Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 151. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Update: http://smartcoin.tumblr.com/ is the official Tumblr.

http://blog.getsmartcoin.com should be the real blog URL once the DNS propagates.

Shocked Shocked , post all this great stuff on page 1 please , and add my give away 3 Smiley

I linked your giveaway in a post.

The blog will be reserved for news/updates only. I'll be updating the website soon with the information in the OP.

Thanks for the link! Hope he keeps this fully updated!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
This is a very good place to get smartcoin listed. Vault of Satoshi. Highly reputable  https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com and allows you to buy cryptocoins with fiat (US and Canadian dollars) and crypto.

Thanks for your suggestions! We sent you some coins!

Thank you. I will be spreading the word and pimping this coin to all i know. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
Well it seems the Dev is using a lot of my ideas and getting the word out over social media. Good job smartcoin as this is exactly what this coin needs. Keep up the good work.  Cheesy  It was free advice but a little appreciation would be nice. SYKWKPW9Ct4DAE6oFNb54Ep77Z64PFaKEX

Yes, that is correct. I haven't sold a penny. I believe that SMC will come through.

By the way, is there anyone that has successfully marketed a coin and would like to claim a bounty? It'll be worth your time.

Me too I think this thing can go to the moon if its marketed right. I'm not asking for a bounty or such. My advise is free. This is an easy thing to do. Get it on facebook, tweeter, tumbr, reddit and Ebay and any other social media. Call it a coin that is above doge in the dollar range for purchases and small to medium transactions. Message as many online retailers and game site as you possible can. Take some of the premine and use it as incentive for those places to use the coin. The name is huge and can sell its self. Smart phones, smart cards, and now Smart coins. Create a demand and make people want to have this coin. Get some people (use incentive) to pimp this to as many of their friends as they can. Set tolls, the more people they bring in the more coins they get. Up to you to figure out how many and such and what amount of coin. You have that premine and put it to work.  I've got 21 coins so win or fail its nothing to me but I really do think this can go huge and kind of see it dying on the vine. Havent found any good marketing people on here? Then seek them out elsewhere. Look into other places like reddit, facebook. take an ad out on facebook asking for someone to promote and market this coin and offer pay in some of the coin its self. The ads are dirt cheap and reach millions. I've done this some to recruit players to games i like and cost me less than 20$ My advice is completely free.

If you use it and it gives you any use consider a donation of smc. SYKWKPW9Ct4DAE6oFNb54Ep77Z64PFaKEX  Follow this plan in whole or in part and you will be miles more ahead than you are right now.

Thanks for your suggestions! We sent you some coins!
Well it seems the Dev is using a lot of my ideas and getting the word out over social media. Good job smartcoin as this is exactly what this coin needs. Keep up the good work.  Cheesy  It was free advice but a little appreciation would be nice. SYKWKPW9Ct4DAE6oFNb54Ep77Z64PFaKEX

Yes, that is correct. I haven't sold a penny. I believe that SMC will come through.

By the way, is there anyone that has successfully marketed a coin and would like to claim a bounty? It'll be worth your time.

Me too I think this thing can go to the moon if its marketed right. I'm not asking for a bounty or such. My advise is free. This is an easy thing to do. Get it on facebook, tweeter, tumbr, reddit and Ebay and any other social media. Call it a coin that is above doge in the dollar range for purchases and small to medium transactions. Message as many online retailers and game site as you possible can. Take some of the premine and use it as incentive for those places to use the coin. The name is huge and can sell its self. Smart phones, smart cards, and now Smart coins. Create a demand and make people want to have this coin. Get some people (use incentive) to pimp this to as many of their friends as they can. Set tolls, the more people they bring in the more coins they get. Up to you to figure out how many and such and what amount of coin. You have that premine and put it to work.  I've got 21 coins so win or fail its nothing to me but I really do think this can go huge and kind of see it dying on the vine. Havent found any good marketing people on here? Then seek them out elsewhere. Look into other places like reddit, facebook. take an ad out on facebook asking for someone to promote and market this coin and offer pay in some of the coin its self. The ads are dirt cheap and reach millions. I've done this some to recruit players to games i like and cost me less than 20$ My advice is completely free.

If you use it and it gives you any use consider a donation of smc. SYKWKPW9Ct4DAE6oFNb54Ep77Z64PFaKEX  Follow this plan in whole or in part and you will be miles more ahead than you are right now.
SMC Greatness awaits! SYKWKPW9Ct4DAE6oFNb54Ep77Z64PFaKEX
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Atlantis isnt a troll , he is just a sad pizzaface with no life.
Lets all ignore him.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Can everyone stop the personal attacks in the this thread and move toward contructive communication? Kthnx
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I sold at 4650 because I was smart enough to read the signs.

If you sold that low evidently you suck at reading "the signs".

Heck I sold some at 11500 just yesterday which I had picked up at 5500. You must've sold about as low as it ever got. Good job.

At any rate why are you still trolling this topic if you no longer have a stake in it?

at .0004650 you moron! I sold at the effing peak, right after it launched.

Oh look, the troll is decimal challenged as well.

The current price is 5255 satoshis. The way one reads numbers in the civilized world, no digits are supposed to follow after that.

Also, you're such a troll you can't even keep the story straight:

I bought at over .0001 and sold to .000075.

GTFO before you embarrass yourself further.
Activity: 126
How can we guarantee security given hash.so now has >51% of network?
It's tough to call, he doesn't seem willing to shut down his pool for a while. Trying to switch them all to a different pool may result in the difficulty dropping too much and could become instamining season.

I have had >51% almost all the time since the launch, I did shut down registrations for a while. I re-opened when the pool was around 30-40%, and well it climbed back up pretty quickly.

In reality anyone who is running a large scrypt pool could easily point all the miners to a small 500Mh/s coin and 51% the hell out of it. It doesn't matter what they are mining at the moment. They would only need to switch everyone for a few minutes which the miners would not even notice. (disclaimer: I don't know how 51% attack really works, so I might not be correct Smiley)
I pumped 3 btc in smartcoin Smiley.
Now buying only ultra low. Got already lots of coins (50K+)
I bought a big part of the give away dumps lol.
smartcoin.io

http://blog.getsmartcoin.com should be the real blog URL once the DNS propagates.

Shocked Shocked , post all this great stuff on page 1 please , and add my give away 3 Smiley

I linked your giveaway in a post.

The blog will be reserved for news/updates only. I'll be updating the website soon with the information in the OP.
Activity: 224
MineCrew
I just wrote above about price. All you, who sold at 0.00005-0.00006 will be very surprised when simulateneously price will go up to 0.00010 first and then then to 0.00020. I watched for the rates of the coin and somebody (i don't know if this is one person) buy all big orders above 0.00008.

Sure, they don't want you to know about they plans. Price could drop to 0.00002-3 and you now help to drop the price down, letting to buy many many cheap SMC. They wait for all miners to panic sell all their coins at 0.0005. They want you to act like this. Many many will be sad that they sold now. Somebody screaming that coin will die... It won't die even if this coin will be abandoned by devs.

My advices...
For those who want to buy SMC and get good profit, soon will be a good moment to buy, don't miss it. Today at the price 0.00005 is good too, but price would drop some more.
Who missed a moment, don't panic buy at 0.00020. You can lose money. Price will be at 0.00030, maybe higher in the peek, but you will need to sell quickly.
Who want to sell, I advice now waiting to 0.00020-30.
Activity: 238
Welcome back Smartcoin. We miss you ;]

I wonder how you find time to write a blog Smiley Although the idea of ​​the blog is right.

Best Regards

PS. People nothing happens. Dev is with us, so do not panic and do not sell so cheap;]

smartcoin.io
thanks for the response smartcoin!
hashing is going back up!
smartcoin.io
I've been trying to avoid talking about the high TX fees just to see what would happen after a while. It looks like there is a slump in the net hashrate and hash.so seems to own about 100% of the network. So a hardfork would be required to lower the fees, otherwise a real blockchain fork will happen. It shouldn't be too much of a problem, since I'd get the admin of hash.so to update his client and announce to everyone. Ideally, I'd like to add Kimoto's Gravity Well during that client release to avoid another hardfork. Any opinions on what the new TX fee should be?

Tough to say really. It seems that the clients I've used impose a tx fee of 0.001 regardless of type. Ideally the tx fee would float but I understand that'll come later probably led by Mike Hearn in a bitcoin wallet release first and foremost and it can be integrated into other wallets based off that. The coins are tough to mine so it shouldn't be too high.

How can we guarantee security given hash.so now has >51% of network?

It's tough to call, he doesn't seem willing to shut down his pool for a while. Trying to switch them all to a different pool may result in the difficulty dropping too much and could become instamining season.

Hey smartcoin, can you maybe have a blog or something to update us once in a while (once a week or something like that) to see what you are doing to promote this coin?

Good idea. It is popular enough for it own blog. It will also add one more hit when people search the web besides this thread.

Alright, sounds good. I'll open up a Tumblr in a bit. I'll have to CNAME it to the domain, so it may take a bit to propagate.

Can anyone help me out?
I'm paying out the give aways. I used the online wallet but it turned out as a scam.
Now I'm trying to install the mac wallet but it gives me an error that the version is out of date =/ ?
I cant use my main wallet of my miner..

Install Homebrew:

Code:
ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/go/install)"

Then install BerkeleyDB 4.8:

Code:
brew install berkeley-db4
Jump to: