Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 150. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We all know atlantis and minecrew are trollers.
I ignored him already now I will ignore you.
and I expect a +2000 rise in 3-6weeks. The lower it falls the more I mine. So please spread some more fud.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
MineCrew
Like I said at .00007 that it was going to halve in price, well here we are. Now, if you listen you can make money here because it will halve again from this price in a couple of days. Then we go to triple digit satoshi's. These coins are getting easier to read everytime one of them launches, they all follow the same path to the ground.

It has lost 13% just while I wrote this. Not good. Dev we need life support quick!

You sold all your coins ,what are you even doing here?

I always keep track of my former decisions so I can learn from them and see if/how right I was. So far so good.

We get that you don't like SmartCoin Atlantis. If we're being idiots let us be idiots, yes?

I never said anyone is an idiot, who said that? Not me. I like alt coins, at least the ones that made me money, made a ton off of smartcoin selling 15 minutes after exchange launch. Wish I could have continued but dev is just not doing anything for this coin. It takes a lot of work and like dev said, she is only one person. No one should launch a coin if you are by yourself and are overwhelmed.

I predict +500% in next few days. Atlantis was right regarding price and he writes about his real experience. You can call this trolling, but he warned you, to sell at 0.00017. I'm too warning, because there are many people who sold at 0.00005 and won't buy back at this price. As Hashrate will start to grow back from 300 to 1000 MH/s you will not even could mine them fast.
to dev:
please add the game site / blog on the first page. Smiley
You called limonadebaas a brain dead retard.
Now please go back to your leafcoin tread.

btw how do you know the dev is a female?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Like I said at .00007 that it was going to halve in price, well here we are. Now, if you listen you can make money here because it will halve again from this price in a couple of days. Then we go to triple digit satoshi's. These coins are getting easier to read everytime one of them launches, they all follow the same path to the ground.

It has lost 13% just while I wrote this. Not good. Dev we need life support quick!

I always keep track of my former decisions so I can learn from them and see if/how right I was. So far so good.

We get that you don't like SmartCoin Atlantis. If we're being idiots let us be idiots, yes?

I never said anyone is an idiot, who said that? Not me. I like alt coins, at least the ones that made me money, made a ton off of smartcoin selling 15 minutes after exchange launch. Wish I could have continued but dev is just not doing anything for this coin. It takes a lot of work and like dev said, she is only one person. No one should launch a coin if you are by yourself and are overwhelmed.
Activity: 3

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
MineCrew
Dev,

Any news on this online wallet issue?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-report-online-wallet-for-smartcoin-444530

I am still wondering if we will get our coins back?

You mustn't use online wallet, there will be scam or a hack or bug -> probability 100%

I still havnt gotten any email/coins about the giveway before the coin was released Sad

All my contacts received their Smartcoin, have you check your spam box ?

But 45 smartcoin isn't a lot now ... 30 minutes with a little RIG

45 In 30 mins with your little rig Lool!!  impossible

Yep, since theme were no good promotion, Hashrate got down from 1500 MH/s to 300 MH/s. Even at this rate to BTC it's very pofitable now. With 3 MH/s you can get 1500 SMC/day and dump it at 0.00003.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Dev,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-report-online-wallet-for-smartcoin-444530

You mustn't use online wallet, there will be scam or a hack or bug -> probability 100%

I still havnt gotten any email/coins about the giveway before the coin was released Sad

45 In 30 mins with your little rig Lool!!  impossible

Activity: 84
I quite like xhash, different and nice interface and excellent payouts.

Yup, I switched over from hash.so.  I had no issues at all there but I figured I'd do my part to dilute the hashrate by throwing my piddly 125 khs over to to xhash.  And I agree with you, JCviggen; it's nice to see a pool that uses a different interface.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I quite like xhash, different and nice interface and excellent payouts.
LPC
Activity: 20
Dev,

Activity: 84
BTC
LPC
It's not an obligation, but get an equilibrate hashrate between all pools, is better for the reputation of the coin.

Currently hash.so has more than 51% of the hashrate, so the mass think than this coin could be hacked, but as said hash.so's admin with a big pool, lot of altcoins could be hacked.

I have had >51% almost all the time since the launch, I did shut down registrations for a while. I re-opened when the pool was around 30-40%, and well it climbed back up pretty quickly.

In reality anyone who is running a large scrypt pool could easily point all the miners to a small 500Mh/s coin and 51% the hell out of it. It doesn't matter what they are mining at the moment. They would only need to switch everyone for a few minutes which the miners would not even notice. (disclaimer: I don't know how 51% attack really works, so I might not be correct Smiley)

Still waiting for my launch pool bounty Wink

i'm mining at hash.so , why changing ?
plz tell me more.
LPC
Hi,
Currently i'm using hash.so but i want to help this coin to grow up.
So i search a pool with a good ms for europe, any idea ?

Thanks  Grin

EDIT:
Ok, i found
http://www.xhash.net/
and
http://smc.cryptopools.com/

30MHash for the two, i choosed cryptopools and would change for xhash if there is a problem with this pool

Concerning Cryptsy, we have one of the best (maybe the best) progression of https://freshdesk.com/, so this coin will be added, we just have to wait a little bit.

And PLEASE, if you like this coin, try to switch from hash.so to an other pool to get fast a best equilibration of the hashrate  Grin
Jump to: