Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 153. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
https://smc.hash.so    (In migration currently)

420 miners
370MHashs
1 block/50secondes

no fee (but put 0,5% if you can  Wink for the pool !)

Congratulations to hash.so for being so succsesfull! Of course nobody cares one pool having 95% net hash rate. Keep going Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
We could use a little bit more hash over here.

smc.smartmining.net

We're finding blocks but we've not enough miners. Everybody is welcome to mine with us.

We have

- Stratum with VARDIFF (suitable for high- and low end-rigs)
- full transperancy
- latest MPOS
- fast payouts
- only 1% fee

Happy hashing!

You are infact the pool I am mining at, I have been solo for most of the time I have been here, you havea tidy server and great ping for Australia, most I normally get is a ping of 500-700 ms, you I get 100ms, so I'm quite happy there, no crying orphans which is even better, I will be staying here unless something goes wrong.
LPC
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
https://smc.hash.so    (In migration currently)

420 miners
370MHashs
1 block/50secondes

no fee (but put 0,5% if you can  Wink for the pool !)
Activity: 82
We could use a little bit more hash over here.

smc.smartmining.net

We're finding blocks but we've not enough miners. Everybody is welcome to mine with us.

We have

- Stratum with VARDIFF (suitable for high- and low end-rigs)
- full transperancy
- latest MPOS
- fast payouts
- only 1% fee

Happy hashing!
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
What are peoples (pools) average Block times, your Hash rates and payouts like ? I am sitting loaner on a pool by myself (fairly new to mining and just wondering if I am doing well where I am. I notice ya'll don't have a ton of coins so I think I'm doing good infact, but just want some numbers to compare please.

thanks all in advance for your input
Activity: 98
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
LPC
Activity: 20
Activity: 196
ok, you're right, people should stop complaining about this great coin...

what i'm still missing, is a blog, where our Dev posts what he's currently working on, and which steps are going to be the next one made.

maybe that might stop people from dumping this coin, and make everybody happier!?   Grin

Agreed more info is needed.. to calm the masses Smiley
Activity: 70

URL: http://www.xhash.net

Pool info:
  • VARDIFF / Stratum / PPLNS
  • 0% fee for all our pools
  • 1% default donation (removable)
Activity: 24
ok, you're right, people should stop complaining about this great coin...

what i'm still missing, is a blog, where our Dev posts what he's currently working on, and which steps are going to be the next one made.

maybe that might stop people from dumping this coin, and make everybody happier!?   Grin
I really thought that the online wallet was also part of the devs work  Embarrassed my 51.197 SMC are still visibile (see my signature), I just can't use them.

What devs work?

Developer awared t-hash.com (I think him) 1000 SMC bounty for create Online Wallet.
Currently http://t-hash.com/ pool is in maintenance mode, maybe online wallet have same problem like pool.
Maybe is only temporary technical problem - nothing worst.

very strange is that the t-hash does not inform about the problem and did not say when it might fix it.

was a weekend, maybe he was not at the computer. Today should explain.

I only wonder why people use a public online wallet (usually they are quite a few safe-vulnerable to attack).
no but you can see people have such a need. ( I can enter on server by SSH and there is smartcoind ;] - my little convenient wallet online) )

People quietly, maybe today will be clarified.

PS. A few people have idea what the problem could cause a lack of ability to pay from wallet...
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I sold at 4650 because I was smart enough to read the signs.

If you sold that low evidently you suck at reading "the signs".

Heck I sold some at 11500 just yesterday which I had picked up at 5500. You must've sold about as low as it ever got. Good job.

At any rate why are you still trolling this topic if you no longer have a stake in it?
Hello

Do you wondered what underestimates exchange coins?

It's your everyday complaints :
- A cry for free coins . As sending was delayed already have called the coin as spam . developer is only one and it is only a man and had difficulty with time. And he wondered if that big pot of coins just after the entrance to the coinmarket.io and before entering the Cryptsy will not cause a reduction in the exchange rate .

- As soon as the price began to fall sharply this begun to accuse the developer sold premine . Although it has been proved that he still has ~ 340 K SMC. Some further accuse it sold.

- Complaining that a large premine . Before the start of the 0.78% you do not mind . it is only 400K of 51.2 million coins . And the norm is that in the beginning premine is the majority of excavated coins. do you do with the obvious objection

- You complain that you lost electricity etc. Those who complain probably was digging 2-3 days (or less ) and has already discouraged .

Not surprisingly , the developer break for a moment because his monthly work ceased to be appreciated in addition unjustly is being attacked . I hope that this "free" time will use to develop a plan and the necessary corrections in strategy. from what he said on IRC looking for a good marketer , to help him build the value of the coin.

The value of the coins is not only the developer builds , but also the community. As someone new wants to go in the SMC and see your complaints...  ?
Therefore, how you would think of how to help the developer and coin to be developed .
What can I do personally ?

And do not complain. And do not sell free coins for some time.

There are certain things to the amendment , but do not write it here just trying to contact the developer for the PM .

A little patience. If you do not have the patience, sell SMC now or keep them for few months.

Ps. Those who have a problem with free coins (have not received them), please write a PM to the developer or catch him on IRC.
Activity: 84
BTC
I really thought that the online wallet was also part of the devs work  Embarrassed my 51.197 SMC are still visibile (see my signature), I just can't use them.
Activity: 50
Devs

you failed so badly, you couldn't advertise your coins properly, you had the chance to make something special but you lost that chance already.
Activity: 98
Everybody got fooled, time to move on to more stronger coins.

Not everyone, I didn't. I sold at 4650 because I was smart enough to read the signs. No innovation, no hype, no marketing, I tried to warn others but was told I was a troll. This coin is dead and will only go down from here.   oh well....
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
There is still hope for smartcoin. Its only been out less than a week now. Just hope dev. has plans to continue this coin and develop it into something unique and not just pump and dump it.
Activity: 12
I sold at 3K santoshis lol  Grin thanks god for that

Thanks god i mined it not too much time, waste of hashpower. Will go mine something else.
Jump to: