Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 161. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
this is why you dont do giveaway, coz of the beggar parasite cocksuckers fucking up the whole image of the coin. who btw, would fuck their own mother for a dollar apparently.
I wanted to mine this coin, looked promising but i only have cpu, and i cant mine now.
1.:The dev said that an e-mail will be sent when the coin launches, but it didnt happen.
2.:There is no android wallet, altough the dev said that there will be one.

No hard feelings, i do what i want with my coin, as anyone else

no hard feelings, but please.........get the f*ck out of cryptocurrency

Activity: 38
this is why you dont do giveaway, coz of the beggar parasite cocksuckers fucking up the whole image of the coin. who btw, would fuck their own mother for a dollar apparently.
I wanted to mine this coin, looked promising but i only have cpu, and i cant mine now.
1.:The dev said that an e-mail will be sent when the coin launches, but it didnt happen.
2.:There is no android wallet, altough the dev said that there will be one.

No hard feelings, i do what i want with my coin, as anyone else

+100
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Activity: 38
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
spent .2btc @ tha 33 price range...and still mining......did i just f*ck myself?

did I just double f*ck myself with this coin?? by still mining it, wasting electrity, spending 0.2 btc for nothing and time!!!
.....time.......sigh(could've mined something profitable....should've spend those btc on something better). im @ a loss(money&time) by supporting this coin!!!!!!!!!
Have some patience. A lot of people who received 45 coins immediately sold them for very cheap. When SMC reaches Cryptsy or any other exchange the price will go up. Maybe not within days but I truly think that after a few weeks/months SMC will be much more valuable. Maybe even LTC price ranges or even higher.

This coin is far from dead. As long as you wait and don't sell with a loss bcpete Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
spent .2btc @ tha 33 price range...and still mining......did i just f*ck myself?

did I just double f*ck myself with this coin?? by still mining it, wasting electrity, spending 0.2 btc for nothing and time!!!
.....time.......sigh(could've mined something profitable....should've spend those btc on something better). im @ a loss(money&time) by supporting this coin!!!!!!!!!
Have some patience. A lot of people who received 45 coins immediately sold them for very cheap. When SMC reaches Cryptsy or any other exchange the price will go up. Maybe not within days but I truly think that after a few weeks/months SMC will be much more valuable. Maybe even LTC price ranges or even higher.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
still no email and no reply from dev about my smc  Cry
Activity: 98
Keep mining guys! Just remember that the dev sent out 1500 lots of 45 coins today, that's 67,500 coins in total. I guess a lot of people are just dumping them for the $2 or whatever they get for it. Pretty much all coins have a dip soon after launch anyway and this is only going to make it worse. Personally I bought as many of the cheap coins as I could and I don't regret it, I think there is a high chance of the coin going up in value quite a bit given it's low supply. As long as people keep mining and don't let it die then the future is bright.

So how is the price doing? I told you back at .00020 that it would keep plunging, oh well. So , I did get the email with free coins, I have no use for them, the coin is near valueless. Problem is the wallet will no longer sync, if anyone can tell me what is wrong they can have the coins. They aren't worth much but maybe in 20 years they will be worth something as memorabilia??

Anyway, if anyone wants however many coins I got in my email, I redeemed them but can't see them yet, just send me the answer on how to get my wallet to sync and you can have them if you post your address here, or PM it to me. Offer does not apply to the dev as I don't think she knows how to fix this problem.

Hi there,

I got my 45 coins as well (thanks). For AtlantisPlatform, you may want to update your nodes in smartcoin.conf: smartcoin.conf should be in %APPDATA% folder. On winxp is c:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application data\smartcoin on other windows c:\User\..... similar. Add the nodes in that file and save. The most recent nodes you can find in the first post of this thread. Good luck and if you want to get rid of your SMC: SZ9BARZFgRT59P41zdaGnemdLrGAUvS6Us <- or for anyone else who want to to get rid of them Smiley

Thanks , I am sending you 45 coins for your help. Thanks!!

SENT
Keep mining guys! Just remember that the dev sent out 1500 lots of 45 coins today, that's 67,500 coins in total. I guess a lot of people are just dumping them for the $2 or whatever they get for it. Pretty much all coins have a dip soon after launch anyway and this is only going to make it worse. Personally I bought as many of the cheap coins as I could and I don't regret it, I think there is a high chance of the coin going up in value quite a bit given it's low supply. As long as people keep mining and don't let it die then the future is bright.

So how is the price doing? I told you back at .00020 that it would keep plunging, oh well. So , I did get the email with free coins, I have no use for them, the coin is near valueless. Problem is the wallet will no longer sync, if anyone can tell me what is wrong they can have the coins. They aren't worth much but maybe in 20 years they will be worth something as memorabilia??

Anyway, if anyone wants however many coins I got in my email, I redeemed them but can't see them yet, just send me the answer on how to get my wallet to sync and you can have them if you post your address here, or PM it to me. Offer does not apply to the dev as I don't think she knows how to fix this problem.

Hi there,

I got my 45 coins as well (thanks). For AtlantisPlatform, you may want to update your nodes in smartcoin.conf: smartcoin.conf should be in %APPDATA% folder. On winxp is c:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application data\smartcoin on other windows c:\User\..... similar. Add the nodes in that file and save. The most recent nodes you can find in the first post of this thread. Good luck and if you want to get rid of your SMC: SZ9BARZFgRT59P41zdaGnemdLrGAUvS6Us <- or for anyone else who want to to get rid of them Smiley

Thanks , I am sending you 45 coins for your help. Thanks!!
BTC
Activity: 19

Hi there,

Deleting in 3 minutes, reply with your address to pm if you want the 45

So my wallet did sync, but someone can have the 45 if they want, I don't need them anymore. If they had been given out within 2 days of the launch they would have been worth 10.00, now they are worth a few pennies, anyone want them before I delete my wallet??  Deleting in 5 minutes.
Activity: 238
Got the 45 coins thank you very much.

Thought I read it was going to be 60 but I must have misread Smiley Happy anyways and hoping for the best for SMC.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4855255
BTC
Got the 45 coins thank you very much.

Thought I read it was going to be 60 but I must have misread Smiley Happy anyways and hoping for the best for SMC.
Activity: 140
A friend of mine has whipped up a Smartcoin calculator:

http://www.cryptocalc.io/smart

Sadly because Smartcoin doesn't have any trading data available via API it can't pull in the latest price so it's a manually adjusted figure for now.
Jump to: