Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 40. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Dev, why the time until finish airdrop changed on the site?

bcz its a counter and reduces with time

I mean it was 1 day and 4 hours and now its 1 day 10 hours its added 6 hours, but price per drop reduced to 200 already, so its should be last day already started... Looking forward to see updates from dev!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

bcz its a counter and reduces with time

never seen such a potential coin with saas technology..... all the best guys... egas has a long way to go... already earned a lot from trading egas... all the best dev... egas has a long way to go
a perfect airdrop turn to scam.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5fbad38d7dcb4102c19a4edaf9568921c7268d9084c61cea176cba315fba05ce

just one guy took all tokens $6.29  with this price

50x210= 10500 token

0.000008000 EGAS/ETH  x 10500 = 0,084 eth x 300 us =  25 dollar

good work.

One time he paid 42$ for transactions when price was higher to take all for himself, so its not really scam if that not admin , and i dont think if dev is serious with project he will play like that , someone who did that also got smart airdrop ,but just not fair way...
If he not did that the price probably higher now, im following all stats of whats happening here, also i could buy tokens at only 0.000005 eth today ...

coins are been digged at high prices and selling cheap... time to buy as much as possible guys...
guys.. buy now as much possible now... because prices are cheap..... tokens are been digged out and been sold at cheap rates... then why need to cry guys? buy as much as possible and get cheap rates... this token has a lot of potentiality...

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5fbad38d7dcb4102c19a4edaf9568921c7268d9084c61cea176cba315fba05ce

just one guy took all tokens $6.29  with this price

50x210= 10500 token

0.000008000 EGAS/ETH  x 10500 = 0,084 eth x 300 us =  25 dollar

good work.

One time he paid 42$ for transactions when price was higher to take all for himself, so its not really scam if that not admin , and i dont think if dev is serious with project he will play like that , someone who did that also got smart airdrop ,but just not fair way...
If he not did that the price probably higher now, im following all stats of whats happening here, also i could buy tokens at only 0.000005 eth today ...
Activity: 124

just one guy took all tokens $6.29  with this price

50x210= 10500 token

0.000008000 EGAS/ETH  x 10500 = 0,084 eth x 300 us =  25 dollar

good work.
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
after the distribution the price will go up
Very low price... Can buy 200000 for 1 eth... 1 more day left to finish distribution.. I just remember that dev said about airdrop started at 0 price and will finish with 0 too \ but already have initial price ~gas spent for transaction
But if look at the price now and compare it to one time that bulk buyer spent 102 gwei or even more /transaction , he is losing now..
Price always dumping during event ... As i can see statistics of one of them that he sent to ether delta from his wallet around 1000000 egas 10% of total and he not only 1 like that..
Need to wait some time after distribution i think to see the price higher .
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
damn it...i already do all task correctly but it always fail in transaction report...why??
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
damn it...i already do all task correctly but it always fail in transaction report...why??

Because no one control this airdrop. Someone just hijacking all block at almost every time.
Its airdrop for one account Sad I gived up to try, just got few token on exchange on very cheap price...
Is there any announsment for today from DEV?
Activity: 742
i'm done send gas for earn eGAS
txhash appear success
but not received eGAS
Why ?
The price now again at minimum , but still 2 more days for distribution..
What do you guys think about to buy some at 0.00001 eth? Who holding tokens?
waiting for good news from the Egas team before buying it, if the progress of this project looks good maybe buyers will come to get EGAS
good luck team EGAS

Anyway idea i think is promising, there is should be good team behind to make idea come true...
But for now its only token that is price 0 ,lets see how in the future!
bought few tokens at a minimum price in etherdelta , hope good chance to make some X in a short time
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
waiting for good news from the Egas team before buying it, if the progress of this project looks good maybe buyers will come to get EGAS
good luck team EGAS
the problem here is that someone found a way to mine multiple blocks in one go by creating their own smart contract to perform that function. cudos to their programming skills, however if the contract owners were to somehow change the contract, it would be then be all about, if you can do it once, whats to stop you from doing it again, which we don't want. I believe from prior posts that they have worked out how to stop it in future smart contracts so all good.
Bummer for this round, as i was enjoying trying to get this one, however, buy when he dumps and get them cheap, and once the period is over, the project can carry on and hopefully the price will rise.

I just wondering to know how they can make their idea come true and people will use it to create smart airdrops... If their own airdrop is not adjustable and not controlled , i really want to see the product! But i not see any news yet ,i only see how someone is playing with airdrop and dumping price on delta until its almost no orders to buy...   
I also would like to make a contribution ,but now really dont understand whats going to be on it.
Activity: 121
Merit: 12
Be Positive Always!
This is not decentralized airdrop. This is unlimited airdrop based on the size of your account size and the amount you can spend. Rich gets richer and poor stays poor. Is that the way airdrop should work? I guess not. It should allow equal participation. You can have entry rules to limit number of entries but entries based on spending on the amount of GAS cannot and should be classified as AIRDROPS but subsidized TOKENS!. Plain and Simple.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
the problem here is that someone found a way to mine multiple blocks in one go by creating their own smart contract to perform that function. cudos to their programming skills, however if the contract owners were to somehow change the contract, it would be then be all about, if you can do it once, whats to stop you from doing it again, which we don't want. I believe from prior posts that they have worked out how to stop it in future smart contracts so all good.
Bummer for this round, as i was enjoying trying to get this one, however, buy when he dumps and get them cheap, and once the period is over, the project can carry on and hopefully the price will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: