Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 191. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Sell 100 SMC for 0.1btc PM me for trade we can use escrow but it's on your cost then.
Activity: 28
@kidyubyub wife.....uh....huh? That was great. Same response I get everytime.

My daughter was asking me what I was doing as she could see my computer screen... I told her, "If mom don't get it, I am not going to try to explain it to you. You will look like a deer in the headlights!" She walked away without a peep!  Grin

Yeah after months of talking about Bitcoin my wife finally starts to understand what I'm talking about and then I throw in the word Smartcoin and she goes right back to the deer in headlights lol. But I'm sure she'll love it when we can retire on the earnings!

My wife finally came to the darkside when I explained it in the easiest terms possible = It could potentially make us rich. She said good. LOL

My wife read about the news today from "Charlie Shrem" and his arresting... she said i should stop this "shit" O_o
unbelievably :/
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
http://taas.fund

My daughter was asking me what I was doing as she could see my computer screen... I told her, "If mom don't get it, I am not going to try to explain it to you. You will look like a deer in the headlights!" She walked away without a peep!  Grin

Yeah after months of talking about Bitcoin my wife finally starts to understand what I'm talking about and then I throw in the word Smartcoin and she goes right back to the deer in headlights lol. But I'm sure she'll love it when we can retire on the earnings!

My wife finally came to the darkside when I explained it in the easiest terms possible = It could potentially make us rich. She said good. LOL
Activity: 42
Did you guys received the giveaway email?

Yes I did. Be patient and I'm sure you'll get your soon. It's a lot of work for the devs to generate 1500 private keys, credit them all 45 smc, and email them out to all 1500 people. Patience is key here. Smiley
Activity: 350
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Don't want to pay all the transactions fees?  Come mine at smc.cryptopools.com.

• 0% TX Fees
  • 1% Pool Fees
  • Stratum & Vardiff
  • DDOS Protected
  • Server Cluster / Load Balancer
  • Around the clock support at #cryptopools

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23cryptopools

-tb-
Activity: 27
I'm liking SMC. This is a great launch. Nice to see positive momentum, mild (but not extreme) rarity and I love the coin's design. The polar opposite of almost every other design: simple.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
WTB 1BTC value SMC
any amount are welcome,
PM me your offer and your price, thank you

always online.

Send you a PM
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
WTB 1BTC value SMC
any amount are welcome,
PM me your offer and your price, thank you

always online.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 117
PC repair master, engeneer, radioamateur
Online PC SUPPORT service (we will solve any kind of Windows 7, XP problems, accepting webmoney, SMC, etc...)
Cryptocurrencies future is scrypt mining only not sha-256!
SMC: SawtLYgBsmhwyn29fkqZg4VAfWJawat7De
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

North American Pool
http://smartcoin.cryptotycoons.com is up and Running!!!
0% Fees
0.0001 SMC Tx Fee
Come join now!!!
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!
Currently sitting at over 80 MH/s
Come Join us over at CryptoTycoons!!!

SmartCoin.CryptoTycoons.com is ready for your hash!! =D

Activity: 98
WTB some SMC  
WTB some SMC  
WTB some SMC  

PM me your offer.

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Is there a wallet for OS X or is in development??
I have some fews SMC's, but I didn't have where to store them.

Can you read? First page in thread. You have full info about coin,

THIS is definitely the worst coin for miners launched yet. I put fcking 20Mhz and got 1000 coins so far and this guy is giving away more than that. Thankfully I moved away at the right time. For comparison if I would have mined LEAF coin I could have made 2-3BTC..
Did your rig/pool go down? With 20Mh/s you should be getting ~2.2K SMC/day

Obviously I didnt mine 24Hrs as I didnt see the benefit. I am not saying 1000 coins will have no value. But a lot less as difficulty was already 10+ when we reached 1000 block I hope you guys get my point.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Did I miss out on the coin giveaways? Sad

If anyone would spare a few for a poor miner @250kh/s it would be greatly appreciated Smiley

SMVxAVNa4hgK3S9YYtu23CyFEYvf2SEA8P
Jump to: