Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 157. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
He's a newbie that doesn't know the market.

Bought high, now he's mad. Acting like a petulant child now.

I agree, but name calling has resulted in this official coin thread being full of shit and it looks awful. I'm trying to raise the level of discussion. Perhaps I'm being stupidly naive...  Roll Eyes

A lot of it due to you!!!!!!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
prices can go up - down on a market it's normal but....
this coins transactions are not healthy...
there is no buyer on market..
there is only a big wallet and dumpers to his 'buy' order at any value since two days..
i quit with loss....
no way to get the loss back on this coin as price is going one way without buy order..
good luck everyone...

EDIT : as a big wallet is buying, price will go up one day, but i didn't want to wait that day to come Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
rze
Activity: 194
SMCBTC=How much future value of BTCBTC?

How can anyone predict the value of coins? No-one knows for sure, and they certainly can't give a value with any certainty. Look at how long Bitcoin has been around and you'll find figures from "experts" that range from nothing to $2.8 million per bitcoin...
The price will go up after a few days. *IMHO*
SMCBTC=How much future value of BTCBTC?

How can anyone predict the value of coins? No-one knows for sure, and they certainly can't give a value with any certainty. Look at how long Bitcoin has been around and you'll find figures from "experts" that range from nothing to $2.8 million per bitcoin...
Activity: 55

I agree, but name calling has resulted in this official coin thread being full of shit and it looks awful. I'm trying to raise the level of discussion. Perhaps I'm being stupidly naive...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 30
people of all races.............please, don't support this coin.

What is your logic behind this? I'm curious why you have a SMC donate address in your signature if you don't like the coin. I'm not wanting to argue with you; I'm just curious as to your reasoning.

What is your logic behind this? I'm curious why you have a SMC donate address in your signature if you don't like the coin. I'm not wanting to argue with you; I'm just curious as to your reasoning.
He bought in when price was high and now its only going dooown

That doesn't make sense. If he did, logically speaking shouldn't he want people to support the coin to push the price up? Anyway rather than speculate that he got burned let's see what he has to say.
Activity: 168

He bought in when price was high and now its only going dooown

Activity: 54
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Faucet 1 is dry again. FYI.  Please share your smart coins. SYKWKPW9Ct4DAE6oFNb54Ep77Z64PFaKEX I dont sell and dump. I only have 11.
Request to recommend good ore pool

I've mined quite a bit at http://smc.nicemining.pw - stable, reliable payouts and a nice owner.
Activity: 238
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 24
Atomjuice, there are a Lot Clips on Youtube how to do it... Thais how i Ffigured it out.
Seeing it, is bether, than someone explaining it. Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
smc.hash.so pool have been running without a flaw from the very beginning, i can recommend this pool to aynone.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
dont want to bitch but i still haven't recieved any email. even though i was one of the earliest guys to signup on your website  Cry I am not trying to dump, i have already bought 300+smc. just want to make sure i get my signup smc bonus  Cry
Jump to: