Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 22. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Just bought 28k of the wall.
This is a multipool who is selling.
Lower the block reward and they will leave us and price will go up.
Last chance to buy in cheap.

Is is guy bipolar or something? Or maybe he has split personality disorder?

His posts are all over the place in terms of which side he's on.

An hour ago was accusing dev of dumping, now saying that it's multipool dumping and prices are cheap to buy in.
Just bought 28k of the wall.
This is a multipool who is selling.
Lower the block reward and they will leave us and price will go up.
Last chance to buy in cheap.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Is dev selling he's coins ?
Look at that 180k sell wall

LOL yea putting up a 1.5btc wall in a 2btc market is definitely a good way to dump coins.

Looks like you're not using your brain, sir.
Activity: 210

Please, leave this community! Go and troll at an other coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Dude give it a rest...noone wants to hear from you and your constant bitching. Dev already showed us his balance so drop it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
LOL, that 178k sell order is back. Its not that big of an order seeing that its only 1.5BTC. Wish I had that would of snatched them all.

fake wall... buy some and it will gone

Thats what I was thinking, I saw that sell wall when I woke up and thought it was eaten but seems the seller is just messing around. I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to make people thinking the dev is dumping the premined coins so they all dump and he just buys loads for cheap and make some quick profit.

It would be funny to see someone destroy that sell wall and a huge pump right after. That seller would be beating himself for selling.
LOL, that 178k sell order is back. Its not that big of an order seeing that its only 1.5BTC. Wish I had that would of snatched them all.

fake wall... buy some and it will gone
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
16 SMC / block is the right way. But 6 month block halving time isn´t working!

18 month is much better. BTC has a block halving every 4 years!!!

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
The coins are in a Cryptsy deposit wallet.

After my wallet went corrupted a while back I was able to load it up in a daemon and quickly sent it to the only other wallet I knew was safe. This was all announced publicly on the IRC.

When the coins are deposited, since Cryptsy runs a fractional reserve, they can withdraw from the nearest available wallet.

I never intended to keep them in here for so long. And I realized it looks shady now, but I haven't sold a penny. Especially 60k, which at these prices is not worth tarnishing the reputation of this coin. I will make a transaction later today for all of the coins I own (~330k) and post the ID here. Sorry for the lack of communication.

Thank you for the update smartcoin.

Please keep us updated when you have done so.
Also lets try to use and spend those coins for the sake of SMC ASAP (you know better).
It will also increase the reliability.

This is my sincere idea.

PS: Most of us already ignoring the ignorant and dumb-asses like you mentioned above.

Best.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
Lol , dev lost fait in it , he is selling slowly.
Maybe he is making a new dump coin..
sad but true.

Stop trolling, please. You´re ridiculous!

I'm not even trolling. The trolling peroid is over. This coin reached a new low. I think we are the first coin who hits 0.
Its funny how the dev is even selling.
Kinda sad.

Hee keeps the coins on he's cryptsy wallet to be ready to dump a big load when some new investers trying to buy in.

You're a huge dumbass. If I were to have sold I would have done it ages ago. You just don't want to be the only one suffering because you made a rush investment, so you antagonize others to make yourself feel better by thinking you're not the only one loosing.

I'd be even more insane than you, metstijl, and that's even a stretch to sell at these prices.

Edit: My balance.

sad but true.

I'm not even trolling. The trolling peroid is over. This coin reached a new low. I think we are the first coin who hits 0.
Kinda sad.

Hee keeps the coins on he's cryptsy wallet to be ready to dump a big load when some new investers trying to buy in.
sad but true.

Kinda sad.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
The coins are in a Cryptsy deposit wallet.

After my wallet went corrupted a while back I was able to load it up in a daemon and quickly sent it to the only other wallet I knew was safe. This was all announced publicly on the IRC.

When the coins are deposited, since Cryptsy runs a fractional reserve, they can withdraw from the nearest available wallet.

I never intended to keep them in here for so long. And I realized it looks shady now, but I haven't sold a penny. Especially 60k, which at these prices is not worth tarnishing the reputation of this coin. I will make a transaction later today for all of the coins I own (~330k) and post the ID here. Sorry for the lack of communication.
sad but true.

sad but true.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Someone is selling a lot of SMC... but let him do it.

Also, I would also kindly ask smartcoin for what he spent 60k from the premined coins? : http://altexplorer.net/address/SQJdz9FwYWowrGXdg47Jiv2mLqm3qwcnRK

Thank you.

+1 explanation appreciated not that i don't trust it but still its a lot of SMC Smiley

Huh
I can´t understand why are they selling? We just saw a nice a steady rise to 1500 today - no pump. And right after that some greedy kids place their sell orders and drop the price down to 800 again. Guys! Please! Don´t be greedy and stop to think in short terms. Let SMC rise, be patient and you will gain more value over the time. Maybe you bought at 500 and you are happy to sell at 700... but this are only some dollar. Just hold your coins and you will see, we´ll back at 10,000 and much more very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: