Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 210. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hash.so needs to be removed from the front page

Removed no, we need hash.so Smiley

But Dev can move hash.so to 3 place into main page. Maybe it help.

And we must promotion (and use it) in thread other pools;]

we do need them removed because we don't want even 1 more miner signing up with them
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Removed no, we need hash.so Smiley

But Dev can move hash.so to 3 place into main page. Maybe it help.

And we must promotion (and use it) in thread other pools;]
Whats a 51 attack???

from the genesisblock.com

"A 51% attack can occur when a single entity has more mining power than the rest of the network combined. This causes concern because it increases the likelihood of a double spend attack and affects the difficulty of the rest of the network. A double spend attack can occur when a transaction is accepted on one chain, and the attacker creates an alternate fork where they still maintain control of the coins. They could theoretically transfer to an exchange, convert to another currency, withdraw it, then create their own fork where they still maintain control of their original coins. They would have effectively doubled their holdings in a short period of time. An additional effect is the lingering network difficulty after an attack. With a several factor increase in speed comes a corresponding increase in computational power required to discover new blocks. If the attacker then leaves the network, as they did in the case of Feathercoin, this will significantly increase the block and transaction confirmation time until the difficulty can be adjusted downward.
Activity: 82
Where do you mine SmartCoin? At SmartMining of course. Smiley

smc.smartmining.net

Only few miners yet but finding blocks.
Activity: 6
p2pool for SmartCoin Miners

http:// krychu.no-ip.pl: 9585
I agree with going with xhash... hash.so is too big and cannot handle the connections well... It is running me 2 MH/s slower than it should!

Absolutely, Hash.co is a detriment to this coin, in several ways
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I agree with going with xhash... hash.so is too big and cannot handle the connections well... It is running me 2 MH/s slower than it should!
Activity: 20

The longer people mine will hash.so, the more worthless the coin coin will be.
Nobody is going to invest in a coin that has one pool way above 51% total hash rate
Can somebody explain to me, why biggest pool isnt closing down new registrations ?
Its FAR over 51%. Not only he will fork the coin at one point, its also very vulnerable to attacking the coin.

I DONT say come to poolerino.com, there are lots of pools..... I dont understand why the pool or at last the coindev does not care ?

I think he should closing registrations.

Maybe because it is multi pool with switchable coins.

Coindev sugest hash.so to close regustation here in thread.

Best Regards

Activity: 54
Roll Eyes
I give up on this not  smartcoin.  Last night launched was bad.  Pool drop connection wallet not syn after add many nodes.  Also solo minning did not work,  hash rate of the network was bad.  After all night with 2.5 M hash get 30 msc
I want trade for coinO, please make your offer reply post here.

It was a great launch! started mining 20minutes after time. And windows wallet worked with no problem.
Activity: 95
About coin numbers: I've been mining on hash.so with ~1.3MH/s since block 400 or so and I have 40 SMC in my wallet and around 10 pending.

About the config file: mine looks like this and works fine.
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=58583
rpcuser=usernamehere
rpcpassword=rpcpasswordhere
addnode=seed.getsmartcoin.com
addnode=seed1.getsmartcoin.com
addnode=seed2.getsmartcoin.com
addnode=smc.poolerino.com
addnode=smc.miningwith.us
addnode=smc.hash.so

Remember to save it to "smartcoin.conf" in the %APPDATA% dir (C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\SmartCoin); alternatively you can save it to the wallet install dir and run the "config.bat" that's in the same dir afterwards.

About wallet sync issues: If you have the right config but it's still not connecting (I had that problem too, with most coins I mined so far actually) forward port 58585 in your router/firewall, TCP should be enough, transactions started popping up a second after I did that. You can find the necessary port(s) from the debug.log which you can access from the wallet by clicking "Help" => "Debug window" => "Information" => "Open debug log".

Hope that helps someone Wink

Woh thank you, you saved my day. I am trying from past few mins with out any luck, I didn't realize its is port 58585. Its syncing now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Can somebody explain to me, why biggest pool isnt closing down new registrations ?
Its FAR over 51%. Not only he will fork the coin at one point, its also very vulnerable to attacking the coin.

I DONT say come to poolerino.com, there are lots of pools..... I dont understand why the pool or at last the coindev does not care ?
Activity: 18
 Roll Eyes
I give up on this not  smartcoin.  Last night launched was bad.  Pool drop connection wallet not syn after add many nodes.  Also solo minning did not work,  hash rate of the network was bad.  After all night with 2.5 M hash get 30 msc
I want trade for coinO, please make your offer reply post here.
I see now that the issue is I have no active connections to the network. Why is this and how do I get active connections so everything will sync properly?
Read 3 last pages in thread.
Add nodes to smartcoin.conf
copy smartcoin.conf to APP DATA (if is not in there)
check your firewall or router (enable UPNP if you can)
Restart wallet
or/and restart computer

Maybe this steps help you ;]
I can confirm that one of the premium pools is a scam, I mined at smc.hash.co for 2.5 hours at 5 m/h, today I have a total of 0.00000000 coins confirmed/unconfirmed there, never got one satoshi of s coin, THAT IS A SCAM POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've made 150+ coins from there since this morning with 5MH. They're already in my wallet.

I don't believe that at all!! are you one of the pool owners??you don't have 150 coins in a few hours at 5 m/h!!!

I have 230+ coins payed out with autopay inn 7 hours mining with 7mhash on poolerino. Very good professional pool witch chat box.
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io
What's up! No replay to my question and No coins to my wallet or Email , WHY?
I have been diging for whole day since you have lunched the coin , is that my work is not good enough? Or ,you don't care?

If you would have read any other posts in this thread, gone on the IRC, looked on the subreddit, or even read the original post you would know that we haven't sent out the coins to anyone yet. We simply don't have the time to respond to every PM that continues to ask for info we have already provided.
Jump to: