Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 159. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Did someone forced you to buy immediately after startup?
Did you not know that appears 70 K free coins soon and
that moods are aggravated (effectively by the alarmists 'where are my free coins')?

Typically, a course of coins falling immediately after startup.

Must wait until the exchange rate will stabilize and not to panic. Fear is a bad counselor.

sorry for those who bought the much greater rate than it is.

Good Luck. Let us coin grows in strength.

Best Regards.

EDIT/PS:
of course you should assumed acceptable ost level, and close your position if it exceeds. Generally should buy just for such amount that you can lose (no heart attack).
Especially crypto currencies (all) whose trade is like a gamble, not investment.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
SmartCoin is way over priced, should be in between 0.00001 and 0.000009
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Quote from: sheinsha
Minar.cc SMC SmartCoin PPLNS Mining Pool

I have setup a VARDIFF+Stratum PPLNS Mining Pool, so you are welcome to join and spread the network hashrate.

Please let me know if you find anything out of normal, comments and suggestions also welcome!

I have set pool fees to 1% and only 0.01 SMC payout fee to pay the actual transaction fee.

SMC.minar.cc

Start your miner using the following parameters:
URL:stratum+tcp://smc.minar.cc
PORT:3345
USER:username.worker
PASS:workerPass
Sample command-line:
   ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://smc.minar.cc:3345 --scrypt -u username.worker -p workerPass
SMC.minar.cc UP AND RUNNING!
Everybody welcome here! Spread the hashrate!!

Anyone else want to mine over here??

I've used minar.cc for mining Cryptogenic Bullion and they are one of the best I've used, very stable, no issues with payouts etc.

I'm mining there by myself at the minute, anyone fancy joining me??  Smiley
Hey thanks for the nice words!

Join us!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The price is dropping because it is being manipulated to drop it is not rocket science.

Now why would people want to manipulate the price of a coin certain people complain about? Hmm i wonder if it is to buy coins cheap?

I don't know its just a guess but i wonder if the same people moaning are the same people manipulating the market?

Now why would they moand other than to cause a little panic and get noobs to sell....? I wonder

I have 7500 of these coins if i win , i win if i lose , i lose yes price worries me a bit but you got to risk to win and you have to be innit to winnit

i just checked https://poloniex.com/exchange and these are the current buy orders (yepp...these are all buy orders):

0.00008505   738.34419517   0.06279617
0.00008500   67   0.005695
0.00007500   1000   0.075
0.00002000   10000   0.2
0.00000200   50000   0.1

so, it does not seem manipulated. it just seems that noone actually wants to have those coins Tongue

Why should people want to have these coins? I can understand people, who want a car or who buys a hamburger. What can you do with this ScamCoins? You just can buy them and hope that they will grow... Nothing more. You can't buy anything with them. Price is manipulated always. And some people think that ScamCoins has any price. It's a game where you can lose or win and there's no reason to price be higher than on the market.

You are right, this coin has nothing going for it other than one small thing. The name is a good one, BUT, the dev is not. This coin is dead, I told you way back at .00025 that it would keep falling, but you idiots bashed me saying I was just trying to "scare" you into selling. Bet you wish you would have now,, right? Here is some more free advice, this coin is going to halve in price AGAIN within 2 days. Don't believe me? Fine.

Found this thread in the Alt section, started by the quotee in this post. Great read and every word of it true, don't believe what I have said or what he says? Fine be a broke bagholder.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--442713
Activity: 224
MineCrew
The price is dropping because it is being manipulated to drop it is not rocket science.

Now why would people want to manipulate the price of a coin certain people complain about? Hmm i wonder if it is to buy coins cheap?

I don't know its just a guess but i wonder if the same people moaning are the same people manipulating the market?

Now why would they moand other than to cause a little panic and get noobs to sell....? I wonder

I have 7500 of these coins if i win , i win if i lose , i lose yes price worries me a bit but you got to risk to win and you have to be innit to winnit

i just checked https://poloniex.com/exchange and these are the current buy orders (yepp...these are all buy orders):

0.00002000   10000   0.2
0.00000200   50000   0.1

so, it does not seem manipulated. it just seems that noone actually wants to have those coins Tongue

Why should people want to have these coins? I can understand people, who want a car or who buys a hamburger. What can you do with this ScamCoins? You just can buy them and hope that they will grow... Nothing more. You can't buy anything with them. Price is manipulated always. And some people think that ScamCoins has any price. It's a game where you can lose or win and there's no reason to price be higher than on the market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
coinmarket.io has a buy volume of 3.5btc in total. i am sorry, but this is like nothing. there is no manipulation, there is just no market. i'd love to see higher prices myself. the first coins i mined were sold for 0.00029. a few hours later it was down to 0.0001x. unless something really big happens, this coin remains dead i think. there are even problems with pool payouts, and the dev havent even replied yet (http://smartcoinforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23).

I told you i watch someone drive the price down to 0.00007510    before it started going back up i am sorry you are wrong i saw it with my own two eyes or i am a liar one of the two

and if you watched coinmarket since last 15-20 min.  someone is driving there with 2 acc. and around 20k coins...
if we don't count dumps to 'buy' price, there is no trade there also.
manipulator is buying and selling his own coins...
Activity: 196
coinmarket.io has a buy volume of 3.5btc in total. i am sorry, but this is like nothing. there is no manipulation, there is just no market. i'd love to see higher prices myself. the first coins i mined were sold for 0.00029. a few hours later it was down to 0.0001x. unless something really big happens, this coin remains dead i think. there are even problems with pool payouts, and the dev havent even replied yet (http://smartcoinforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23).

I told you i watched someone drive the price down on the buy wall to 0.00007510    before it started going back up i am sorry you are wrong i saw it with my own two eyes or i am a liar one of the two
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

i just checked https://poloniex.com/exchange and these are the current buy orders:

0.00002000   10000   0.2
0.00000200   50000   0.1

I have been watching the market all day it was driven down to 0.00007510 on the buy wall and everyone knows poolinex does not count the volume is so low hardly anybody uses it go spread you rubbish somewhere else ,

The buy for against is bigger go see coinmarket.io or is that where YOU are manipulating the price?Huh

Activity: 56
u better look coinmarket.io..

Buy orders

Price SMC BTC
0.00010010 1658 0.1659658
0.00010000 10000 1

1btc buy order at 0.0001, someone want it and manipulate badly...

i think price will go up as dumps stopped..
legendary

0.00002000   10000   0.2
0.00000200   50000   0.1

legendary

i just checked https://poloniex.com/exchange and these are the current buy orders:

0.00002000   10000   0.2
0.00000200   50000   0.1

Activity: 42
I bought at over .0001 and sold to .000075.

Amazing trading skill, well done.

I've been buying back 10x lower than I sold. And just now realized 20% profit on the rebuy. But I suppose you know better. You can't whine about the dev not giving the promised coins, because, well, he did that. So now you bitch about the price dropping from coins being dumped. Who the F cares. I'm loving it. Either this coin will at one point be worth something, or it will not. I like the odds anyway.

How much HAVE you made? your have quite the hash rate Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I bought at over .0001 and sold to .000075.

Amazing trading skill, well done.

I've been buying back 10x lower than I sold. And just now realized 20% profit on the rebuy. But I suppose you know better. You can't whine about the dev not giving the promised coins, because, well, he did that. So now you bitch about the price dropping from coins being dumped. Who the F cares. I'm loving it. Either this coin will at one point be worth something, or it will not. I like the odds anyway.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
http://taas.fund

Sorry, I am back, if you bunch of aholes want to fight, so be it, bring it mothereferrs! I did nothing wrong, never bashed this coin, the dev said I twisted her words, THAT WAS A LIE, I shower where I didn't do that. So you all want me to really troll you?? If you can show me where I was wrong about twisting dev's words, I will not troll you, HOWEVER MOTHEREFFFERS, IF you can't........... I HATE pricks who like to stab in the back and run, you want me back, I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DEV, YOU WANT ME HERE, YOU WANT ME TO ACTUALLY BASH THIS COIN INTO THE GD GROUND?Huh??

IF YOU DON'T YOU NEED TO SET THINGS RIGHT HERE, YOU NEED TO POST THAT YOU DID SAY, " NO MORE POSTING TO THIS THREAD UNLESS IT IS URGENT" IT IS ON THE GD  OP FOR EFFS SAKE.

LET ME KNOW

Yes, I did get into a rowl on the EAC board because a bunch of sissies ganged up, just like here, and what did the eac dev say when we finally settled it? He said he has never been trolled so har din all his life. So you want to play maggots, you want to kick me as I am leaving?Huh I'M BACK AND PISSED AND READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just can't stop reading this.  Grin

... i peed a little

LMAO!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1218

Sorry, I am back, if you bunch of aholes want to fight, so be it, bring it mothereferrs! I did nothing wrong, never bashed this coin, the dev said I twisted her words, THAT WAS A LIE, I shower where I didn't do that. So you all want me to really troll you?? If you can show me where I was wrong about twisting dev's words, I will not troll you, HOWEVER MOTHEREFFFERS, IF you can't........... I HATE pricks who like to stab in the back and run, you want me back, I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DEV, YOU WANT ME HERE, YOU WANT ME TO ACTUALLY BASH THIS COIN INTO THE GD GROUND?Huh??

IF YOU DON'T YOU NEED TO SET THINGS RIGHT HERE, YOU NEED TO POST THAT YOU DID SAY, " NO MORE POSTING TO THIS THREAD UNLESS IT IS URGENT" IT IS ON THE GD  OP FOR EFFS SAKE.

LET ME KNOW

Yes, I did get into a rowl on the EAC board because a bunch of sissies ganged up, just like here, and what did the eac dev say when we finally settled it? He said he has never been trolled so har din all his life. So you want to play maggots, you want to kick me as I am leaving?Huh I'M BACK AND PISSED AND READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just can't stop reading this.  Grin

... i peed a little
Jump to: