Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 211. (Read 298777 times)

ed0
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I can confirm that one of the premium pools is a scam, I mined at smc.hash.co for 2.5 hours at 5 m/h, today I have a total of 0.00000000 coins confirmed/unconfirmed there, never got one satoshi of s coin, THAT IS A SCAM POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've made 150+ coins from there since this morning with 5MH. They're already in my wallet.

It's a bit overkill but I haven't had any problems yet and my wallet shows 8 connections. Change your smartcoin.conf to the following:

server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=smart
rpcpassword=x
rpctimeout=30
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=58583
addnode=smartcoin.cryptotycoons.com
addnode=seed.getsmartcoin.com
addnode=seed1.getsmartcoin.com
addnode=seed2.getsmartcoin.com
addnode=smc.smartmining.net
addnode=smc.poolerino.com
addnode=smc.miningwith.us
addnode=smc.hash.so
addnode=smc.bitember.com
addnode=smc.updamoon.com
addnode=smc.nicemining.pw
addnode=smc.bitcrush.info
addnode=smc.greekpool.eu
addnode=smc.cryptopools.com
addnode=62.156.25.168
addnode=100.1.82.147
addnode=199.189.72.201

SRQpGqMCogmSSWyU2YuD4Go56nhcZ2r6Sg

Still not syncing. Did you use the windows installer or the qt download?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What's up! No replay to my question and No coins to my wallet or Email , WHY?
I have been diging for whole day since you have lunched the coin , is that my work is not good enough? Or ,you don't care?

what question?
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
I can confirm that one of the premium pools is a scam, I mined at smc.hash.co for 2.5 hours at 5 m/h, today I have a total of 0.00000000 coins confirmed/unconfirmed there, never got one satoshi of s coin, THAT IS A SCAM POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've made 150+ coins from there since this morning with 5MH. They're already in my wallet.

It's a bit overkill but I haven't had any problems yet and my wallet shows 8 connections. Change your smartcoin.conf to the following:

server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=smart
rpcpassword=x
rpctimeout=30
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=58583
addnode=smartcoin.cryptotycoons.com
addnode=smc.smartmining.net
addnode=smc.hash.so
addnode=smc.bitember.com
addnode=smc.updamoon.com
addnode=smc.nicemining.pw
addnode=smc.bitcrush.info
addnode=smc.greekpool.eu
addnode=smc.cryptopools.com
addnode=62.156.25.168
addnode=100.1.82.147
addnode=199.189.72.201

SRQpGqMCogmSSWyU2YuD4Go56nhcZ2r6Sg
Activity: 7
What's up! No replay to my question and No coins to my wallet or Email , WHY?
I have been diging for whole day since you have lunched the coin , is that my work is not good enough? Or ,you don't care?
Activity: 20
I recommend xhash.net instead of hash.so. Had multiple disconnects and crashes on hash.so but I've been mining on xhash.net and not 1 disconnect and already got 80 coins Smiley

If you have a 10/20/30MH/s rig this is possible, otherwise this is just bullshit
aduuuuurrrrr http://d.pr/i/j5Jt
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I see that my PC rebooted itself not 5 minutes after I hit the sack. And I'd just gotten my first decent card to actually go to town on this.

Ooops. Sad

Good Luck in next night ;]

CGWatcher is free and will restart your miner after an unplanned reboot
Activity: 126
I recommend xhash.net instead of hash.so. Had multiple disconnects and crashes on hash.so but I've been mining on xhash.net and not 1 disconnect and already got 80 coins Smiley

If you have a 10/20/30MH/s rig this is possible, otherwise this is just bullshit

I have 2,2 MHs, I JUST got 100 coins.
Been mining since block 1
Activity: 12
Poor Boy, don't give up.

Miningwith.us are just a small pool. It's unfortunate but they won't win often but, when they do, you, personally, will win big. It's a trade-off. But you could be waiting for days before they catch a break with the hashrate they have.

If you want to mine in a more immediately rewarding way I'd recommend either Hash.so or another larger pool.

What a joke!

I'm mining with "smc.miningwith.us", I've been running 700Kh/s all night, and I currently have 0.0000 coins.

Going back to Doge.
Activity: 28

Activity: 238
I see that my PC rebooted itself not 5 minutes after I hit the sack. And I'd just gotten my first decent card to actually go to town on this.

Ooops. Sad

Good Luck in next night ;]
Activity: 51
About coin numbers: I've been mining on hash.so with ~1.3MH/s since block 400 or so and I have 40 SMC in my wallet and around 10 pending.

About the config file: mine looks like this and works fine.
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=58583
rpcuser=usernamehere
rpcpassword=rpcpasswordhere
addnode=smc.hash.so

Remember to save it to "smartcoin.conf" in the %APPDATA% dir (C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\SmartCoin); alternatively you can save it to the wallet install dir and run the "config.bat" that's in the same dir afterwards.

About wallet sync issues: If you have the right config but it's still not connecting (I had that problem too, with most coins I mined so far actually) forward port 58585 in your router/firewall, TCP should be enough, transactions started popping up a second after I did that. You can find the necessary port(s) from the debug.log which you can access from the wallet by clicking "Help" => "Debug window" => "Information" => "Open debug log".

Hope that helps someone Wink
Activity: 20
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Yeah, what's up with the hash rate? SMC.hash.so now has 100% of volume?

It's just that the stats for the network hashrate is fucked up. Now it seems they have 130% of the net hashrate, lol (821MH/s -vs- 720MH/s)

Well the difficulty is dropping quickly too :p
Activity: 66
What a joke!

I'm mining with "smc.miningwith.us", I've been running 700Kh/s all night, and I currently have 0.0000 coins.

Going back to Doge.
Activity: 28

It's just that the stats for the network hashrate is fucked up. Now it seems they have 130% of the net hashrate, lol (821MH/s -vs- 720MH/s)
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Activity: 94
There is some massive operation going on, half of hash volume just disapeared..
Activity: 12
Adir, you saved my bacon with this one. Even though it was meant for someone else. I now have my addresses back and viewable, so that's something. Actually, I think you helped me last night on #smartcoin as well - I was under a different alias - so if I had any coins to send your way, I would.

Unfortunately, I had a worst case scenario last night.

I stayed up til 8.a.m. GMT to make sure I was all set for Block 1000. Here we go... and 1000! W00t! No, wait, no! Hash.so goes down on me IMMEDIATELY for whatever reason. Noooo! Franctically switch pools 'til I find one that's actually processing. A little while later, I see my first tiny fraction of a coin coming in. Great! Finally, I can relax. Go to bed and fall into a peaceful, contented slumber. Wake up just now. Come out to my PC only to be greeted by a log in screen. "Hmm... that's weird. I don't remember locking the PC." Wait, it's not a lock out screen it's an actual post-boot login screen. No. No! NO!  Go through my event log to find out what time it went down. Please let it be 10 minutes ago. Scroll... scroll... [Slumps] I see that my PC rebooted itself not 5 minutes after I hit the sack. And I'd just gotten my first decent card to actually go to town on this.

So, if anyone knows that pain and has the means to help a digga out, I'd surely appreciate it:

SeYMxY9WSfWDQLb6szngqUC7M7FX9v6w8G

Aside from my own misfortunes, I thought it was a good launch. The common starting line was a good thing. And I'm looking forward to supporting this coin going forward.

Nothing in way from my side, checked twice before post.
Now, after almost hour, I have 1 active connection sometimes, but it's still pretty unstable...

Do you copy smartcoin.conf into APP DATA folder?
WIN Xp C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application data\Smartcoin

or somethng similar in your OS ?

Maybe ask someone with large number of connection for his/her add node list.
ed0
Activity: 31
Wallet still not syncing even after adding extra nodes.

look into debug.log in APP DATA folder.
What should I be looking for?

I keep getting connection timed out.
Activity: 94
Nothing in way from my side, checked twice before post.
Now, after almost hour, I have 1 active connection sometimes, but it's still pretty unstable...
Do you copy smartcoin.conf into APP DATA folder?

It's in folder with wallet and in \appdata\roaming\smartcoin\
I've recieved payment from pool, now it's little bit better, I can live with 1-3 connections...
Jump to: