Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 156. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 500
the online wallet for smartcoins is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I could just as easily call you a troll, care to elaborate?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
the online wallet for smartcoins is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Lol, I have never seen a coin drop this much this fast. This thing is going to zero for sure

You're new to this game apparently.

I'm not and I predicted this fall from .0003, and where it would land, but I was trolled and told I was an idiot and that the dev was a genius. Really?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Lets get this coin added to cryptsy !!! come on guys.... advertise
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Nice! Enjoy the 50% odds while they last. I'm going to add a 2%ish house edge eventually.

I did enjoy it. bet ten and got 20! Smiley doubled my smc.
Activity: 98
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Lol, I have never seen a coin drop this much this fast. This thing is going to zero for sure

You're new to this game apparently.
Activity: 140
He bought in at 0.0002 maybe... He lost some money, because devs sold premine. I can uderstand him.

Checking his posts he bought in at 0.00033 (whoops). I've put him on ignore now after he failed to respond nicely. I suggest everyone else does the same Wink
rze
Activity: 194
prices can go up - down on a market it's normal but....
this coins transactions are not healthy...
there is no buyer on market..
there is only a big wallet and dumpers to his 'buy' order at any value since two days..
i quit with loss....
no way to get the loss back on this coin as price is going one way without buy order..
good luck everyone...

EDIT : as a big wallet is buying, price will go up one day, but i didn't want to wait that day to come Smiley

It looks like all premine was already sold. There is no interest for investors at that time. They will come at 0.00001-2, when price will be very, very low. That happened with MOON, DOGE, TIPS, and it will happen with Smart.

Believe me, they read this theme and they will buy big ammounts, price will grow to 0.0001 back. Everybody will start to buiying. And there will be a bear trap. You will tell, that it's a 1000% growth, everybody will start to buy. But investors will sell their coins at that moment and price will be stable at 0.0001 for a long time because everyone bought. Maybe peak of 0.0002 will be reached. They manipulate you, they earn money on you. I trade for 2 months and i saw this situation several times. It's wonderful, how they earn their 1000% just because of stupidness.

My advice: who bought at 0.0001, don't sell. Price will back here.
For them who want to invest, just wait several days to price be at 0.00002.
For them who mine: wait 0.0001 to sell, don't sell now.
totally agree
Activity: 224
MineCrew
people of all races.............please, don't support this coin.

What is your logic behind this? I'm curious why you have a SMC donate address in your signature if you don't like the coin. I'm not wanting to argue with you; I'm just curious as to your reasoning.

He bought in at 0.0002 maybe... He lost some money, because devs sold premine. I can uderstand him.
Activity: 70
Activity: 140
Any news on the android wallet?

Sadly I think the fact there a single dev on this coin means updates like and Android wallet are going to be slow / never happen (one person is only one person no matter how hard they work).
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
MineCrew
prices can go up - down on a market it's normal but....
this coins transactions are not healthy...
there is no buyer on market..
there is only a big wallet and dumpers to his 'buy' order at any value since two days..
i quit with loss....
no way to get the loss back on this coin as price is going one way without buy order..
good luck everyone...

EDIT : as a big wallet is buying, price will go up one day, but i didn't want to wait that day to come Smiley

It looks like all premine was already sold. There is no interest for investors at that time. They will come at 0.00001-2, when price will be very, very low. That happened with MOON, DOGE, TIPS, and it will happen with Smart.

Believe me, they read this theme and they will buy big ammounts, price will grow to 0.0001 back. Everybody will start to buiying. And there will be a bear trap. You will tell, that it's a 1000% growth, everybody will start to buy. But investors will sell their coins at that moment and price will be stable at 0.0001 for a long time because everyone bought. Maybe peak of 0.0002 will be reached. They manipulate you, they earn money on you. I trade for 2 months and i saw this situation several times. It's wonderful, how they earn their 1000% just because of stupidness.

My advice: who bought at 0.0001, don't sell. Price will back here.
For them who want to invest, just wait several days to price be at 0.00002.
For them who mine: wait 0.0001 to sell, don't sell now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Discussion about using SmartCoin to raise money for educational charities/science.

Go.
Jump to: