Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 25. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
As we start seriously discussing reducing the mining reward, now might be the best chance we ever have to buy in. I am putting what little scraps of btc I have to get as much as possible. If the believers here help pump the coin a bit before the mining adjustment, it will make the transition easier.
Activity: 25
Anybody who thinks of suicide because of losing money is out of their mind. There is so much more to life than money.. find yourself a passion like a sport, or think of all the people you love and who love you, get out into nature and leave your computer screen.

Now about smartcoin.. If crypto's become mainstream we have a very strong name and branding, however to ever become succesfull we will need to distinguish ourself from the rest of the coins. If scrypt-asics become available miners can destroy this coin even more. We need to figure out a way to use this coin without depending on miners, maybe changing the block reward is a good start. Also a team behind the coin would be a good idea, maybe start a smartcoin forum and ask people for smart ideas for coin development and offer bounties in smartcoin for the development. One developer can't possible beat whole teams of developers.

Maybe scrypt will be proven useless after all, and then were stuck with a algorithm of the past.. who knows. I don't think it's possible to change the algorithm? Anyway if you like this coin and want it to become succesfull start thinking and do some work yourself instead of waiting for some whale to come along and pump it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Do not worry  Grin
not the end of my life because of a few thousand dollars / few BTC /

But we have 1 month to do nothing that coin .... yes we all just sit back and watch what happens
has code changes and reward already all agree with this

In this industry constantly entering new people with money, and that he would make any changes will be for the general good

I'm sure we do not have a whale from the future and he is not coming - it's been two months

I want some to pump this coin to the moon and all who sold them a headache
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Anymore concret thoughts about atleast halvening block rewards?

I would like to see something like that! Maybe we can start a poll?!

I don't think I can start a poll in the main thread. I will open a new thread and post here.

Ok. Let´s do it!
well all altcoins going bad at the moment, not only Smc, seems like most has fleed to "safe" investments like Litecoin at the moment?

Litecoin diff:
Difficulty earlier today: 4711.4532
Current Difficulty   5162.39593538
Estimated Next Difficulty   5552.34 in 67.26 Hours

You are pretty retarded. Only 2gen coin and 50% pre mine scamcoin will get pumped in a bearish overal market.
Like darkcoin,black coin..

Even this coin deserves at least 300k total market cap.
But hey .. everyone like atomatic handjob sold...

You can only 'save' this by editing the block reward.. and coding some fucking stores or even an usd/smc exchange.
I think this coin is just a  coingen coin with no future plans. All talk , no rise. many dump wow
And nobody is trying to get the market down. Multipool dump this shitcoinn and there is no volume , nobody wants this coin.. Its a fact.

Bla, bla, bla...

I don´t give a shit on your opinion - you are just a troll.

I just bought 15000 more SMC and will buy even more the next hours.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io

I don't think I can start a poll in the main thread. I will open a new thread and post here.

Activity: 126
well all altcoins going bad at the moment, not only Smc, seems like most has fleed to "safe" investments like Litecoin at the moment?

Litecoin diff:

You are pretty retarded. Only 2gen coin and 50% pre mine scamcoin will get pumped in a bearish overal market.
Like darkcoin,black coin..

Even this coin deserves at least 300k total market cap.
But hey .. everyone like atomatic handjob sold...

You can only 'save' this by editing the block reward.. and coding some fucking stores or even an usd/smc exchange.
I think this coin is just a  coingen coin with no future plans. All talk , no rise. many dump wow
And nobody is trying to get the market down. Multipool dump this shitcoinn and there is no volume , nobody wants this coin.. Its a fact.
Activity: 374
Merit: 250

Litecoin diff:
The reason you see all of these people selling is not because they're doing it on purpose, their mining and using Cryptsy's auto sell feature. Most likely this is a multipool who has mined a few blocks and offloads them at a little bit above market price.

So, the only way to avert them from driving down the price, you'd have to have buy orders near the lowest sell order, and enough to cover it as well.

This price is meaningless at the moment, no sensible investor would be selling at these prices (except lunatics), we just have a large miner problem.

I could buy up all of the orders all the way up to I guess 4000, but that means absolutely nothing. I wouldn't have any more BTC at all to support that price. I know this because I have done this on several occasions, with several BTC at a time, only at a lot higher prices.

Also, only insane people would sell at the 100-200 satoshi range, so it will never reach that 8 million buy. No one would even sell that much anyways. (No suicide today silencesilence).

Anymore concret thoughts about atleast halvening block rewards? will help more against dumping the price so easily because the volume is so low. and take away a bit of momentum for the multipools at the moment. (less coins means less profit until the price rises, when it does gives everyone else a chance on jumping on the ship aswell rising diff more meaning more spread on coin holders and more interest in bying and selling better balance, and bigger volumes, and easier to keep prices up)
If you want a rise the dev should make this coin special. (like a coinmixer atleast..)
If not this coin will go down to 1 satoshi. New 2gen coins are launched every week.
We were just launched 2 months to late to get a pump.
Now this coin is nothing more then a copy past shitcoin.
I still have all my smc but I dont think it will succeed without something fresh/new and allot of stores. And I dont even watch the market anymore because I'm mentally over about my loss on smc.
I dont have hope anymore.
Dev is just sittin on he's balls doing nothing.

Other coins have a whole dev team..

Selling isnt an option anymore.
Just move on with your lives.
shit happens..

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
The reason you see all of these people selling is not because they're doing it on purpose, their mining and using Cryptsy's auto sell feature. Most likely this is a multipool who has mined a few blocks and offloads them at a little bit above market price.

So, the only way to avert them from driving down the price, you'd have to have buy orders near the lowest sell order, and enough to cover it as well.

This price is meaningless at the moment, no sensible investor would be selling at these prices (except lunatics), we just have a large miner problem.

I could buy up all of the orders all the way up to I guess 4000, but that means absolutely nothing. I wouldn't have any more BTC at all to support that price. I know this because I have done this on several occasions, with several BTC at a time, only at a lot higher prices.

Also, only insane people would sell at the 100-200 satoshi range, so it will never reach that 8 million buy. No one would even sell that much anyways. (No suicide today silencesilence).
Activity: 54

[/quote]

What price did you buy in at mate? and I hope this coin recovers and reaches a new high!
[/quote]

I unfortunately got in WAY to early 27000 and 22000 and some more at 10000. At this point selling is no longer an option. I still believe I will eventually see a nice profit though. Looking at the long term. (Or I am delusional  Wink)
legendary
currently buy people who have made their orders ... 1 month ago just for fun so if something happens and buy cheap coins .... even they probably do not know about that coin go down   Grin

After a month Some guy can buy 8 million

0.00000002     8505000.00000000          0.17010000  

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

now I find it funny I lost very much money .... or rope I have to put or jump from 8th floor

I live on the 8th floor

maybe I'll end of my life  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
lol why I bought this coin at 6000 sato  Grin   Cry

If I had about 50 BTC, I would shoot up the price of this coin in the sky ... unfortunately for me I  do not have

I'm really mad at each sells at these prices and why the fuck sell ..... quick profit .... but now profit very less than other coins ....

For me the people who sell are not currently receiving their coins by buying or mining

How then received these coins ....Huh?

You'll notice that network hashrate jumps about 200-300 MH/sec everyday for hours then back down to 200-250 MH/sec I'm assuming someone is mining when diff goes down and mines a bunch of coins then stops and dumps them at lower and lower prices. Once difficulty drops back down they start again repeating the process. It sure seems like someone is trying to destroy SMC.

That could be sorted with a regulation of block rewards quite easily, now mining a short period of time get big amount of coins dump then with the low volume destroyes a lot, with smaller block reward it would be harder to do it, im hoping dev see this problem and is working on a solution. halving the block reward would be a start to go with.
legendary
I calculated that 1 day
24 hours is 86,400 seconds / 40 seconds per block = 2160 blocks

2160 block * 64 coins = 140 000 coins per day

volume is about 200000-250000 ie from fear sell and people who mining before or bought before

but why did mining as there are now more profitable coins and can dig them and sell for more profit

Perhaps some really want to kill this coin .... or some off the price to make a huge profit
Pages:
Jump to: