Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 42. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
We wrote a strategy how to beat that bulk buy guys.

I just have checked and it worked, you can see my test transaction here:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa9dd1f4e89ae02ff5d84053b056327f42b27896317b168a4d8c1c9ec1c26911a

Key is the time you request and gas price.

Download manual here: http://ethgas.stream/eGAS_strategy.pdf

Watch out people. The Egas dev is a major scam artist. Don't put trust in him.

He claims that there is a strategy to defeat people, but he has a whole team of scamartist backing him. They take all the Egas and sell it to use naive and foolish buyers!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Activity: 11
Activity: 122
So sad that dev cannot do anything to give chance for normal people to participate here. Its impossible now.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9b6e740e1ea6981b6825b8a35e693eba667abfca36892186279782154e4039ef
YOU THINK ITS COMPETITIVE? 102 GWEI per transaction. If normal users will play with that they likely will lost all their money. in myetherwallet limit 60 only..
Activity: 131
So many new tokens with similar scheme like eBTC.
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
How come he got all 50 chances during that time?  Huh Huh Huh
http://prntscr.com/h4ph80

Activity: 23
Any plans for new exchange?

I have tried to use this advises ,but actually its not easy to follow this method , because the block time is always different every time.
It looks like a manual for protect that bulk guys , like its normal and legal what they do:)

Time is changing - correct, it is 10 min with small variations. Just check it and do request on time.
This manual is shows that it is possible to squeeze in if you have right entry parameters.

I see over there we already have few people who found out this way before this manual and they request their tokens time to time with gas price more those bulk buy guys.
Lets fight!

Yes thats correct, but you think its easy to fight like this with them, he only press one button and get all in one time, but i should make many difficult manipulations to win only 1% of what bulk getting ,and he not even fell it loss
There is should be another way how to fight. this VERY LESS EFFECTIVE. IMPOSSIBLE>
Ttat account taking all even more every time. And he is a distributor tokens, HE IS ICO>
Create a manual how to make the same contract adress to take all block possible tokens in 1 click!
Activity: 56

I have tried to use this advises ,but actually its not easy to follow this method , because the block time is always different every time.
It looks like a manual for protect that bulk guys , like its normal and legal what they do:)

Time is changing - correct, it is 10 min with small variations. Just check it and do request on time.
This manual is shows that it is possible to squeeze in if you have right entry parameters.

I see over there we already have few people who found out this way before this manual and they request their tokens time to time with gas price more those bulk buy guys.
Lets fight!

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa9dd1f4e89ae02ff5d84053b056327f42b27896317b168a4d8c1c9ec1c26911a

The transaction looks like he just only push one button and the bulk claim happen...

Why not just make a limit for one block?

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
wasted my eth when trying to claim .. shit airdrop ever seen
Too many people trying to claim so it's been difficult to get any airdrops, it's better to purchase it
I could claim only twice out of 8 tries

Thats why... Its not airdrop anymore , its smart airdrop only for 1-2 peoples who making claims entire blocks and they making ICO for you on ether delta and can regulate the price...
NEW type of "ICO ON EXCHANGE" that regulated not by dev, but by strangers Cheesy
EVEN IN RULES there is only 2 options for airdrop OPTION 1 and 2 ,but no option with another smart contract. IT means there is hided option 3.
if there is no any description in rules about option 3 it means the distribution is totally unfair.
Activity: 84
Too many people trying to claim so it's been difficult to get any airdrops, it's better to purchase it
I could claim only twice out of 8 tries
I have an idea, I saw the code.. it has to be a geth script on the full node.
It is next level.
We will do research and will take into account these actions to improve SAaS product.

That's can be really good if you can make this idea come true before this event finish ..
Everyone who donated will be rewarded with egas tokens? Or in the future smart drops?

Check FAQ, #7 #8
Those who send ETH donation more than 0.1 ETH will be added to the white list.
White list addresses will be rewarded every new Smart Airdrop automatically. (percentage of share from each new SMART AIRDROP will be calculated based on number users and total amount donated to the current eGAS Smart Airdrop)
Example: Next Smart Airdrop will have 10,000,000 Tokens.
Total share: 20% = 2,000,000 Tokens
Your automatic share(if 50 eGAS donation made): 1% = 40,000 Tokens

Will the contract stop working if all the airdrop coins are claimed?

We have the hard cap, when supply is 0 distribution will be finished.

guys anyone have idea until when can we mine the coins.. until what time will they last?

check our website for countdown.

Im ready to pay more for transactions , but im noit even able to make it , even 1! Give instructions then how to make bulk like that! Because many people here who just coming are not able to do anything because of that. Its you or your friends probably getting all that if you not able to make it at least not unfair. Its almost finish but all tokens is going to be in one hands . How you can say you not get any profit of that... It means that was your plan before ..
Even i tried to make gas price up to 50!!! AND FAIL ALWAYS LOOSING because one contract taking all for himself , but gas price only 30...

I have an idea, I saw the code.. it has to be a geth script on the full node.
It is next level.
We will do research and will take into account these actions to improve SAaS product.

Is that all you got? The problem here is not he making multiple transactions. Its that all his transactions are created at one go. Where as rest all, who are technically handicapped are not able to compete that way. This makes it an unfair distribution. As mentioned earlier, you could have avoided this mess by simply stopping one address per block.

All aspects cannot be predicted. Who knew this method will be so popular and some individuals even will create special tools to get tokens...
This Smart Airdrop method beat all records.. We have got more than 120000 transactions.. Yesterday we were first at every ETH block, even EtherDelta contract was behind.
This method will evolve adding more features to the distribution, we will educate people to work with smart contracts, will reward those who donated to current eGAS Smart Airdrop and believed in our future.

Everyone who donated will be rewarded with egas tokens? Or in the future smart drops?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
guys anyone have idea until when can we mine the coins.. until what time will they last?

Is that all you got? The problem here is not he making multiple transactions. Its that all his transactions are created at one go. Where as rest all, who are technically handicapped are not able to compete that way. This makes it an unfair distribution. As mentioned earlier, you could have avoided this mess by simply stopping one address per block.

All aspects cannot be predicted. Who knew this method will be so popular and some individuals even will create special tools to get tokens...
This Smart Airdrop method beat all records.. We have got more than 120000 transactions.. Yesterday we were first at every ETH block, even EtherDelta contract was behind.
This method will evolve adding more features to the distribution, we will educate people to work with smart contracts, will reward those who donated to current eGAS Smart Airdrop and believed in our future.

Im ready to pay more for transactions , but im noit even able to make it , even 1! Give instructions then how to make bulk like that! Because many people here who just coming are not able to do anything because of that. Its you or your friends probably getting all that if you not able to make it at least not unfair. Its almost finish but all tokens is going to be in one hands . How you can say you not get any profit of that... It means that was your plan before ..
Even i tried to make gas price up to 50!!! AND FAIL ALWAYS LOOSING because one contract taking all for himself , but gas price only 30...
Pages:
Jump to: