Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 38. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Someone so greedy always claiming entire blocks, at least if can use that features leave the chance to other people, and price dumping only because of 1 person who are getting so much free easy money.

its not one people... its 4 people and 4 different contracts... fighting with each other everytime.... with different gas prices.... even though they loosing high gas prices... one guy doing good... selling cheap for the community... i checked all his transactions... maybe he fighting for us..
they are still claiming! this project is rigged...
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Timer finish, but as I can see, tokens still going out..

It is because the bounty distributions still going on..
But the current airdropped information not changing in the contract , yesterday i checked it was 9500000 and still the same.. Its should be finish already ,at least dev must post any news here, or in twitter, or telegram, like when he post news about 100000 transactions  , but all already quiet since long time.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

It is because the bounty distributions still going on..
distribution still on going  Undecided Undecided Undecided
what happen dev?
Looks like he don't want to reply here anymore again, if until night we will not see any news it means project dead...
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
distribution still on going  Undecided Undecided Undecided
what happen dev?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
every  translate  will get 10000  egas  ?  dose anyone  recived ?
iam already receive but only 5k egas dont know why  Sad
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November is month for more exchanges right?
Activity: 154
some of  guys always saying " buy it in etherdelta" in this topic. my opinion they used application  and collect all egas.

Price ( $0.001446 (-37.39%) ) is going to moon  now Cheesy for these hackers.

you mean to say me bro? i say only people cry here saying loss of gas but not get token... so i say for them bro...
Someone so greedy always claiming entire blocks, at least if can use that features leave the chance to other people, and price dumping only because of 1 person who are getting so much free easy money.

its not one people... its 4 people and 4 different contracts... fighting with each other everytime.... with different gas prices.... even though they loosing high gas prices... one guy doing good... selling cheap for the community... i checked all his transactions... maybe he fighting for us..
Activity: 124
some of  guys always saying " buy it in etherdelta" in this topic. my opinion they used application  and collect all egas.

Price ( $0.001446 (-37.39%) ) is going to moon  now Cheesy for these hackers.

Just a quick message to share my thoughts as I really that's a great idea! I mean you'll probably end up having less participant due to the technicality of the process but I really like the effort you put in place to preserve anonymity! Great work, really!

well said bro... this saas tecnhology would be so succesful .. just wait for the airdrop to finish..
Buying force increases, good news releases ?

dev working hard... many suprises to be released after airdrop finishes... just wait and see the show bro...
Did everything as said. Can not see any eGas in my balance

bcz ur traansaction failed bro... its lost in compition to the higher bidder... why loosing gas wastely.. just buy in etherdelta with the price ur investing at gas price.... egas token has a long way to go... buy those tokens now... and see the price goes to moon after the airdrop ends
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
every  translate  will get 10000  egas  ?  dose anyone  recived ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I received 5000 eGas for bounty translation, thank you a lot. How can i have remaining 5000 tokens?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Did everything as said. Can not see any eGas in my balance
Activity: 310
Buying force increases, good news releases ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
Just a quick message to share my thoughts as I really that's a great idea! I mean you'll probably end up having less participant due to the technicality of the process but I really like the effort you put in place to preserve anonymity! Great work, really!
Activity: 310
I bet 1 eth for this project, If I fail, I will accept to loose 1 eth
Pages:
Jump to: