Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 40. (Read 7565 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 1
You say masternode of GFR is not cheap ... but how much does it cost? Where to get this information?
Today's price is about 2 BTC for 1 masternode. This is a very big of money. Such investments are available to few. For example, I can not afford to invest such huge amounts in one project.
I personally would not buy for such money, it is better to invest in something else, I think the market can be found, this is not a problem
It is very expensive for me. I don't have that kind of money. All my investments in all projects are less than 0.5 BTC. I thought that the masternode costs about 100 dollars. Then guys, I have nothing to do here ...
I saw that they were selling cheaper, or maybe I’m just mistaken, I haven’t actually seen such prices yet, I ran into it for the first time
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
You say masternode of GFR is not cheap ... but how much does it cost? Where to get this information?
Today's price is about 2 BTC for 1 masternode. This is a very big of money. Such investments are available to few. For example, I can not afford to invest such huge amounts in one project.
I personally would not buy for such money, it is better to invest in something else, I think the market can be found, this is not a problem
It is very expensive for me. I don't have that kind of money. All my investments in all projects are less than 0.5 BTC. I thought that the masternode costs about 100 dollars. Then guys, I have nothing to do here ...
Activity: 69
What are you guys arguing? Spring is on the street, the weather is great, the crypto market shows signs of recovery, life is getting better! And you spend here some kind of investigation ... Rejoice and enjoy life! And as for project GoldenFever, time will show scam or not ... Sometimes scam becomes the most promising project, and outright weak projects create a splash in the market!
It will be very funny if project GoldenFever becomes successful and famous in the crypto community, and project BitBlender whose signature wears Nutildah will become a scam. It turns out that I wrote about a serious working draft, and he advertised scam)))
We will be very interesting turn of events, as they say, everyone believes in their own truth, the conclusions can not always be true Cheesy
Activity: 84
It will be very funny if project GoldenFever becomes successful and famous in the crypto community, and project BitBlender whose signature wears Nutildah will become a scam. It turns out that I wrote about a serious working draft, and he advertised scam)))
scam this project or not yet too early to judge. This project is very young. The presence of masternodes is not an indication that the project is fraudulent. Masternodes uses a huge number of projects. Let's wait for the launch of the gaming platform and then we can judge the real prospects of the project.
I completely agree, making hasty conclusions does not make any sense, if it is actually a working platform, then we will all be convinced of it later
This is your personal opinion. We live in a free world and you have the right to do what you want. You can investigate anything and any number. It is your right! Just pay attention that we here always talked only about this project, discussing various situations and aspects related to this project. And you wrote a bunch of your posts real spam and flood.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
You're not "just talking." You were hired by the project manager to continually bump this topic to the top of the Announcements section, which means:

1. Its likely a scam.
2. If its not a scam, its so unoriginal and desperate for attention that it has to hire idiots such as yourself to spam on its behalf.
And if I now go to write to the thread dedicated to Bitcoin and write messages there, then you will assert that Satoshi Nakamoto pays me )))

But you never do that though. You always comment in the same threads, the ones that are paying you to comment there. Don't worry, soon enough I will begin investigating every single project you and your alt accounts are spamming. Then your "product" will be associated with scams and nobody will hire you anymore.

Better start looking for a real job I guess  Cry
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
scam this project or not yet too early to judge. This project is very young. The presence of masternodes is not an indication that the project is fraudulent. Masternodes uses a huge number of projects. Let's wait for the launch of the gaming platform and then we can judge the real prospects of the project.
You're not "just talking." You were hired by the project manager to continually bump this topic to the top of the Announcements section, which means:

1. Its likely a scam.
2. If its not a scam, its so unoriginal and desperate for attention that it has to hire idiots such as yourself to spam on its behalf.
And if I now go to write to the thread dedicated to Bitcoin and write messages there, then you will assert that Satoshi Nakamoto pays me )))
legendary
Why do you keep bumping this thread with dumb questions, all of which could be answered if you visited the project website?
This question can be asked in absolutely any thread of absolutely any project. Everywhere, people ask questions, answers to which can be obtained by studying the site, White Paper or the road map. This is a forum. People communicate here. Notice there is no campaign to buy anything. We just talk.

1. Its likely a scam.

Activity: 50
Why do you keep bumping this thread with dumb questions, all of which could be answered if you visited the project website?
This question can be asked in absolutely any thread of absolutely any project. Everywhere, people ask questions, answers to which can be obtained by studying the site, White Paper or the road map. This is a forum. People communicate here. Notice there is no campaign to buy anything. We just talk.
legendary

I don't believe for a second that 91 idiots spent 2 BTC a piece on what is an incredibly shitty project at best and a fraudulent scam at worst.

You're not by chance also part of a bumping bot service are you?
Activity: 182
From your screensaver, I realized that there are 91 masternodes in the network, right? Pretty good, considering that the price for masternode is quite high.
It means that people are still interested and they buy them, as for me, everyone decides what he likes, personally I did not buy masternod
legendary

Why would you buy into what appears on the outset to be a scam? Why do you keep bumping this thread with dumb questions, all of which could be answered if you visited the project website?

You're not by chance part of a bumping bot service are you?
Activity: 76
legendary
From your screensaver, I realized that there are 91 masternodes in the network, right? Pretty good, considering that the price for masternode is quite high.

Pretty bad, really. It means that 91 idiots wasted their money on a scam. What do you mean by "screensaver"? They released their own screensaver that shows the number of masternodes they have? Does it also have flying toasters in the background?
Activity: 77
Pages:
Jump to: