Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 39. (Read 7565 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
The presence of 91 masternodes in the network does not mean that 91 people bought masternode. You must take into account that with such an ROI, people can mine coins and launch a new node every month.

ROI isn't the same thing as having more coins. You can buy and thousand coins for a dollar each and if the price goes to zero (which is what I strongly suspect will happen with this project, otherwise they wouldn't need to hire a cheesy bumping service in order to promote itself), then your ROI is -100%.

Really, I can't believe anybody would hire you to bump their project with nonsense, low-intelligence questions that could all be answered by looking at the project's website.

Its obvious that the only other person here besides you is me. Nobody cares about this project. Not even a bumping service can save a poorly executed idea.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Big money is always accompanied by big risks. This is practically an axiom. For me, this is also a very expensive investment, but who is buying these nodes? Someone can afford to invest such amounts.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Given that masternode needs 1000 GFR-coins to launch, and today the coin costs a little more than 7 dollars on the exchange, it turns out that the masternode costs over 7000 dollars! This is a lot of money and such investments are not available to everyone!
Of course, I knew that there are very expensive masternodes, but I can’t even imagine how much investment you need to make in order to make such large investments in one project. In addition, it is very risky.
Activity: 96
Well, of course, it’s profitable to take, where 80 percent of the profits are, but it all depends on the personal budget, if finances allow, then it’s normal
Given that masternode needs 1000 GFR-coins to launch, and today the coin costs a little more than 7 dollars on the exchange, it turns out that the masternode costs over 7000 dollars! This is a lot of money and such investments are not available to everyone!
Activity: 82
And sometimes it can not be decided whether a project is a scam or not, since some might just fail because the team is bad, but that doesn't make them a scam.
Of course you need to judge the implementation of the final product. Many projects are under development for a long time ... sometimes for several years. And sometimes it is very difficult to understand whether these projects are deceiving their users or are really actively developing.
Activity: 84
You have outdated data. Project GoldenFever has not 91 masternodes in the network, but 107 masternodes. The network is growing very actively!
Activity: 69
The presence of 91 masternodes in the network does not mean that 91 people bought masternode. You must take into account that with such an ROI, people can mine coins and launch a new node every month.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
How do you define a scam project or not? What are the criteria? For example, the famous and popular worldwide project Dash. For several years they have been making their payment network. Made? No, they did not ... Masternode Dash cost over $ 1.5 million in December 2017 - today it costs $ 90 thousand ... Dash scam? No, no and no!
Then why other projects with masternodes and unfulfilled plans and promises you refer to the scam? I think that this is not the right judgment. Only time will judge what teams are scam and that are not.
Team Dash is not a good example... Dash team of developers is a brand... it's legend... But on the whole you say the right thing!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Thanks for reminding me of what I already know. I will be exposing the projects you bump as a scam. To be fair to each project, they have nothing to fear if they aren't a scam, but I'm pretty certain more than half of them are.
How do you define a scam project or not? What are the criteria? For example, the famous and popular worldwide project Dash. For several years they have been making their payment network. Made? No, they did not ... Masternode Dash cost over $ 1.5 million in December 2017 - today it costs $ 90 thousand ... Dash scam? No, no and no!
Then why other projects with masternodes and unfulfilled plans and promises you refer to the scam? I think that this is not the right judgment. Only time will judge what teams are scam and that are not.

And sometimes it can not be decided whether a project is a scam or not, since some might just fail because the team is bad, but that doesn't make them a scam.
Thanks for reminding me of what I already know. I will be exposing the projects you bump as a scam. To be fair to each project, they have nothing to fear if they aren't a scam, but I'm pretty certain more than half of them are.
Activity: 74
You're right. There are 2 types of passive income in GFR coin: these are masternode (which receive 80% of the block) and POS (which receives 20% of the block).
Well, of course, it’s profitable to take, where 80 percent of the profits are, but it all depends on the personal budget, if finances allow, then it’s normal
Few people have the opportunity to risk 2 BTC for the purchase of masternode. It needs to be a very rich investor to risk such big money. For small investors, the POS staking is more suitable.
It happens that people buy master notes for such money, and then they realize that they made a mistake, but who does not risk ... you yourself know further
Activity: 69
You're right. There are 2 types of passive income in GFR coin: these are masternode (which receive 80% of the block) and POS (which receives 20% of the block).
Few people have the opportunity to risk 2 BTC for the purchase of masternode. It needs to be a very rich investor to risk such big money. For small investors, the POS staking is more suitable.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
This is your personal opinion. We live in a free world and you have the right to do what you want. You can investigate anything and any number. It is your right! Just pay attention that we here always talked only about this project, discussing various situations and aspects related to this project. And you wrote a bunch of your posts real spam and flood.

Thanks for reminding me of what I already know. Much as I exposed your bump bot service, I will be exposing the projects you bump as a scam. To be fair to each project, they have nothing to fear if they aren't a scam, but I'm pretty certain more than half of them are.
Activity: 77
How much will I receive per day if I buy for example 100 GFR coins and turn on the POS in my wallet?
Activity: 182
This is a very expensive masternode. Most of the projects with masternodes that started in 2017 and in the first half of 2018 now cost mere pennies ... Investing in masternod is very risky ...
Well, personally, I do not see the point now for such money to buy them, if in the future it will cost nothing
Activity: 224
Activity: 96
Activity: 89
In my opinion they wrote here that there is POS staking. So in order to receive passive income it is not necessary to have a masternode.
Activity: 82
And besides investing in masternode this GoldenFever project still have some options for obtaining passive income?
This is a very expensive masternode. Most of the projects with masternodes that started in 2017 and in the first half of 2018 now cost mere pennies ... Investing in masternod is very risky ...
Pages:
Jump to: