Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 15. (Read 7561 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
For such a project, the beta is not a good demonstration, but something mandatory.
Investors are now on the raw product is not pecked, and they need to show that everything is working well already at this stage. Money is decided as they say.
It’s logical that people appreciate a ready-made product, where, as they say, you can “plop” it, then you can already talk about investments
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I have already met such an idea, but to implement it on the blockchain, it is a novelty.
I met the ideas of gaming platforms. But I have not yet met a single project that would implement this idea.
It’s just that this subject requires a lot of financial expenses, because it’s difficult to bypass competitors in the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
I'm also waiting for this moment, like most investors. Beta version is necessary, then the trust in the project will grow.
Of course, the release of the beta version of GoldenFever platform will increase the level of investor confidence in the project and, accordingly, will have a favorable effect on the coin rate.
Kinda great condemnation by the project. I wish the best for the project but how can this platform can make a great platform beaten by the others?

For such a project, the beta is not a good demonstration, but something mandatory.
Investors are now on the raw product is not pecked, and they need to show that everything is working well already at this stage. Money is decided as they say.
Activity: 56
Kinda great condemnation by the project. I wish the best for the project but how can this platform can make a great platform beaten by the others?
I think that this platform will be better than others due to the fact that there will be presented games from different developers. There will be many of them and they will all be different.
Perhaps they will be able to help our team with their advice from themselves, also as an option very well.
Activity: 34
I would like to know about what games we will see on the platform? do you know which developers will host their applications on the GoldenFever platform?
Activity: 60

No matter how you get the information and no matter from what source. The main thing that you do with this information. You need to understand all the nuances of investing in cryptocurrency.
You are right, but in some ways, the success of the project depends on the overall situation on the crypto-currency market, and it is extremely unpredictable.
Activity: 51
I have already met such an idea, but to implement it on the blockchain, it is a novelty.
I met the ideas of gaming platforms. But I have not yet met a single project that would implement this idea.
Activity: 62

I think that this platform will be better than others due to the fact that there will be presented games from different developers. There will be many of them and they will all be different.
Activity: 65
These are people of old habit, some find it easier to get information from the source where they are most often
No matter how you get the information and no matter from what source. The main thing that you do with this information. You need to understand all the nuances of investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 80
Activity: 74
I'm also waiting for this moment, like most investors. Beta version is necessary, then the trust in the project will grow.
Of course, the release of the beta version of GoldenFever platform will increase the level of investor confidence in the project and, accordingly, will have a favorable effect on the coin rate.
That's right, they can see where they invested their money, and the beta platform is a performance indicator
Activity: 48

I am also a member of this chat, very convenient and informative. Social networks are very tightly included in our lives!

Although many of us prefer social networks, I still prefer to chat on the forum. I am more familiar and comfortable.
These are people of old habit, some find it easier to get information from the source where they are most often
Activity: 434
Activity: 140
I like Golden Fever, tell me how I can be aware of all the news? Do you have a Twitter or telegram channel?

Personally, I get news from discordapp channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/dx9WG8g

I am also a member of this chat, very convenient and informative. Social networks are very tightly included in our lives!
Activity: 76

When is the beta release of the GoldenFever platform assigned? I think that many people are looking forward to it.
Activity: 34
I read that we will see the beta at the end of 2019. That is, up to this point there is still enough time. Be patient.
Activity: 51
I like Golden Fever, tell me how I can be aware of all the news? Do you have a Twitter or telegram channel?

Personally, I get news from discordapp channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/dx9WG8g

Developers and the community are very active in Discord. It's true. Now many projects transfer all communication to the discord and not to the forum.
Activity: 67

Activity: 65
Now, if we take the market statistics, then probably out of 50 projects, only a few live to the open market and these are the facts, people just stopped believing
The depression that was in the crypto market in 2018 experienced few projects. Many left the market and disappeared. I think the strongest are left.
Activity: 80
Even if they don’t even say it, the main thing is to be able to bring the project to the very end
Of course it is very important. You can not stop the development or reduce the pace of development ahead of time. This may scare investors and drop the coin rate.
Pages:
Jump to: