprofessional.
Don't have road map
Admin (Community team) slow to answer.  Huh Huh
--
Why do you invest to this coin?

The Solarcoin Foundation is not looking for investors in Solarcoin. They are looking for investors in solar power, to whom they can grant Solarcoin. The founders of this coin are currently working on deals with various solar power monitoring companies looking for ways to get this coin into the hands of solar energy producers. There are already plenty of cryptocoin-nerds who own this coin and our goal is NOT to get more crypto nerds on the Solarcoin bandwagon because as we already know these are day-traders who pump-dump and are only looking for ways to get rich overnight. Instead, getting more and more of this coin into the hands of the solar energy community means getting this coin into the hands of long-term holders, and people who actually value our mission here. That is the roadmap in a nutshell.

Here is the Solarcoin Media Kit from Sept 2017 that provides more information, possibly what you are looking for:
http://docdro.id/kaMMj4t
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
this project is very powerfull, innovative concept, it can truly change the world.

Mining solarcoin makes more sense than bitcoin mining   Cool

Wise words!  Grin
this project is very powerfull, innovative concept, it can truly change the world.

Mining solarcoin makes more sense than bitcoin mining   Cool
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Don't have road map
--

This is very old but solid coin. There have been a lot many people calling SLR 'SCAM'.
If you want quick money then go to other ICO post.
I like safe money, not quick.
I'm research about SLR and like it.
But we talk about technology and website so bad is my reason to skip this coin.
Thanks
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Don't have road map
--

This is very old but solid coin. There have been a lot many people calling SLR 'SCAM'.
If you want quick money then go to other ICO post.
Don't have road map
--
Activity: 95
Clarification of SolarCoin Foundation & Greeneum relationship.
https://solarcoin.org/en/node/417
better late than never ^^
Thanks, now it's done . Greeneum investors have a true picture regarding solarcoin.
Activity: 32
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I own solar arrays and today installed the SolarCoin Wallet. It went fine, I blogged about it here: https://bitcoin-investors.co.uk/2017/10/installing-a-solarcoin-wallet/.

Now i'm trying to register my solar for SolarCoins and all the links seem to have been taken down or are broken - is SolarCoin dead?

it's dead, time to move on Undecided

To paraphrase monty python not quite dead... I was on phone with CEO of one of the world's largest solar generator's on Sunday. $11b/revenue power company. He wants to introduce us to one of world's most important renewable IGO's. We are moving along with development on new wallets supporting Segwit/ Bitcore 0.15. Hiring part time BA/tech project lead and still chipping away at one of the world's largest solar monitoring platforms for integration.  

Nick

Increasing users will increase the value which will further increase the number of users which will even further increase the value.....

Future looks good Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Great news!

"Global SolarChange affiliate status is now under review due to potential mis-representation of their role in creating SolarCoin.

Greeneum is a stand alone project in which none of the SolarCoin Foundation founders has a role or formal knowledge of the project specifics."

thank you for this clarification.

The ICO's greeneum starts in 6 hours and there is not always a white paper  Shocked
Activity: 11

Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
Great news!

"Global SolarChange affiliate status is now under review due to potential mis-representation of their role in creating SolarCoin.

Greeneum is a stand alone project in which none of the SolarCoin Foundation founders has a role or formal knowledge of the project specifics."

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
Pages:
Jump to: