Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 18. (Read 7523 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Analysts tritely attract the attention of ordinary users with their interesting phrases and some ideas about market growth.
The work of analysts is very important, because their forecasts support the state of the market, their role is small, but it is extremely important.
You can simply follow the analysts and draw your own conclusions, at what time to start doing your project or where to invest.
Activity: 74

No one will tell you neither yes nor no. Project GoldenFever is under development. The gaming platform has not yet been released. Therefore, it is not yet possible to judge the degree of readiness of the project and, accordingly, the risks of investment. But I like the concept of GoldenFever!
The very idea of the project is extremely good, as the game industry is quite profitable.
Of course, profitable, now probably the majority of investors are just looking for game projects to invest there and make profits in the future
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
The very idea of the project is extremely good, as the game industry is quite profitable.
I also think that investing in projects that work in the gaming industry is a profitable business. If the GoldenFever project releases its gaming platform, it will send the GFR coin to the moon and bring huge profits to investors!
But after all, this platform will have not only one game, but many others, because it was created in order to maximize its uniqueness.
That's right, they want to maximize their capabilities of the platform, I wonder how their platform will look inside when everything is ready
Activity: 210
Guys, do you think investing in GoldenFever is a good idea? How do you assess the prospects of this project? Is it worth investing here?
The risks are too great, but the project itself is promising and the idea is not bad, it all depends on the implementation.
It all depends on how the money will be distributed and what kind of advertising will be purchased in the future, that is the main question
Activity: 224
Guys, do you think investing in GoldenFever is a good idea? How do you assess the prospects of this project? Is it worth investing here?
I would be more careful with making decisions, it is not necessary to invest all available funds in one project, you need to think carefully.
The more interesting projects you choose for your investment, the lower your risks are not to receive further profits.
Activity: 48
I also think that investing in projects that work in the gaming industry is a profitable business. If the GoldenFever project releases its gaming platform, it will send the GFR coin to the moon and bring huge profits to investors!
But after all, this platform will have not only one game, but many others, because it was created in order to maximize its uniqueness.
Activity: 56
I would be more careful with making decisions, it is not necessary to invest all available funds in one project, you need to think carefully.
The same opinion that you need to invest as much as possible in different projects than in one
Activity: 60
Activity: 76
The risks are too great, but the project itself is promising and the idea is not bad, it all depends on the implementation.
Activity: 140

No one will tell you neither yes nor no. Project GoldenFever is under development. The gaming platform has not yet been released. Therefore, it is not yet possible to judge the degree of readiness of the project and, accordingly, the risks of investment. But I like the concept of GoldenFever!
Activity: 51
Activity: 62

I used to watch videos of YouTube bloggers who talked about the market situation. But I think that they know no more than we are with you. This is all fortune telling on the coffee grounds.
Free and really useful information is very hard to find, these bloggers are ordinary speculators.
Activity: 65
Now it makes no sense to watch analysts, I personally follow the market myself and draw conclusions, no one really knows when there will be a high growth
I also made such conclusions, it is unnecessary to blindly believe analysts.
I also want to say that of course you need to watch bloggers and analysts, but you only need to think for yourself. Because when you invest money you risk, not an analyst from YouTube.
Activity: 67
Analysts tritely attract the attention of ordinary users with their interesting phrases and some ideas about market growth.
The work of analysts is very important, because their forecasts support the state of the market, their role is small, but it is extremely important.
Activity: 80
Now it makes no sense to watch analysts, I personally follow the market myself and draw conclusions, no one really knows when there will be a high growth
I used to watch videos of YouTube bloggers who talked about the market situation. But I think that they know no more than we are with you. This is all fortune telling on the coffee grounds.
Activity: 179
Activity: 60
How does coin GFR feel today? Are there any changes in the price of this coin? What do the trading charts say?
Activity: 74
How at one time Facebook bought instagram, and that's what the result, the top one applications in mobile platforms
In the crypto industry, this often happens. Large projects outbid ideas or employees from young projects. This is very common.
Usually this all happens due to a salary increase or further project prospects and career growth.
Yes, there is even the fact that the elementary person goes into another team, because he sees the development of competitors
Activity: 76
Activity: 182
The growth of the market is actually minimal now, maybe later there will be a different result, but at the moment it is insignificant
There is a theory that growth in 2019 will be smooth. By the end of the year, Bitcoin will cost roughly 10-12,000 dollars. And accordingly, other cryptocurrencies also imitate several times.
If there is a smooth growth, then it is a long process, I wonder how everything will change closer to summer
I was told a lot of people that growth will be generally next year, but as I understand it, people were wrong
Pages:
Jump to: