Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 19. (Read 298755 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
New exchange Cheesy Yay!

I would like to donate SMC for any good fundraising idea, making Smartcoin more visible.
Got 60k+ SMC atm. This is only the beginning.

Lets get some smart ideas out there!

We need some magazine or newspaper to write about smc, and this active community <3
Dogecoin is the perfect example, they are brilliant at this!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
Austin Global Exchange is excited to announce that Smartcoin launches on agx.io on 03/21! Follow @AustinGlobalX on Twitter for real-time updates. Trading SMC/BTC on agx.io can enter you in our AMD Radeon R9 280x giveaway! Check out our infographic below for more information:

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Awesome news, guys! I'll add y'all to the main post once the SMC/BTC trading pair is up.

Hook 'em.
Activity: 84
Austin Global Exchange is excited to announce that Smartcoin launches on agx.io on 03/21! Follow @AustinGlobalX on Twitter for real-time updates. Trading SMC/BTC on agx.io can enter you in our AMD Radeon R9 280x giveaway! Check out our infographic below for more information:

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Activity: 68
am I the only one who thinks the SMC homepage looks ugly?
Activity: 104
Is there anyway for us to get a top 100 Smartcoin wallet list? that would be great aswell.

I believe a BTC worth bump would do that
Activity: 42
Is there anyway for us to get a top 100 Smartcoin wallet list? that would be great aswell.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Grin NomNomnom - Some Smartcoins a day, keep the doctor away  Cool

You should definitely buy some Smartcoins right about now! Lets get this coin going again.

I have no more BTC all investing in smart coin  Grin

? any estimated date for the new wallet ?
 Grin NomNomnom - Some Smartcoins a day, keep the doctor away  Cool

You should definitely buy some Smartcoins right about now! Lets get this coin going again.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 346
Merit: 255
Could we have a current version number on the website and front page of the this forum thread?

I have been running 1.0.0.0 and had no idea there was a new version out!

Cheers

FR
Try writing to some of the online newspapers, like Coindesk and such. Maybe they will write an article about SMC and its fight for survival.
Would do this myself, but as you may notice, my English is not that great.
After all, we all want the same thing, a smart World with smart cryptos involved (:

BTW check Cryptsy, huge gains for SMC today ^^

Coinmarketcap - Smartcoin is number 106 right now, lets get smc back on the top100 list agian! +46% today allready.
Buying 1.2 BTC worth of smartcoin later, waiting for Cryptsy to confirm my btc.
Activity: 30
Merit: 7
Also could anyone edit together a video promoting Smartcoin? and mention how bitcoin blew up etc for people who don't yet know about cryptocurrency's  I may be able to get it seen by a good few thousand people.. let me know.

I will do this definitely when I get the time! - I am still fed up with some annoying stuff in life, but when that's done I will help with my creativity. I believe in smartcoins and cryptos general.

I do music for commercials, and in 2008 worked myself into sony vegas, which made some nice results, check this out, anyways, there will be promotion, if you got the channels, I got the content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riNeQbxM1gE&list=UUla7XbNvoQTq6q88L6gKgYw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLW_kg4Ambs&list=UUla7XbNvoQTq6q88L6gKgYw

oc my music skills were pretty much a joke back then Wink - not to talk about the video, anyways it was quite nice... today I am thinking more dubstep and DnB with some wicked vocals of course...
Also could anyone edit together a video promoting Smartcoin? and mention how bitcoin blew up etc for people who don't yet know about cryptocurrency's  I may be able to get it seen by a good few thousand people.. let me know.
Investing another good .4 into this..also did you ever think of selecting a few useful and loyal people and making them part of the official Smartcoin team? I think it would help this coin out tremendously if the right people were aboard along with you and it would be better anyways so you wouldn't have to do everything yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Also, I'm working on the new wallets. Got to add some extra stuff (new logo, checkpoints, version/protocol number) and clean up a few stuff.

can you tell us which reward you plan on changing it to??
and do you have an eta of when this will be done by?

The winner of the poll. 16 SMC being halved every 6 months. I think the best thing after we reach a 1 SMC reward would be to switch to Proof of Stake.

The changes don't take very long. It's getting all of the wallets compiled and ready to go. The guy who builds the Windows wallets for me isn't responding at the moment, so I don't want to release anything without working wallets on both platforms.

16 SMC is the right way in my opinion. But we have to think about the 6 month halving. Even if we change to Proof of Stake after we hit 1 SMC... and this will be in 30 month!!!
After that we will have 20 million SMC.

In my optinion a 18 month halving would be much better:

Let´s make a new poll for the halving time, please!!!

There is really no need for a new poll. The 16 halving every 6 months is the best and safest option for the future of this brilliant coin!

Can´t you see the problem with the 6 month halving??? We will never reach the 52 million coins. We will only reach 20 million coins with this halving. BTC has a halving time of 4 years for a good reason.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
smartcoin gamble no longer works! can we have the link removed or updated. it seems we could do with some more games for SMC. any ideas ppls?

Dev can you please do this asap!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Also, I'm working on the new wallets. Got to add some extra stuff (new logo, checkpoints, version/protocol number) and clean up a few stuff.

The winner of the poll. 16 SMC being halved every 6 months. I think the best thing after we reach a 1 SMC reward would be to switch to Proof of Stake.

The changes don't take very long. It's getting all of the wallets compiled and ready to go. The guy who builds the Windows wallets for me isn't responding at the moment, so I don't want to release anything without working wallets on both platforms.

16 SMC is the right way in my opinion. But we have to think about the 6 month halving. Even if we change to Proof of Stake after we hit 1 SMC... and this will be in 30 month!!!

There is really no need for a new poll. The 16 halving every 6 months is the best and safest option for the future of this brilliant coin!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: