Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 36. (Read 7527 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
LOL. I don't speak Turkish or French. There's scammers everywhere, including here, and you are one of them.
I do not see anything funny. Ancient wisdom says: usually "keep the thief" in the square in the crowd, the thief who shouts.
Does the situation remind you nothing?

What language did you translate this from? good thing it wasn't you applying for the translator job, your English is pretty bad.

As a reminder to everybody this account is part of a bumping service that bumps crappy ICOs for people who can't be bothered to generate legitimate interest in their own project.

As such, there is a strong likelihood it is a scam, and investors are being warned to stay away from it. You're better off picking a project that has a team, a white paper, and who's thread isn't filled with bumper accounts that talk to themselves all day (what a weird job, can you imagine?).
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
LOL. I don't speak Turkish or French. There's scammers everywhere, including here, and you are one of them.
I do not see anything funny. Ancient wisdom says: usually "keep the thief" in the square in the crowd, the thief who shouts.
Does the situation remind you nothing?
Activity: 22
Now nutildah will blame Mr-Adalberto for being an accomplice to this project))) After all, Mr-Adalberto distributed information about Project GoldenFever in other languages.

Not at all, he's just confirming my suspicion. I hope he provides me evidence so I can tag the thread starter as a scammer and then all of you for helping to promote it.

Actually, I'll probably only tag the Jr Member and above accounts since anybody can spam with a Newbie account.
In general, I think ... that you are nutildah and Mr-Adalberto same person. This is your second (or you have a lot of them) account. You made a translation for project GoldenFever and you have a disagreement with the project team.. Now you are angry and do not know how to take revenge on the project. The GoldenFever project does not stand out from hundreds (or even thousands) of others, but for some reason it seems to you that all scammers of the world only here.

You have a very suspicious aggression to this project, from the outside it looks like an ordinary setup, nobody here forces anyone to invest, and what was said above is a very real fact
legendary
Now nutildah will blame Mr-Adalberto for being an accomplice to this project))) After all, Mr-Adalberto distributed information about Project GoldenFever in other languages.

Not at all, he's just confirming my suspicion. I hope he provides me evidence so I can tag the thread starter as a scammer and then all of you for helping to promote it.

Actually, I'll probably only tag the Jr Member and above accounts since anybody can spam with a Newbie account.
In general, I think ... that you are nutildah and Mr-Adalberto same person. This is your second (or you have a lot of them) account. You made a translation for project GoldenFever and you have a disagreement with the project team.. Now you are angry and do not know how to take revenge on the project. The GoldenFever project does not stand out from hundreds (or even thousands) of others, but for some reason it seems to you that all scammers of the world only here.

Activity: 179
Merit: 1
Let's hope that this will not happen with GoldenFever project. I would not like to see the collapse of the project and the fall in the value of the coin. The possibility of investing in the online gambling service looks quite attractive!
I think that the team will be able to do everything right so as not to fail, because people will not invest more here in the future and help with development.
legendary

Activity: 50
Let's hope that this will not happen with GoldenFever project. I would not like to see the collapse of the project and the fall in the value of the coin. The possibility of investing in the online gambling service looks quite attractive!
Of course you do not want to face the collapse of the project ... But you need to understand that there are always risks. You can never invest the amount that is critical for you and your investment portfolio!
Even if the project looks so confident in the market, this is not a guarantee that by investing your money there, you will receive a hundred percent profit from this
of course, before making an investment as well as we can analyze and recognize the project, understand their concept and the usefulness of the product if you already understand it, see the project team's performance, if all is well, of course it is suitable for us to follow suit the GOLDEN VEFER project if you think that this project really works there is nothing wrong with following it but so is the opposite
I agree, now for each project you need to do personal analysis, i would always always communicate with the project administration before investing there, now is the time where there are a lot of scam projects and there is almost no trust
It appears that there is also potentially a virus in the downloadable QT file from the website.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/78227dc27968a912ed2b4d808873525e2b24395401b0d2958f8d634c14434a3b/detection

This is unlikely ... According to the link you gave to check the file using a virustotal.com service from 64 antivirus programs, only some kind of antivirus Trapmine found something suspicious ... This is really rave.
Activity: 224
I worked for this project for a month . I didn't get my money . They're tricking people. Please think again before you invest in this project !

Can you please expand? I'm looking to start up a formal Scam Accusation against this project. Please let us know the details.
It is obvious that this person was doing the work of translating the official thread of Project GoldenFever into Turkish. And for some reason he was not paid. If this is true, then this is very bad ... I think we really need to know the details.
First of all, the reputation of the project is in the first place, and the fact that it has not been paid off is strange, let's hope that everything will be resolved by peaceful means
legendary
I worked for this project for a month . I didn't get my money . They're tricking people. Please think again before you invest in this project !

Can you please expand? I'm looking to start up a formal Scam Accusation against this project. Please let us know the details.
It is obvious that this person was doing the work of translating the official thread of Project GoldenFever into Turkish. And for some reason he was not paid. If this is true, then this is very bad ... I think we really need to know the details.

How is that "obvious"? Nevermind, don't answer, don't need to give you an excuse to help fill your daily bump quota.

It appears that there is also potentially a virus in the downloadable QT file from the website.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/78227dc27968a912ed2b4d808873525e2b24395401b0d2958f8d634c14434a3b/detection

I recommend everybody with a brain steer clear from this project. Which means bump bot accounts, go ahead and invest in it.
Activity: 74
Of course you do not want to face the collapse of the project ... But you need to understand that there are always risks. You can never invest the amount that is critical for you and your investment portfolio!
Even if the project looks so confident in the market, this is not a guarantee that by investing your money there, you will receive a hundred percent profit from this
of course, before making an investment as well as we can analyze and recognize the project, understand their concept and the usefulness of the product if you already understand it, see the project team's performance, if all is well, of course it is suitable for us to follow suit the GOLDEN VEFER project if you think that this project really works there is nothing wrong with following it but so is the opposite
That's right, no one forces you to invest in a project, as they say there is no “propaganda”, everyone decides for himself whether he can invest money and whether or not to do it.
Activity: 77

legendary

This project has

- no team
- no roadmap
- a shady wallet

I'd like as much information as possible before I red tag the promoting account and all the accounts in this thread promoting it.
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 58
legendary
With this approach, you can blame any crypto project that has a master node in the fact that the team is a scammers, and their project is a scam.

Yeah, pretty much.

However, this one is made even more blatant of a scam by the fact that it hired a cheesy bump bot ring to promote it.
Activity: 92
legendary
This is logical. If there is no working product (in particular the platform), then the GFR coin and, accordingly, the masternodes will not be needed by anyone.

I think you hit the nail on the head. The masternodes indeed are not needed by anyone. It was simply a moneymaking scheme, aka scam.

Pretty cool that you can get paid to bump a thread and expose it as a scam at the same time, isn't it?
Pages:
Jump to: