Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 21. (Read 298755 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
Also, I'm working on the new wallets. Got to add some extra stuff (new logo, checkpoints, version/protocol number) and clean up a few stuff.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
This is for smartcoin, the dev.

I am thinking of buying a btc worth of SMC at this price buy before I do, I'd like to advise the dev. on one thing (Please don't take it the wrong way or in any personal way). Please refrain from using any abusive languages or profanity. As a dev., you are the brand of Smartcoin as you are the only dev. working on Smartcoin and the creator of Smartcoin. You are the face at the least. Anything you do will be monitored by the community on here and a dev. that uses profanity does not really leaves a good image on the brand Smartcoin. Even with the trolls, the haters, the overzealous people unsatisfied with the current results of smartcoin, please refrain from using profanity as it leaves a bad taste with new and current investors. This is only an advice and you can take it either way, but realize that people are more invested in projects with a competent, professional developer and believe it or not, profanity could be a deciding factor. I have watched this post with awe that the language that you speak to metjisi (however you spelled it) is rude and very unprofessional to Smartcoin brand even though he constantly trolls and is a negative impact on the community. Still, I ask of you from a current small investor of Smartcoin to think of the words you are posting on here because you are the developer of smartcoin.

I have maintained a calm composure through out the entire life of SMC, if you look through all of my posts, I have never used any insanely profane language. I have tried to tell him to leave politely, or just stop posting in this thread as none of it has been constructive. This was a notable exception. I hope you understand that this is not my normal behavior. I have not talked to anyone else like that, ever, and I don't plan on doing so.

If you feel like that post is that destructive to the reputation of SMC, I'd be happy to delete all of the relevant posts.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
smartcoin gamble no longer works! can we have the link removed or updated. it seems we could do with some more games for SMC. any ideas ppls?
Activity: 374
I know that a few people here including smartcoin pumped the coin, but I think it is just a waste for them to do so, since it will not help SMC to build a steady increase. Instead, a clear near future plan, very detailed indeed, will do a lot more than artificial pumps. Then it will pump itself coz whales will see the potential in this coin.

the coin rised yes, but not bc pump i didnt intend to "pump" i only bought bc i wanted more, and had to heckle the one dump the price a bit, with low volumes it rises just bc you buy a few thousand in coin, i do got a 2 investors looking into the coin and thinking of it, but as i understood they wont buy until the block reward situation is resolved, havent seen an estimate on that one yet, the poll ended today? so hopefully we get it from dev soon what is happening and when. Smiley 
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
This is for smartcoin, the dev.

I am thinking of buying a btc worth of SMC at this price buy before I do, I'd like to advise the dev. on one thing (Please don't take it the wrong way or in any personal way). Please refrain from using any abusive languages or profanity. As a dev., you are the brand of Smartcoin as you are the only dev. working on Smartcoin and the creator of Smartcoin. You are the face at the least. Anything you do will be monitored by the community on here and a dev. that uses profanity does not really leaves a good image on the brand Smartcoin. Even with the trolls, the haters, the overzealous people unsatisfied with the current results of smartcoin, please refrain from using profanity as it leaves a bad taste with new and current investors. This is only an advice and you can take it either way, but realize that people are more invested in projects with a competent, professional developer and believe it or not, profanity could be a deciding factor. I have watched this post with awe that the language that you speak to metjisi (however you spelled it) is rude and very unprofessional to Smartcoin brand even though he constantly trolls and is a negative impact on the community. Still, I ask of you from a current small investor of Smartcoin to think of the words you are posting on here because you are the developer of smartcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I know that a few people here including smartcoin pumped the coin, but I think it is just a waste for them to do so, since it will not help SMC to build a steady increase. Instead, a clear near future plan, very detailed indeed, will do a lot more than artificial pumps. Then it will pump itself coz whales will see the potential in this coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
any block reward updates ? Or is this all talk just like the online stores ?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
^ Dude do you got brain damage ... or whats wrong with you ? one min your with us then the next your just talking shit.. which is it?

Now he's just messing around.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
^ Dude do you got brain damage ... or whats wrong with you ? one min your with us then the next your just talking shit.. which is it?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

DEV
before coming to the new wallet let's do advertising for this somewhere ... people will start buying like crazy if everyone knows that 64 going on 16
Activity: 28
I had been buying what I could, but it looks like Coinex is running off with everyones' coins... anyone else looking to losses from Coinex. (Lesson learned: do not leave coins on exchanges... even overnight) Most of my SMC is in my wallet though.  Angry Sad

Hopefully Coinex will return though... time will tell...

coinex was run away, like mtgox, coin was destroyed by these trading platform.
Activity: 54
Activity: 54
I had been buying what I could, but it looks like Coinex is running off with everyones' coins... anyone else looking to losses from Coinex. (Lesson learned: do not leave coins on exchanges... even overnight) Most of my SMC is in my wallet though.  Angry Sad

Hopefully Coinex will return though... time will tell...
Activity: 30
Merit: 7
can someone give me an in depth explanation what is happening with this coin? ok I got it, multipools jumped on it, there are 7 million coins around I heard, how is mining going and is it still lucrative? If it is, price will further drop because miners seem to have no soul, uhm, well looks like Wink - anyway, can someon confirm my ideas?
Activity: 182
16 SMC / block is the right way. But 6 month block halving time isn´t working!

18 month is much better. BTC has a block halving every 4 years!!!

16 is not the right way, 32 is the right way, just because you spent the time to run the numbers does not make it correct.  Here run these numbers for me "halve to 32 then halve in 6 months" versus what you have now.

Or halve to 32 then halve in 12 months, compromise.
Activity: 5
oh no buy buy buy

Why has no one banned you? Seriously dude all you do is spread FUD if you want to leave then leave but seriously every time I check in here you are a constant downer
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: