Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 19. (Read 7525 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
The growth of the market is actually minimal now, maybe later there will be a different result, but at the moment it is insignificant
There is a theory that growth in 2019 will be smooth. By the end of the year, Bitcoin will cost roughly 10-12,000 dollars. And accordingly, other cryptocurrencies also imitate several times.
If there is a smooth growth, then it is a long process, I wonder how everything will change closer to summer
I was told a lot of people that growth will be generally next year, but as I understand it, people were wrong
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
The growth of the market is actually minimal now, maybe later there will be a different result, but at the moment it is insignificant
There is a theory that growth in 2019 will be smooth. By the end of the year, Bitcoin will cost roughly 10-12,000 dollars. And accordingly, other cryptocurrencies also imitate several times.
If there is a smooth growth, then it is a long process, I wonder how everything will change closer to summer
Activity: 210
How at one time Facebook bought instagram, and that's what the result, the top one applications in mobile platforms
In the crypto industry, this often happens. Large projects outbid ideas or employees from young projects. This is very common.
Usually this all happens due to a salary increase or further project prospects and career growth.
Activity: 48

Blockchain gambling platforms are now very popular and it is possible that the coin of the GoldenFever project will bring investors a good profit in the future .
Perhaps you are right, but for sure we do not know whether the coin will bring profit or not, we can only hope.
Investing in cryptocurrency is always a risk. You can never be sure that your investment will work and you will get a profit. But I hope that the investment in project GoldenFever will be successful!
Well, let's say even today you have invested your money in 5 projects and in a month there will actually be only 1 in active development.
Activity: 56
If there is a constant growth of the market, then this is a very good sign for all investors and not only for them.
The most important thing is that even an inexperienced investor can earn in the growing market, as 90% of coins will grow in parallel with Bitcoin.

Of course, you can earn money for yourself, you just need to choose a token that grows with Bitcoin, although right now most of the tokens rise
Activity: 74

The bulls are back, it's pleasing to the eye, I hope that we will see only growth.

market growth is a good opportunity to quickly promote the project, as investors are extremely active.

But investors need to be attracted to projects correctly, of course, this should be an interesting idea and project concept.
Activity: 140
If there is a constant growth of the market, then this is a very good sign for all investors and not only for them.
The most important thing is that even an inexperienced investor can earn in the growing market, as 90% of coins will grow in parallel with Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
In order for the market to get a start, serious investments in projects are needed. need a huge influx of new investors and new money in the crypto industry.
Now everything looks like the crypto market is coming to life. It seems to me that the bearish trend is over and now we are waiting for growth. only growth. I'd like to believe it!
The bulls are back, it's pleasing to the eye, I hope that we will see only growth.

Activity: 62

market growth is a good opportunity to quickly promote the project, as investors are extremely active.
Activity: 67
In order for the market to get a start, serious investments in projects are needed. need a huge influx of new investors and new money in the crypto industry.
Now everything looks like the crypto market is coming to life. It seems to me that the bearish trend is over and now we are waiting for growth. only growth. I'd like to believe it!
Activity: 64
That's right, so you need to minimize risks and invest in several projects at once.
Diversification is the main rule of a crypto investor. If you invest in one project, then the chances of becoming bankrupt are huge. But if you choose 10 projects, then your investment will be protected.
So most people do this and invest in many projects, thereby reducing their risks.
Activity: 179
We hope that this is all over and finally new investors will gradually come to the project.
Activity: 51
That's right, so you need to minimize risks and invest in several projects at once.
Diversification is the main rule of a crypto investor. If you invest in one project, then the chances of becoming bankrupt are huge. But if you choose 10 projects, then your investment will be protected.
Activity: 65

Blockchain gambling platforms are now very popular and it is possible that the coin of the GoldenFever project will bring investors a good profit in the future .
Perhaps you are right, but for sure we do not know whether the coin will bring profit or not, we can only hope.
Investing in cryptocurrency is always a risk. You can never be sure that your investment will work and you will get a profit. But I hope that the investment in project GoldenFever will be successful!
Activity: 80
In the crypto industry, this often happens. Large projects outbid ideas or employees from young projects. This is very common.
You're right. This is a normal practice. And not only in crypto projects or in the IT industry. This is how the whole world and all business around the world work.
Activity: 60

Of course, you need to approach investing with your head. Carefully weigh the pros and cons. There are a lot of scam projects on the market. But many really promising projects.
Activity: 76

Activity: 51
Simply put, each project must be approached with a head, it will be easier said so
Of course, you need to approach investing with your head. Carefully weigh the pros and cons. There are a lot of scam projects on the market. But many really promising projects.
Activity: 65
How at one time Facebook bought instagram, and that's what the result, the top one applications in mobile platforms
Activity: 80
They were just able to realize them correctly in their time, or investors saw real potential and made it possible to develop.
Investing in new projects can bring much more profit than investing in top coins. The main thing is to find a project with a perspective.
Pages:
Jump to: