Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 24. (Read 7525 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Let's see how quickly the technical release will be released and what will be written as a result
Hopefully our expectations will not be in vain. I want to believe that this GoldenFever project will be successful and will bring a lot of joy to both users and investors.
we will hope that the team will not let us down and can bring our project to the very end, for they have put a lot of hope
Activity: 51
It is a pity that hopes can not be turned into money:) but Yes, the project can give to earn its investors.

Let's not lose hope. In addition, there is no cause for anxiety or frustration. Things are going well in the GoldenFever project. The number of masternodes is growing, the price of a GFR coin is also growing. So far, so good.
Activity: 62

Hopefully our expectations will not be in vain. I want to believe that this GoldenFever project will be successful and will bring a lot of joy to both users and investors.
It is a pity that hopes can not be turned into money:) but Yes, the project can give to earn its investors.
Activity: 65
Let's see how quickly the technical release will be released and what will be written as a result
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
In our world there are both good people and evil ones, it is very difficult to prove something, the best thing is to simply not pay attention to it. Each person chooses a project for himself.
In the investment portfolio should be a lot of coins, not one or two to cover the loss of a failed project.

Usually people take part in several companies, so you somehow I think will cover your risks
Activity: 76
In our world there are both good people and evil ones, it is very difficult to prove something, the best thing is to simply not pay attention to it. Each person chooses a project for himself.
In the investment portfolio should be a lot of coins, not one or two to cover the loss of a failed project.
Activity: 74
I think in the future the technical part will often appear in project updates, or there will simply be a big post that the team has been working on.
I would like to wait for this moment. And then the project haters do not give rest. All the same ... We are waiting for the team to present a technical release. Let's see what then will be "singing" haters and spiteful critics.
Activity: 210
By the way, today the GFR coin shows quite good growth (about 10%). This is taking into account the fact that the whole market today is "red" ...
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/goldenfever/
If there is a rise in the token, then logically the token is bought and traded by them, which means that people are interested.
Activity: 56
By the way, today the GFR coin shows quite good growth (about 10%). This is taking into account the fact that the whole market today is "red" ...
I was also surprised, this suggests that investors remove this coin special attention.

The more project tokens will be bought, the better it will be for further development, you can then simply invest well in advertising.
Activity: 140
I was also surprised, this suggests that investors remove this coin special attention.
Activity: 48
Please announce the list of partners you are negotiating with. Is it secret?
I would also like to know this, but so far I have not found such information anywhere. The GoldenFever project carefully conceals its plans. We can only wait.
The team of spies, they all hide from us, the main thing is that in the future this information was sensible in fact
Activity: 224
Is there no information about the project partners on the website? I advise you to study it better.

Does it make sense now to talk about them? perhaps now only negotiations are under way with them, such a fact can also be
Activity: 60
I would also like to know this, but so far I have not found such information anywhere. The GoldenFever project carefully conceals its plans. We can only wait.
Investors like transparency, it seems to me that it is not necessary to hide information.
Activity: 67
Is there no information about the project partners on the website? I advise you to study it better.
Activity: 64

Negotiations are also an important process, and I hope that they will be successful.

It is necessary that the project developed in technical terms. It is necessary that the team presented the announcements of their developments on the gaming platform. then inadequate haters will have no reason to criticize.
Criticism as I always will, there are people whom we just don’t like the project and they will find faults in it and this is normal
Activity: 182
I think in the future the technical part will often appear in project updates, or there will simply be a big post that the team has been working on.
I would like to wait for this moment. And then the project haters do not give rest. All the same ... We are waiting for the team to present a technical release. Let's see what then will be "singing" haters and spiteful critics.
Activity: 80

Negotiations are also an important process, and I hope that they will be successful.

It is necessary that the project developed in technical terms. It is necessary that the team presented the announcements of their developments on the gaming platform. then inadequate haters will have no reason to criticize.
Activity: 62
Activity: 51
Activity: 65

So far, we see only the marketing promotion of the project, the search for partners, agreements with the exchanges, but the technical part is still quiet.

Do you already know anything about partners? I’m wondering who of the other projects is going to use the services of project GoldenFever.
Pages:
Jump to: