Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART AIRDROP] eGAS Token | Smart Airdrop as Service (SAaS) project - page 39. (Read 49595 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 100
Hundred thounsands of eGAS at buying side is waiting to be bought with extremely cheap price, who wants to quit this game, please sell all...!
I will not sell it until the egas price increases 20 times from the current purchase price  Grin
24 hours later, you will sell all and never see you at this topic any more, ha ha ha ...  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hundred thounsands of eGAS at buying side is waiting to be bought with extremely cheap price, who wants to quit this game, please sell all...!
I will not sell it until the egas price increases 20 times from the current purchase price  Grin
Activity: 122
eGAS has total supply: 6,780,460 and the real circulating supply is hidden (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/), this makes interesting things, if the real circulating supply is around 3,000,000 --> it may be an the second AKYcoin (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aky-akuya-coin-sha-256-decentralized-cryptocurrency-2190351) , AKYCoin with total supply 4,242,650 , skyrocketed, price x20 times, in just 8 hours, it's really a crazy pumping, I never believe in this and never saw this before
Wait and see, profit is on the side of the patience
Who wants to sell more, please sell all ...!  Wink

We can see all statistic of airdrop while interacting with contract, just press not smart airdrop but "total airdropped' or 'total supply' and you will see information below. Total here its around 12500000 tokens .. Haha im ready to buy some hundreds thousands also at 0.000001 eth ,because i know if this project is real it will go up
Activity: 98
stop airdrop dev if you want egas prize up again.
eGAS has total supply: 6,780,460 and the real circulating supply is hidden (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/), this makes interesting things, if the real circulating supply is around 3,000,000 --> it may be an the second AKYcoin (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aky-akuya-coin-sha-256-decentralized-cryptocurrency-2190351) , AKYCoin with total supply 4,242,650 , skyrocketed, price x20 times, in just 8 hours, it's really a crazy pumping, I never believe in this and never saw this before
Wait and see, profit is on the side of the patience
Who wants to sell more, please sell all ...!  Wink

Oh its crazy dumped.  Im going to watch it one more week  Huh Anyway already have tokens and im not going to sell it cheap, better il lost it at all Undecided
Its going to finish soon, already airdropped more than 85% , itsg going to be no more coins after that... And with total supply 12m the price now its really nothing.  I hope price dumpers will regret about what they did. Roll Eyes
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
how some of the claimers can claim the entire block,
Did they used application?
Activity: 82
the price has dropped too much
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
is there any way to tell how many tokens are left or the time remaining from reading the smart contract?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
guys dont cry ... we are getting tokens cheaaply on ether delta.. only first 50 transactions of the block every 10 gets awarded.. means rest lost and transcation fee to lost.. instead of trying luck in sending trnsaction.. simply buy with that gas fees on ed and see the token rise bcz of its saas feature... egas has a long way to go.. dont miss this golden opportunity
maybe you're one of those hunters who claimed the whole block every 10 minutes that's why you keep on promoting eGas in etherdelta? anyway I'm not discouraging anyone here but IHMO it's better to get the token once it hit more exchange and it has proper value because in etherdelta you'll see that someone is trying to manipulate the price( pump/dump). Grin
guys dont cry ... we are getting tokens cheaaply on ether delta.. only first 50 transactions of the block every 10 gets awarded.. means rest lost and transcation fee to lost.. instead of trying luck in sending trnsaction.. simply buy with that gas fees on ed and see the token rise bcz of its saas feature... egas has a long way to go.. dont miss this golden opportunity

Do you know when we will see any news about egas platform? Since long time ago no information from dev.
Activity: 154
Activity: 84
sure ! paid gas for receive nothing ! arggh :/
Activity: 64
It's complex for an airdrop. Why don't you make it easily?
eGAS airdrop is not good.
Still didnt figure out How to join.
I have A mist Wallet and dont understand.. Maybe A short YouTube video Will help ?

Unfortunately there was no any bounty program for video, thats why no one recorded... Now everyone waiting for the news from Egas
You should read very careful every first post for details ,but not so easy now to get success transaction because of token hunters.. But if you will watch it at every time there are several chances to get... 1 more day only left
I have A mist Wallet and dont understand.. Maybe A short YouTube video Will help ?

bro no need of miniting with fees and unsuccesul transactions...  just buy in ether delta... so cheap now... after aairdrop and devs saas dvelopment.. this token has a long way to go
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
buy now bro.. itscheap.. this saas technology coin has great future ahead
i will fuck your ass gas 

what happened bro?
Pages:
Jump to: