Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 21. (Read 7525 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Some see cryptocurrency investing as a relatively easy way to make money. But it is not. Here we need knowledge and experience. And of course the element of luck. Then you can make money.
I sometimes think that the element of luck is more important than experience, the cryptocurrency market is too unpredictable.
Activity: 76
You need to understand that investing in top coins is relatively reliable but cannot bring such profit as risky investments in new and young projects. Yes, there are high risks, but there is also the possibility of earning much higher.
In the portfolio of any investor must be present and those and other coins. Both top and newbies. Then there will be a chance to minimize the risks and get the maximum profit.
And I think to minimize the risks, you need to invest in the top coins, but if you want to take a risk, the coin GFR will suit you.
Activity: 51
You need to understand that investing in top coins is relatively reliable but cannot bring such profit as risky investments in new and young projects. Yes, there are high risks, but there is also the possibility of earning much higher.
In the portfolio of any investor must be present and those and other coins. Both top and newbies. Then there will be a chance to minimize the risks and get the maximum profit.
Activity: 65
Usually, it is very dangerous to keep small coins in the portfolio, but in case of luck, they bring a significant profit.
Of course, investing in small coins and new projects is a very big risk. But as we know that all modern top coins once were young and unknown projects. Therefore, I prefer to risk in the hope of finding a new Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 80
Risk, too, need to be able to. Who risks mindlessly, and someone carefully approaches the choice of an object for investment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

It seems to me that you need to have a lot of different coins in your portfolio. It must be both top coins (top 20 coinmarketcap) and novice coins like the coin of this GoldenFever project.
Usually, it is very dangerous to keep small coins in the portfolio, but in case of luck, they bring a significant profit.
The higher the risks, the higher the profitability, these are the laws of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 62

It seems to me that you need to have a lot of different coins in your portfolio. It must be both top coins (top 20 coinmarketcap) and novice coins like the coin of this GoldenFever project.
You can talk a lot about how much better to invest your money. But it seems to me that it is best to differentiate. A part of their savings should be kept in a bank, a part in Bitcoin, and a part in altcoins.
It is worth noting that the cryptocurrency can bring both profits and losses.
Now we are witnessing a turnaround in the market. The market is changing its trend and those investors who already have coins are preparing for "to the moon". I think that GoldenFever will also grow in price tenfold.
I do not think that the bank is more reliable. banks also have properties "burst". But in matters of profit, banks can offer you 1.2 or 5 percent per annum, and a cryptocurrency can bring up to 1000% per annum.
Unfortunately, investing in cryptocurrency can sometimes bring not a profit but a loss. Throughout 2018, many investors suffered losses and did not make a profit. I hope that in 2019 the situation will change for the better.
Activity: 67

In 2019, some losses, and if you compare with the 2017-2018 the profits from investors in a cryptocurrency was great.
Activity: 60
For me personally, the bank is much safer than cryptocurrency, but sometimes you can try your luck
I do not think that the bank is more reliable. banks also have properties "burst". But in matters of profit, banks can offer you 1.2 or 5 percent per annum, and a cryptocurrency can bring up to 1000% per annum.
For me personally, the bank is much safer than cryptocurrency, but sometimes you can try your luck
But I am sure, if you hold statistics, then most people will prefer banks than cryptocurrency
Most people do not even know about the existence of cryptocurrency. Many have heard, but do not understand what it is. I saw one who said that Blockchain is such a coin as Bitcoin)))
Of course, banks will not bring much profit compared to gambling. But the risks of losing all the money are much more in gambling.
It seems to me not the best comparison between deposit in a bank and gambling. Gambling is entertainment and not a way to make money.
Activity: 64
Is there any information about the timing of the launch of the Golden Fever platform? I look forward to hearing from you.

You can simply make it easier and write in telegrams, and there you can learn more about further development.
Activity: 210
Is there any information about the timing of the launch of the Golden Fever platform? I look forward to hearing from you.

Nothing is known yet, only we need to wait, I hope soon there will be some news announcement Huh
Most likely, a global update is being prepared, but who knows how it will be, I hope that something interesting is being prepared
Activity: 182

Nothing is known yet, only we need to wait, I hope soon there will be some news announcement Huh
Activity: 224
Of course, banks will not bring much profit compared to gambling. But the risks of losing all the money are much more in gambling.
Profits will not bring, but a small stable income, as for me it attracts many people into this system
How do you compare the game project and the Bank, it's completely different things.
Of course, different, but as we see people just decided to discuss it, there are many interesting topics
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: