Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 37. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Does eGold have the plan to list on yobit, coinexchange, cryptopia,... ?
It's not eGold project here...
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
Does eGas have the plan to list on yobit, coinexchange, cryptopia,... ?

Thanks for not leaving the project Smiley  Good plan anyway  if you really couldn't do anything.
But why there is 13700000 tokens now? It's was planned too?

It is correct, 12,792,000.00 eGAS airdropped
1,000,000 for @Devs
Total: 13,792,050 eGAS

There was some mistake in calculations therefore Bounty and Donations rewards will be taken partially from @Devs reserve.

So make some editions on site, because it's written airdrop will be 11 million.. All other is OK, the project like that it's a first of the first, new idea, so it's OK if some unexpected problems happening, a good opportunity here already everyone got, buy at so cheap prices, only 0.000002 ether I got chance to buy, it's amazing I think.
Activity: 76
I wish good luck for the dev project!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Thanks for not leaving the project Smiley  Good plan anyway  if you really couldn't do anything.

It is correct, 12,792,000.00 eGAS airdropped
1,000,000 for @Devs
Total: 13,792,050 eGAS

There was some mistake in calculations therefore Bounty and Donations rewards will be taken partially from @Devs reserve.
Activity: 154
devs .... i feel scared to say u that the community has abanded us now... they feel you are the ones who mined those coins... give announcements to raise the price... so u guys sell back for please... please give a clarity to all... no one is trusting us now.. Cry Cry Cry Cry
Hello Everyone,

We know that it was a difficult period for you as we remained silent last few days, sorry for this.
I need to explain why, because some of you almost lost faith in our project.
As you know someone used a script/contract to get almost all eGAS tokens out from each 10-min block. We understood that get tokens from the contract is almost impossible for many of you or you need increase the gas price. That could lead to eGAS overpricing.
A manual was released and it was our last announcement.
We pretended that project is abandoned, so bulk takers could dump eGAS tokens for a lower possible price on exchanges, therefore “help” to distribute eGAS tokens at minimum price.
It worked and price is nearly at the bottom at this moment. If you got intention to buy it is right time because entry level to this token is quite low.
Our project is moving forward, next steps:
-  Finish distribution process, make sure everyone gets their reward.
-  Analysis of eGAS distribution and implement new Smart Airdrop functions as entry limits, reply protection, lock periods, owner operation control (pause, cancel, burn)
-  Open sources for independent analysis
-  Add eGAS token to few more Exchanges
-  Development of SAaS
Follow us on social platforms for upcoming announcements.
We will be happy to answer your questions.

The important thing is circulating supply, if it is around 3,000,000 , it's really good...!
Hello Everyone,

We know that it was a difficult period for you as we remained silent last few days, sorry for this.
As you know someone used a script/contract to get almost all eGAS tokens out from each 10-min block. We understood that get tokens from the contract is almost impossible for many of you or you need increase the gas price. That could lead to eGAS overpricing.
We pretended that project is abandoned, so bulk takers could dump eGAS tokens for a lower possible price on exchanges, therefore “help” to distribute eGAS tokens at minimum price.
It worked and price is nearly at the bottom at this moment. If you got intention to buy it is right time because entry level to this token is quite low.
-  Finish distribution process, make sure everyone gets their reward.
-  Analysis of eGAS distribution and implement new Smart Airdrop functions as entry limits, reply protection, lock periods, owner operation control (pause, cancel, burn)
-  Open sources for independent analysis
-  Add eGAS token to few more Exchanges
-  Development of SAaS

Activity: 56
Hello Everyone,

-  Finish distribution process, make sure everyone gets their reward.
-  Analysis of eGAS distribution and implement new Smart Airdrop functions as entry limits, reply protection, lock periods, owner operation control (pause, cancel, burn)
-  Open sources for independent analysis
-  Add eGAS token to few more Exchanges
-  Development of SAaS
Finally it has been finished.
Activity: 98
Why can contract owner always make 1 million new coins.

Please answer.
Already 13559850 tokens in circulation / 12,792,000 official
Also there i found graph on the first page , maybe its also including "reserves" 1200000 , if like that it means airdrop should finish when 14000000 around tokens supplied.
But anyway how its can be higher then the maximum total supply that in the contract. That is strange.
Activity: 4
What if the transaction fails due to out of block.  We will still lose gas.  How to see if attempts in that block still remaining
Activity: 168
some one starts to buy eGold on etherdelta, signal to pump for good news to be released ?

People are also buying Egas on Etherdelta as well. Does that mean a signal of good news? Only the dev team knows when they are due to release good news not any buying signal cos both Egold and Egas are bleeding seriously like most altcoins because of BTC fork.
some one starts to buy eGold on etherdelta, signal to pump for good news to be released ?
What if the transaction fails due to out of block.  We will still lose gas.  How to see if attempts in that block still remaining

buy in ether delta... dont loose gas bro.. only first 50 transactions of the block get grabted of egas tokens
Why you still believe that something still can happened after they broke their own rules? You know something more about admin here? And also there is no value/price now for this token at all..
If its not my mistake , you can read contract and as i understand if i press total supply there will be information 1327331000000000 it means already 13273000 tokens are distributed which means its already something wrong or its dont have function for stop automatically and admins just runned away, if you press in reading contract maximum total supply there will be 1279200000000000, decimals 8 , 500000 tokens already distributed not legal, and every 10 min more and more. And still the same wallets playing it ,0xEcC996953e976A305ee585A9C7BBbcc85D1C467b this one already got more than 2000000 ,already very rich account, sometimes there more than 100 eth in balance , but he still trying to get as much as possible egas, dont know why...

the devs  are mining the lost tokens to whales and give back the comunity.. all the best devs... we are with you..
If its not my mistake , you can read contract and as i understand if i press total supply there will be information 1327331000000000 it means already 13273000 tokens are distributed which means its already something wrong or its dont have function for stop automatically and admins just runned away, if you press in reading contract maximum total supply there will be 1279200000000000, decimals 8 , 500000 tokens already distributed not legal, and every 10 min more and more. And still the same wallets playing it ,0xEcC996953e976A305ee585A9C7BBbcc85D1C467b this one already got more than 2000000 ,already very rich account, sometimes there more than 100 eth in balance , but he still trying to get as much as possible egas, dont know why...
And now he change a time on site +2 more days again.
Activity: 168
Why are you guys quick to panic and spread FUDs? They just listed on coinmarketcap few days ago and they said they are still distributing. You should give then a chance to end their work first. Afterall, they will also profit from the growth of the token and further development.

The total supply is low and they paid translators few days ago. I have seen many scams lately and they all looks pretty the same.

But this project does not look like a scam to me at least not yet.
Pages:
Jump to: