Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 162. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Keep mining guys! Just remember that the dev sent out 1500 lots of 45 coins today, that's 67,500 coins in total. I guess a lot of people are just dumping them for the $2 or whatever they get for it. Pretty much all coins have a dip soon after launch anyway and this is only going to make it worse. Personally I bought as many of the cheap coins as I could and I don't regret it, I think there is a high chance of the coin going up in value quite a bit given it's low supply. As long as people keep mining and don't let it die then the future is bright.

So how is the price doing? I told you back at .00020 that it would keep plunging, oh well. So , I did get the email with free coins, I have no use for them, the coin is near valueless. Problem is the wallet will no longer sync, if anyone can tell me what is wrong they can have the coins. They aren't worth much but maybe in 20 years they will be worth something as memorabilia??

Anyway, if anyone wants however many coins I got in my email, I redeemed them but can't see them yet, just send me the answer on how to get my wallet to sync and you can have them if you post your address here, or PM it to me. Offer does not apply to the dev as I don't think she knows how to fix this problem.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Currently leafcoin is gettin all the attention, thgh i own some.

But again SMC was far better than leaf, y the decrease in price..I myself owned more than a 1000 SMC bought from coinmarket.io.

Din expect my investment to dip, prbbly it will rise back. Lets hope for the best  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Keep mining guys! Just remember that the dev sent out 1500 lots of 45 coins today, that's 67,500 coins in total. I guess a lot of people are just dumping them for the $2 or whatever they get for it. Pretty much all coins have a dip soon after launch anyway and this is only going to make it worse. Personally I bought as many of the cheap coins as I could and I don't regret it, I think there is a high chance of the coin going up in value quite a bit given it's low supply. As long as people keep mining and don't let it die then the future is bright.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i started to feel like i made a mistake on buying this...
only sell orders on coinmarket, no matter at what price it is...

im hoping for the best Smiley how much is a lot of smc? also think we need much more transparency of the premine think its making investors twitch there is nothing on the opening post now and all information about it the premine and its use has vanished ?

It used to say smc wanted to be totally transparent about the premine and its use.. Can we have a Premine update please dev let us know whats happening how much spent how much left etc and update and leave it on the OP?

Thanks an (investor in smartcoin i put BTC in getting worried now)

it's not a lot but it's really annoying to see there's not a single buy order on list, only sell (dump) orders...
i hope dumper is not the dev!!!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Too many coins, too many choices. Not enough hashing power for people to get on 1,000,000 different coins... we need some coins to completely die and be shutdown so we can take their hashing power on new and exciting coins like SMC
Quote from: sheinsha
Minar.cc SMC SmartCoin PPLNS Mining Pool

I have setup a VARDIFF+Stratum PPLNS Mining Pool, so you are welcome to join and spread the network hashrate.

Please let me know if you find anything out of normal, comments and suggestions also welcome!

I have set pool fees to 1% and only 0.01 SMC payout fee to pay the actual transaction fee.

SMC.minar.cc

Start your miner using the following parameters:
URL:stratum+tcp://smc.minar.cc
PORT:3345
USER:username.worker
PASS:workerPass
Sample command-line:
   ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://smc.minar.cc:3345 --scrypt -u username.worker -p workerPass
SMC.minar.cc UP AND RUNNING!
Everybody welcome here! Spread the hashrate!!

Anyone else want to mine over here??

I've used minar.cc for mining Cryptogenic Bullion and they are one of the best I've used, very stable, no issues with payouts etc.

I'm mining there by myself at the minute, anyone fancy joining me??  Smiley
Activity: 196

im hoping for the best Smiley how much is a lot of smc? also think we need much more transparency of the premine think its making investors twitch there is nothing on the opening post now and all information about it the premine and its use has vanished ?

It used to say smc wanted to be totally transparent about the premine and its use.. Can we have a Premine update please dev let us know whats happening how much spent how much left etc and update and leave it on the OP?

Thanks an (investor in smartcoin i put BTC in getting worried now)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Activity: 140
Every "noobs" sell their 45 SMC offert by the devs.
You just have to wait introduction on crypsty and price should be about 0.0006~0.0008 BTC by SMC if you compare with RPC or other "news" alternative currency.
So...HOLD  Grin

Does anyone else feel like there needs to be quite a bit more "hype" around this coin before it reaches Cryptsy? Whilst the dev is doing a great job, having a single point of failure for anything is a big, big risk.

But yes everyone, hold!! Unless you *really cannot afford* to lose the money that SMC is worth on coinmarket.io right now you should hold Smiley
LPC
Activity: 20
Every "noobs" sell their 45 SMC offert by the devs.
You just have to wait introduction on crypsty and price should be about 0.0006~0.0008 BTC by SMC if you compare with RPC or other "news" alternative currency.
So...HOLD  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 196
Buying big amounts of smc , pm me if you have some Smiley

will the price go up then its droppin on coinmarket like a stone?   worried should i hold?
Activity: 16
Buying big amounts of smc , pm me if you have some Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I received my SMC, thanks Dev, the system you used worked great.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Don't want to pay the transactions fees?  Come mine at smc.cryptopools.com.

• 0% TX Fees
  • 1% Pool Fees
  • Stratum & Vardiff
  • DDOS Protected
  • Server Cluster / Load Balancer
  • Around the clock support at #cryptopools

Support channel:  http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23cryptopools

-tb-
Activity: 420
I finally got my SMC, but only 45? I haven't really been following this topic, but I am pretty sure that it said I would receive 60 when I signed up?

15 SMC extra will be sent (later) for those who put link in the forum signature (in due course) and sent a PM to the developer.

originaly pool was 45000 SMC for those who is signed up. Signed up 1500 addresses.

Then should be 30 SMC (45000/1500) per each. Developer increase this pool.

Best Regards.

Ok, thanks for the clarification!
Activity: 322
Jump to: