Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 163. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I finally got my SMC, but only 45? I haven't really been following this topic, but I am pretty sure that it said I would receive 60 when I signed up?

15 SMC extra will be sent (later) for those who put link in the forum signature (in due course) and sent a PM to the developer.

originaly pool was 45000 SMC for those who is signed up. Signed up 1500 addresses.

Then should be 30 SMC (45000/1500) per each. Developer increase this pool.

Best Regards.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I finally got my SMC, but only 45? I haven't really been following this topic, but I am pretty sure that it said I would receive 60 when I signed up?
Activity: 308
I sitll haven't got my smartcoins. I signed up looong ago. I am going to send message to dev.
Activity: 140
Activity: 171
I received 45 smc thanks so much Cheesy
Never sell, I'm a fucking holder  Cool
Activity: 224
Administration delete my posts on this theme. I've registered too before launch, and no bounties for me... Hah. What else to say... I've invested some money in this coin and lost 0.4 BTC on this shitty dump, now they delete my posts. At least send my 45 SMC, i'll sell them at 0.0001 BTC before they will be at 0.00003 or somewhere else.

They are deleting your posts because you don't read the OP
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Sending 10 to Sh3MjbJU4qK6zyB1BG1yA7ZrizGhFo6jnp failed: You don't have enough SMC in your account to do that.
I don't understand, i have 700 smc balance in my online wallet. pls help me!
Huh

This is what you get for using online wallets for such a big quantity Smiley
If you not get (and you should get Smiley email with code for 45 SMC.
- Check SPAM folder
- write PM to developer include your email address. If was sent a lot emails maybe some of them was not sent properly (email server error or something)

If you have other technical problem best is send PM to developer + eventually try catch him on IRC (address to web gate to chatroom/irc is on OP).
Activity: 8
Sending 10 to Sh3MjbJU4qK6zyB1BG1yA7ZrizGhFo6jnp failed: You don't have enough SMC in your account to do that.
I don't understand, i have 700 smc balance in my online wallet. pls help me!
Huh
Activity: 224
MineCrew
Administration delete my posts on this theme. I've registered too before launch, and no bounties for me... Hah. What else to say... I've invested some money in this coin and lost 0.4 BTC on this shitty dump, now they delete my posts. At least send my 45 SMC, i'll sell them at 0.0001 BTC before they will be at 0.00003 or somewhere else.
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 50
why no there more buying power for SMC, its keep going down, or is it just going to where the price should be ?? Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Ok, I got the email but know it keeps saying "Confirm code wrong or non-existant."...help?

make sure you are using the correct email.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

URL: http://www.xhash.net

Pool info:
  • VARDIFF / Stratum / PPLNS
  • 0% fee for all our pools
  • 1% default donation (removable)
I got my 45 SMC too. Thanks Smiley

Faucet reward is now 0.1 to 0.5.  Too quickly dried out faucet Smiley
Sorry... and enjoy