Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 35. (Read 7527 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Impressive results. Masternode network is growing very actively. Although if you look at other networks from the projects of giants, there are several thousand masternodes in the network.
But it all depends on how the project develops, someone has allocated more money, for example, for advertising, and someone for developing
Activity: 77
And what is it bad that the PIVX code is used? It seems to me that this is the perfect code for the masternodes. This code is used by almost all projects. Therefore, it is not surprising that team GoldenFever has chosen this code for their GFR coin.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Because 99% of projects with masternodes use PIVX code. Only a few use the Dash code. But since here the algorithm is MN + POS, this is fork PIVX, Dash does not have POS.
Activity: 76
How do you know that the GFR coin is fork PIVX? I have never met such information...
Activity: 82
You know that this is a rare case when I agree with you. I would also like to know who in the project is responsible for writing the code. I hope that the developer will respond to us.
Are you talking about the code of the GFR coin? This GFR coin is fork PIVX. What should be the development of code here? 90% of code PIVX is taken as a basis. Absolutely all projects with masternodes are doing this.
Right... "Team" = CEO, "Financial Director," and anonymous founder without a last name. Nothing shady at all  Roll Eyes
You know that this is a rare case when I agree with you. I would also like to know who in the project is responsible for writing the code. I hope that the developer will respond to us.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Why don't you have a public team or a white paper?
Why do you say that there is no information about the team? The site http://goldenfever.io/ has all the necessary information. In addition, all profiles have accounts in  www.linkedin.com. I do not see anything criminal.

Right... "Team" = CEO, "Financial Director," and anonymous founder without a last name. Nothing shady at all  Roll Eyes

Of course you don't see anything criminal. You're just a hired goon who spams on the same handful of threads over and over and calls it a "job."

I want to hear from the GoldenFever account why they don't want to disclose who the founder is, and why they don't have a white paper. Don't bump this with one of your dumb noob accounts to help fill your daily post quota, let the actual team member reply.
Why don't you have a public team or a white paper?
Why do you say that there is no information about the team? The site http://goldenfever.io/ has all the necessary information. In addition, all profiles have accounts in  www.linkedin.com. I do not see anything criminal.
legendary
I worked for this project for a month . I didn't get my money . They're tricking people. Please think again before you invest in this project !

Can you please expand? I'm looking to start up a formal Scam Accusation against this project. Please let us know the details.

This project has

- no team
- no roadmap
- a shady wallet

I'd like as much information as possible before I red tag the promoting account and all the accounts in this thread promoting it.

If u sir interested in that moment you can join our discord and ask the community.

MrAdalbeto using our name (be a community member) start scamming another coin devs and ppl for money using our name. So he was removed from the team and banned because community starts saying that he is scamming ppl.

If u have any evidence about something feel free to post them here or stop spreading fud.
Thnx for understanding

Why don't you have a public team or a white paper? Also, why did you hire a bumping bot service? Outside of you and me and the occasional scam accuser, nobody is commenting on this thread but them.
Activity: 69
It seems that it is you who are working on this project and are making him an advertisement. I studied marketing at the university and I know that anti-advertising is one of the most powerful types of promotion. Anti-advertising is even more applicable to attract the attention of Internet users than usual. This ability gives it the interest of people to everything unusual and scandalous.
The conclusion is that the nutildah advisor of the GoldenFever project.
It seems that anti-advertising is really the best advertisement! Today, the network GoldenFever already has 124 masternodes!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
And sometimes it can not be decided whether a project is a scam or not, since some might just fail because the team is bad, but that doesn't make them a scam.
Of course you need to judge the implementation of the final product. Many projects are under development for a long time ... sometimes for several years. And sometimes it is very difficult to understand whether these projects are deceiving their users or are really actively developing.

And that is what you just are not able to do if the product is under development for several years. You have to wait till the end then and if no proper updates are given you will lose trust and confidence and sell.
Well, yes, this is suspicious, when the project is developing for about two years and without any updates, it immediately suspicious, consider your money to go one way.

One way and only one way if that takes place. Being left with empty hands is discouraging and bad for the whole community. Bad stories will cover the good stories, but scammers don't care if they get what they want. 
copper member
Activity: 42
GoldenFever CEO
I worked for this project for a month . I didn't get my money . They're tricking people. Please think again before you invest in this project !

Can you please expand? I'm looking to start up a formal Scam Accusation against this project. Please let us know the details.

This project has

- no team
- no roadmap
- a shady wallet

I'd like as much information as possible before I red tag the promoting account and all the accounts in this thread promoting it.

If u sir interested in that moment you can join our discord and ask the community.

MrAdalbeto using our name (be a community member) start scamming another coin devs and ppl for money using our name. So he was removed from the team and banned because community starts saying that he is scamming ppl.

If u have any evidence about something feel free to post them here or stop spreading fud.
Thnx for understanding
Activity: 50
No idiot with BTC/ETH to spare would be foolish enough to invest in this what is looking-more-and-more-like-a-scam with each passing day after I and other members have presented evidence of such.
Thank you for your titanic work. Just where did you get that someone pays us money for our (as you say stupid) posts? You are wrong in your accusations. We are a group of investors of these projects and we support communication in the threads of these projects. And your accusations are groundless.
Each person believes in his own truth, no one here is forcing anyone to invest in a project, even if the project is a scam, and everyone who writes about it who wants to invest their money will do it in spite of other comments, everything is simple

In my list posted above, you were one of two bumping service members who hadn't replied in this thread, and now you have, furthering your own guilt by association. It's only a matter of time before your account is banned. Though I know as a Newbie you're not worth even 1/10th as much as a Jr Member account, as its incredibly hard and risky for your kind to get even a single merit. You have to buy it because you can't get it on your own... its basically like paying for sex  Cheesy
The 21st century, what kind of people have become evil, just a solid competition, do not even need to do someone angry, so I will do it to you, as they say, "ashes of being" Cheesy
legendary
No idiot with BTC/ETH to spare would be foolish enough to invest in this what is looking-more-and-more-like-a-scam with each passing day after I and other members have presented evidence of such.
Thank you for your titanic work. Just where did you get that someone pays us money for our (as you say stupid) posts? You are wrong in your accusations. We are a group of investors of these projects and we support communication in the threads of these projects. And your accusations are groundless.
Each person believes in his own truth, no one here is forcing anyone to invest in a project, even if the project is a scam, and everyone who writes about it who wants to invest their money will do it in spite of other comments, everything is simple

In my list posted above, you were one of two bumping service members who hadn't replied in this thread, and now you have, furthering your own guilt by association. It's only a matter of time before your account is banned. Though I know as a Newbie you're not worth even 1/10th as much as a Jr Member account, as its incredibly hard and risky for your kind to get even a single merit. You have to buy it because you can't get it on your own... its basically like paying for sex  Cheesy
Activity: 210
of course, before making an investment as well as we can analyze and recognize the project, understand their concept and the usefulness of the product if you already understand it, see the project team's performance, if all is well, of course it is suitable for us to follow suit the GOLDEN VEFER project if you think that this project really works there is nothing wrong with following it but so is the opposite
I will say that if so many people did, then there would be a lot less scam projects in the market than they are now, attentiveness decides a lot
legendary
As such, there is a strong likelihood it is a scam, and investors are being warned to stay away from it. You're better off picking a project that has a team, a white paper, and who's thread isn't filled with bumper accounts that talk to themselves all day (what a weird job, can you imagine?).
It seems that it is you who are working on this project and are making him an advertisement. I studied marketing at the university and I know that anti-advertising is one of the most powerful types of promotion. Anti-advertising is even more applicable to attract the attention of Internet users than usual. This ability gives it the interest of people to everything unusual and scandalous.
This is a turn of events, i'm shocked  Grin

The difference is you were paid to comment in the same projects over and over. Any random passerbys in this thread recognize these names?

I worked for this project for a month . I didn't get my money . They're tricking people. Please think again before you invest in this project
You go to the discord, where the administration is located and find out all the nuances, it is in the public domain, I see no problems, although I don’t believe that you worked with the project at all Cheesy

Idiot, if you view this member's post history you can easily find the Turkish translation he performed for this project. You think he did that for free?
Activity: 182
As such, there is a strong likelihood it is a scam, and investors are being warned to stay away from it. You're better off picking a project that has a team, a white paper, and who's thread isn't filled with bumper accounts that talk to themselves all day (what a weird job, can you imagine?).
This is a turn of events, i'm shocked  Grin
Activity: 182
I worked for this project for a month . I didn't get my money . They're tricking people. Please think again before you invest in this project
You go to the discord, where the administration is located and find out all the nuances, it is in the public domain, I see no problems, although I don’t believe that you worked with the project at all Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: