Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔶[ANN]SmartyEther(STH)- basically a decentralized referral empire based token - page 13. (Read 14516 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I also filled up the form a week ago. haven't received any airdrop
Activity: 672
Merit: 104
i have not received my airdrop yet. I fill the form and commented on this thread at number #10.  Angry
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Signed up for the airdrop on 18th of october and still I havent received anything. Was I not qulified to join?
Activity: 1
Looking forward to this project.  Wink
Activity: 72
With 0 decimal. How do one add custom token to ether wallet (myetherwallet). Does myetherwallet ever load an alt coin token automatically?
Yes, exactly
Activity: 70
Hi dev. I'm in airdrop, anyway i want to see more whitepaper and roadmap.
Activity: 98
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
With 0 decimal. How do one add custom token to ether wallet (myetherwallet). Does myetherwallet ever load an alt coin token automatically?
Activity: 140
Joined the airdrop. And also sent a message on the telegram pm as requested. Hope I will get included in the airdrop. Waiting patiently.
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
I finished the registration and I've done the full steps, but I dont received my airdrop yet.
Activity: 15
Thank's for SmartyEther, N succes for you'r project.
Activity: 125
"What is your Ethereum Address note?"

Can I use my MEW address?
Sure, it all the same.
i have not received my airdrop yet. u have said everyone who have participated and filled up form, will receive tokens within 24hours. but where???!!!!

for better proof, i have joined and commented on this thread at number #9 after filling the form.... see, that was 18 October...
pm me
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
i have not received my airdrop yet. u have said everyone who have participated and filled up form, will receive tokens within 24hours. but where???!!!!

for better proof, i have joined and commented on this thread at number #9 after filling the form.... see, that was 18 October...

Yeah that's the custom token support
Activity: 147
Merit: 12

Activity: 4
It's great to know smarty ether is a decentralized referral empire based token.
Thank you I love the word you say
Pages:
Jump to: