Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 14. (Read 7518 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
It does not take much time, but where to get so much money to order development on Andndroid and iOS
Development of mobile applications is certainly worth a lot of money. All programmers want to get a solid salary for their work. The question is where to get so much money? ICO was not conducted.
Activity: 80
The naked eye can see how the GoldenFever team is developing the project in the field of marketing, but I would like to see the technical innovations.
Be patient. All will be. The beta version should be released in the second half of 2019. Everything has its time.
Activity: 67
I read that the platform will support Etherium and Waves smart contracts, but what about EOS?
I also noticed that most of the new game projects appear on EOS.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I read that the platform will support Etherium and Waves smart contracts, but what about EOS?
Activity: 60
if marketing is perfectly tuned, then everything will be fine in the future, the more advertising, the higher the rating and popularity of the project
I agree, because without a strong marketing plan, the project will be extremely difficult to become successful.
Activity: 48
I'm also waiting for this moment, like most investors. Beta version is necessary, then the trust in the project will grow.
Of course, the release of the beta version of GoldenFever platform will increase the level of investor confidence in the project and, accordingly, will have a favorable effect on the coin rate.
Kinda great condemnation by the project. I wish the best for the project but how can this platform can make a great platform beaten by the others?

For such a project, the beta is not a good demonstration, but something mandatory.
Investors are now on the raw product is not pecked, and they need to show that everything is working well already at this stage. Money is decided as they say.
If they release the beta version, then they are great, but it will be really long
Activity: 182
The naked eye can see how the GoldenFever team is developing the project in the field of marketing, but I would like to see the technical innovations.

if marketing is perfectly tuned, then everything will be fine in the future, the more advertising, the higher the rating and popularity of the project
Activity: 210

At the end of 2019 you will see the technical side of the platform, at least as planned.
Most likely it will be closer to the summer, there is still time to prepare well
Activity: 56

Marketing is one of the most important points in today's business world.
Activity: 76

At the end of 2019 you will see the technical side of the platform, at least as planned.
Activity: 74
It is interesting how everything will evolve in the future, maybe even release an application on a mobile phone, which is relevant.
I read somewhere that the development of a mobile application is planned in the near future.

It is very expensive and it makes no sense to run it until there is no finished product.
I agree, although on the other hand the development of a mobile application will not take much time.
It does not take much time, but where to get so much money to order development on Andndroid and iOS
Activity: 140
Activity: 62
It is interesting how everything will evolve in the future, maybe even release an application on a mobile phone, which is relevant.
I read somewhere that the development of a mobile application is planned in the near future.

It is very expensive and it makes no sense to run it until there is no finished product.
I agree, although on the other hand the development of a mobile application will not take much time.
Activity: 224

Activity: 67
Activity: 179
Kinda great condemnation by the project. I wish the best for the project but how can this platform can make a great platform beaten by the others?
I think that this platform will be better than others due to the fact that there will be presented games from different developers. There will be many of them and they will all be different.
It’s just that users will have freedom of choice; the wider the platform, the better for the project itself.
Activity: 64
For such a project, the beta is not a good demonstration, but something mandatory.
Investors are now on the raw product is not pecked, and they need to show that everything is working well already at this stage. Money is decided as they say.
It’s logical that people appreciate a ready-made product, where, as they say, you can “plop” it, then you can already talk about investments
Just when the platform is released, it is a sign that all investments are really properly distributed in the project.
The main thing is that this platform is not released in a long period of time, since so many people are waiting for news.
Activity: 210
I think that this platform will be better than others due to the fact that there will be presented games from different developers. There will be many of them and they will all be different.
It’s just that users will have freedom of choice; the wider the platform, the better for the project itself.
Activity: 224
It’s logical that people appreciate a ready-made product, where, as they say, you can “plop” it, then you can already talk about investments
Just when the platform is released, it is a sign that all investments are really properly distributed in the project.
Activity: 179
Although many of us prefer social networks, I still prefer to chat on the forum. I am more familiar and comfortable.
Do not get hung up on the habit of sitting on the forum or the habit of social networking. All sources of information deserve attention. The main thing is that you have the opportunity to be aware of the state of affairs in the project.
For any project it is important that the more information on social networks, the better for them, because people from different platforms learn this way about this project.
Pages:
Jump to: